Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2021 12:36:57 AM EDT
https://www.lawofficer.com/blm-activist-charged-over-anti-asian-hate-crimes/

SEATTLE — A Black Lives Matter activist and staunch Democrat Party supporter is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in Seattle. King County prosecutors charged Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March, Post Millennial reported. Hamner, who is mixed-race, is accused of threatening women and children of Asian background as young as five years old with racial slurs, according to the report.

On March 16, Hamner allegedly harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, alleged in a Facebook post that Hamner yelled, “F— you, Asian bitch!” She says he jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” before throwing projectiles at her car. As a result, she called the police.

Three days later on March 19, Hamner allegedly cut off two Asian women with his car near a supermarket, blocked traffic in the middle of the road and screamed similar profanities at them. Hamner then got out of his car, charged at the victims who were driving together and launched an object at them, the probable cause affidavit cites, Post Millennial reported.

Jenny Wong, one of the victims, posted photos and video of her encounter with Hamner on Instagram.

Consequently, the Seattle Police Department arrested Hamner on Thursday. His bail is set at $75,000. He is being held at the King County Correctional Facility for the felony hate crime charge plus three additional counts of malicious harassment.

The videos and accusations against Hamner have been surprising for some given his reputation as a staunch BLM and racial-justice activist in the Seattle-area.

In June 2020, Hamner participated in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), where BLM and Antifa extremists seized six blocks of city property. He recorded video of himself in the zone where he was holding an anti-Donald Trump and anti-police sign, according to Post Millennial.

Hamner was a participant in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in summer 2020. (Via Post Millennial)

His social media is filled with posts expressing hatred of Donald Trump and Republicans. In February, he tweeted, “Sleep good tonight Rand Paul” along with an emoji of a knife and smiling face. He was responding to a tweet where the Kentucky senator was critical of Trump’s impeachment trial, according to Post Millennial.

He has also posted dozens of times in support of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Democrat causes. He also posted frequently in condemnation of anti-Asian hate crimes and white supremacy.

Hamner’s arraignment is scheduled for April 8 at the King County Courthouse.

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:08:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:13:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Good. Bet that bitch would not have shit to Jackie Chan
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:50:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing will happen, story will be lost to Rona or how fucking good the new administration is managing the border.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 2:18:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Without video the police wouldn't even care.

With video they have to pretend.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 2:52:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you get lost?  This isn't GD.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 4:57:25 AM EDT
[#6]
A leftist hypocrite? Ha don’t say!
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 5:44:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately this is the case.
If it has to do with black people the police tend to look the other way for good reason.  They were told to.

You have a white guy that kills 10 people because he has a sex issue with no racist intentions and it is racist. You have a black guy on video beat the shit out if an 80 year old Asian and crickets about racist intentions.

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Just from the article.

75k for a hate crime?  With children involved?  That seems pitifully low for a hate crime.

The way that he brazenly threatened the family suggests he has done it many many times before without any consequence.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#9]
But, I thought BLM doesn't mean other lives DON'T matter...
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's right.

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Gosh.  I like to think I am not racist.  But I really want to beat the shit out of that guy.  Is there something wrong with me?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Gosh.  I like to think I am not racist.  But I really want to beat the shit out of that guy.  Is there something wrong with me?
View Quote

Not at all.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#13]
This isn’t GD. If you want to bash cops or whine about cops, get out of this forum.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just from the article.

75k for a hate crime?  With children involved?  That seems pitifully low for a hate crime.

The way that he brazenly threatened the family suggests he has done it many many times before without any consequence.
View Quote

Around here it would have been a PR bond...and I'm not really kidding. :/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top