Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2020 9:03:50 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

Yihi sx mini x class. Anyone tried one of these yet?  It’s pretty awesome in my opinion. Paired with my Drop Dead RDA.

Link Posted: 8/12/2020 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Was curious to how that compares to a regular push and wick squonk mod.... What are your opinions on it?...
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BURN:
Was curious to how that compares to a regular push and wick squonk mod.... What are your opinions on it?...
View Quote

So far I really like it. It takes a while to get the settings all dialed in but once you do it’s nice. I watched some YouTube videos which helped figure it out.

I don’t think I’d wanna swap RDAs or builds all the time. So for the time being I’m gonna leave my Drop Dead on it. Which is ok with me the that thing has great flavor.

I do wish the juice reservoir was bigger. It holds like 4ml of liquid but that’s not really a huge deal I guess.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By denverdan:

So far I really like it. It takes a while to get the settings all dialed in but once you do it’s nice. I watched some YouTube videos which helped figure it out.

I don’t think I’d wanna swap RDAs or builds all the time. So for the time being I’m gonna leave my Drop Dead on it. Which is ok with me the that thing has great flavor.

I do wish the juice reservoir was bigger. It holds like 4ml of liquid but that’s not really a huge deal I guess.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By denverdan:
Originally Posted By BURN:

I am spoiled with my 10ml on the topsides by Dovpo...
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I’ve got the topside dual. I love that thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top