BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 79
Posted: 11/21/2020 11:32:35 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

UPDATE 24NOV2020 1130hrs:

It appears from their most recent tweet that they're sticking to the "rights for me but not for thee" angle, and completely tone deaf as to why their target demographic is unhappy.

The info contained in the previous updates is yours to interpret as you wish.  

Attachment Attached File

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 23NOV2020 1400hrs:

Even responds to criticism on the Dana Loesch show:

RAGE MOB: Tries to Cancel Black Rifle Coffee Company - The Mob Got It Wrong...Again

Cliffs notes:

Softball interview.

His $500 Obama donation was because he "lost a bet."  However, a few hours ago on Instagram, he claimed it was photoshopped.

His $500 Gabbard donation was because she was veteran and being bullied by other Dems.  Again, a few hours ago on Instagram, he claimed it was photoshopped.

He repeated the "we don't support legal advocacy efforts" bit, even though he did so as recently as August, throwing full BRCC support behind an Ex-Marine who had open warrants for drugs and avoiding prosecution.

"Black Rifle" refers to his government-issue service rifle, not your privately owned rifle.

He believes Rittenhouse "had a right to defend himself."

Based on the verbiage of Evan and Dana’s comments, they are very likely reading this thread.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 23NOV2020 0900hrs:

The reason many Right-leaning 2A advocates are concerned, courtesy @creamyswiss:

People are mad at black rifle coffee because they want right-leaning companies to go all in for the right just like the left leaning companies go all in for the left.

If you’re on the right it never feels like you get a hearty endorsement from any such company… At best you get neutrality and at worst you get disavowed.

Or to put in another way: everybody fears the left-wing mob but nobody fears the right-wing. Right-wingers are starving for someone to have their back. That is why the reaction is so strong.
View Quote

And a great summation of updated information by @68Ford:

Initially they canceled the podcast funding because of the pic and the left-wing outcry.
Then they got hit with a lot of cancellations from the right and backtracked on the podcast trying to say they did not cut off funding.

Their claims about not advocating/supporting anyone is a lie.
On their Instagram a member found them supporting a Marine serving time for what he claimed was a self defense shooting.
So they support self defense, but not for civilians.

Later it was discovered that the CEO liked a couple of Tweets bashing Kyle.
He also hates Trump per a podcast he was on with David Frum.
Finally, he has donated money to the Obama campaign and Tulsi Gabbard.

This is why we are saying fuck BRCC.
View Quote

Further:

No, I don't see it as cancelling.
We aren't demanding Hafer be fired.
We aren't demanding they immediately hire someone we approve of or else.
We aren't demanding they apologize or else.
We aren't demanding they donate money to an organization we approve of or else.
Info about them is being put out.
People are being allowed to decide for themselves.
View Quote

Interesting political donations have surfaced:

FEC CONTRIBUTIONS BY BRCC EMPLOYEES SINCE 2000

FEC CONTRIBUTIONS BY EVAN HAFER SINCE 2000

BRCC threw the full weight of their brand behind an Ex Marine who had open warrants for drugs and avoiding prosecution.

So much for the “We do not support legal advocacy efforts” and the “We believe in the integrity of the legal justice system, and support law enforcement officials” narratives.

Wyoming man gets up to 50 years in prison for strip club murder

CEO Evan Hafer "liking" derogatory Twitter posts about Kyle Rittenhouse:

Attachment Attached File

UPDATED 21NOV2020 2237hrs:

BRCC has also canceled their adverts on BlazeTV:

Utah coffee company cancels Blaze Media podcast deal after a photo ties its logo to alleged Kenosha shooter

Attachment Attached File

ORIGINAL POST:

Y’all know this fella?

Attachment Attached File

BRCC was called out on Twitter:

Attachment Attached File

And bent the knee:

Attachment Attached File

Good luck with your business!

Attachment Attached File

LINK TO FULL BRCC STATEMENT

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Cuckified as fuck.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad they are trying to appease people who would never buy their products in the first place.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
You're definition of "bending the knee" is weak as fuck OP.

Edit: This post and all after it supporting them has officially been overturned by me. Fuck BRCC

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like BRCC pussed out.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:35:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m trying to find something wrong with their answer....if they aren’t sponsoring him, and they said that, how does that mean they ‘bent the knee’?
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]
That's not really "bending the knee" though. Read between the lines.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#8]
If you have the balls to start it, have the balls to tell them to go pound sand.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Weird. You'd think their customer base would support Kyle.

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok, fuck those guys.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:37:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, that's pretty anodyne.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:38:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Title doesn't match their reaction.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I’d hardly call that “bending the knee”.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s the left, they scour the interwebs in search of shit to be offended by.

All I got out of the comment is: just hecause someone wears a t shirt, doesn’t mean we sponsor them.

But it should have read: we don’t know him but wish he would have made many more good commies.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:39:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Like any of those flaccid fags were buying their coffee anyway. Why submit to people who aren't your customers?
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:39:39 PM EDT
[#18]
lol @ the mental gymnastics thats gonna happen in this thread to support BRCC

reAd bEtweEn THe lInes!!!! CheSS noT CheKers!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You're definition of "bending the knee" is weak as fuck OP.
View Quote
Seriously. We don't even need the leftists when we try to destroy our own.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If you have the balls to start it, have the balls to tell them to go pound sand.
View Quote

This guy gets it.

Why respond at all?  Especially to Twitter users who are most definitely NOT your clientele.

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:40:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I’m trying to find something wrong with their answer....if they aren’t sponsoring him, and they said that, how does that mean they ‘bent the knee’?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Someone needs to reverse the freedom boner gif
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:41:33 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL at some overpriced coffee crap. FBRC
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:41:43 PM EDT
[#26]
You'd think by now companies would learn to just shut the fuck up and sell their product.

You're never gonna appease the ones you're trying to and you're just gonna piss off everyone else.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Thing is, if Kyle R. wants to destroy a company, all he has to do is pose for a picture wearing a teeshirt with their brand on it.

Shit, he should pick some lefty companies and have at it. The idiots have made a weapon and it should be turned against them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#28]
LOL.... You guys think that the guys making the cool videos are the same guys running the company.  

Lawyers run companies.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

All I got out of the comment is: just hecause someone wears a t shirt, doesn’t mean we sponsor them.

But it should have read: we don’t know him but wish he would have made many more good commies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on this thread the right is equally sandy in the mangina
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:43:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm glad they are trying to appease people who would never buy their products in the first place.
View Quote

Not sure what to think...
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:43:26 PM EDT
[#31]
I will never understand these idiot companies that take twitter users seriously.  Now I have to cancel yet another company that has a backbone made of pretzel.  I expected more form BRCC and this is so disappointing.  At least I'll save money because their products are overpriced AF.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Is that lil Ricky Schroder?

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:43:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Meh... Disappointing
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:43:45 PM EDT
[#34]
With the exception of the huge Big Box stores, I have not seen any company come out ahead by giving in to the terrorists and anarchists.  On top of that, I really do not see any Leftist, liberal or most democrats buying a coffee named after a firearm they hate with as much intensity as they hate Trump.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Kind of what I was thinking.
View Quote

Agreed.

They don't sponsor him... And their official statement was that they don't sponsor him... So, what are we outraged about?
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:44:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.

Regardless of their response, they'll forever be known as "Kyle Rittenhouse sympathizers" to those on the Left, and now..."Self defense for me, but not for thee" to those on the Right.

Weak stance to kowtow to the blue check mob.  The time to put up or shut up has arrived.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Response is neutral, no knees bent. Why do so many of you work so hard at trying to be offended?
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:45:31 PM EDT
[#40]
So My Pillow is more committed to American Patriotism than BRCC. Mike Lindell is doing more for Freedom today than anyone at BRCC.

I didn't see that coming, but fuck BRCC for not taking a stand and telling the Twitter mob to fuck right off. If you won't stand with Kyle Rittenhouse, you can fuck right off Black Rifle Cuck Company. You either stand with patriots, or you don't.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#41]
nvm
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:45:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Join date checks out.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't drink their coffee, but I don't see the problem with their response either.

If they didn't support him in any way and he just put on a Tshirt he had to be funny, what's the big deal?

It's not like they called Kyle out and said anything negative about him.

They stuck to the facts, and the truth is never a bad thing.

In a perfect world I would have loved to see them tell the morons to fuck off and die, but we don't live in a perfect world.

There are plenty of things going on to be truly worried about, and this isn't one of them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:45:58 PM EDT
[#44]
All they're saying is they don't have anything to do with them....their gear is everywhere it seems.

Just seems like a lawyer/PR deal , not too much trying to woke themselves, they've already been pretty solid this far.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:45:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:46:01 PM EDT
[#46]
For those saying that’s not bending the knee, what would they have done differently if they did bend the knee and completely capitulate to the left?  Would the statement look much different?  If BRCC was never part of the origin and suddenly saw their shirt on Kyle, by bending the knee would their statement be any different.

That’s what bending looks like.

It looks like NOT standing.  That was definitely not standing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#47]
I wouldn't call it bending a knee but I would call that "statement" CYA.

Kid uses his Constitutional right to defend himself from being murdered, and FBRCC are like "uh, never heard of him" when all they do is pander to the AR and veteran crowd.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:46:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You'd think by now companies would learn to just shut the fuck up and sell their product.

You're never gonna appease the ones you're trying to and you're just gonna piss off everyone else.
View Quote

Blows my mind.  I was in a job for 15yrs where if I f-ed up JUST ONCE and spoke out about my political beliefs, I would have lost all my clients.  We are at a time in history where it is business suicide to speak about the right thing concerning current events.  There's just too much propaganda right now to do so. The pendulum might swing back, hopefully.  Am I saying business owners shouldn't speak out? No, not necessarily, but stay in your lane.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:47:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Response is neutral, no knees bent. Why do so many of you work so hard at trying to be offended?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:47:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1

Losers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top