Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By daemon734:

I was actually working for a SEAL AOB when that happened, I really don't think it affected anything other than him.
View Quote

And it was before the larger trans movement. If it happened now and he was making the podcast rounds I would have a different opinion.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

Not until 30 Sep 2027.

I believe SMA Weimer did his official photo that way he did very deliberately. Kudos to him.

View Quote

An SMA with balls? Been a while since that’s been a thing. I like it. I kind had hope for Grinston. He used to talk a good talk before he was SMA.

The “pinks and greens” bullshit will probably age as well as the ACU/UCP.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:28:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

But they knew it was a lie.

They knew the vaccine, did not do what they claimed.
View Quote

The conversation isn't really about that.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Kilroytheknifesnob:
Gatekeeping opinions on the military only to people who have been in the military seems harmful to civil-military relations as well as elitist.
View Quote

There's a big difference between not allowing opinions outside of service, and pointing out major flaws in said opinions...including no functional understanding as to anything related to that opinion.

At the end of the day they will have their opinion regardless, but I'm also free to explain how they haven't done their homework enough to accurately qualify and articulate it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Gatekeeping opinions on the military only to people who have been in the military seems harmful to civil-military relations as well as elitist.
View Quote

Who cares.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Having an opinion does not equate you understand anything about the topic you have an opinion on.

Hopefully you are attempting to learn so you can more accurately shape that opinion, but so far it's pretty obvious you arent there yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Wrong.
You just don't like my opinion.

Having an opinion does not equate you understand anything about the topic you have an opinion on.

Hopefully you are attempting to learn so you can more accurately shape that opinion, but so far it's pretty obvious you arent there yet.

I don't think most people that have counter posted to me really understand what I meant and was trying to say. Maybe that is on me, maybe them, most likely a little of both.

I was never trying to suggest I knew what happened on a day to day basis, or what daily leadership on a personal level was like. Unfortunately it seems that become a point of discussion when it was never what I was referring too.

As far as learning, I've considered the comments about covid mandates being about readiness and ability to cross borders and I'll admit I hadn't considered that before.

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#7]

They knew covid was hyped.

They knew of vaccine injuries.

They lied. They continue to lie.
View Quote

To expand - If every country on earth required a new test or vaxx the military is just going to do it for practical reasons and deal with the consequences later. Same as all the other hazardous and dumb shit we've done.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#8]

I was actually working for a SEAL AOB when that happened, I really don't think it affected anything other than him.
View Quote

See, I would have used that as an opportunity for banter and asked those SEALs when they were going to transition.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:31:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1stID] [#9]
Fact is, the Army isn't recruiting nearly the number of people it itself wishes too.  A person can stick their head in the sand, as the Army is doing, and go "la la la, booming stock market, workers are scarce!" but that ignores the fact that many low income people are hurting from terrible inflation, and high home prices, as well as super high college cost, so a tour of duty would be beneficial to them.  Yet the recruiting numbers are terrible.  Several reasons:

1. The general lowering of the number of physically and mentally capable recruits.  It's a small percentage of the population that's ever going to want to join the military, and when the overall population of young people has less and less non-fat, non-drug addicted, non-doped up with every prescription drug out there, it becomes harder and harder to meet the recruiting numbers.  

Obesity numbers for young people have never been higher, and with that, the lack of drive and mental toughness, and need to prove yourself, and plays a big role in waiting to join the military.

2. Dislike by the military leadership for white men.  When the first thing the new Sec of Defense does is shut down the entire service to have hang wringing and under the bed searches for honkey supremist, it sets the tone for who the military wants in, and who they don't.  A person can excuse it if they wish by claiming it was a stand down for "extremists" but I guarantee you the discussions weren't for black power or La Raza groups, it was for whites.  

Note a couple of pages back, a guy said his white son, high test scores, in shape, no crime issues, was given a big yawn by recruiters.  It's because the services don't reward recruiters from signing up straight white guys, it's for signing up black women, Hispanics, and double points if it's a dude in a dress with purple hair.  Like it, love it, deny it, that's the truth - recruiters get rewarded not for numbers but for who they sign up, and it's not much for white guys.

3. Forever wars fought just hard enough to keep the war going, keep the funding going to the defense contractors, and so that 0-5 and above get to do a tour of duty in a combat zone, and thereby punch a ticket to general and flag rank.  The concepts of victory are alien to military leadership, like Al Bundy wearing designer underwear in that classic episode.  

It's bad enough when you look at all the wars we've fought since Korea in terms of if we should have even gotten involved with them to begin with.  Vietnam no, Lebanon the lets bring peace to the Middle East peacekeeping job - no.  Grenada, the let's make everyone forget about the bombed Marine barracks - no.  Panama, the CIA and their biggest drug dealer don't get along war - no.

Desert Storm, the let's re-install the Emir of Kuwait to his birthed throne - no, Somalia, the CNN has sad pictures on right now and suburban soccer moms are crying war - no.  The Balkans - the let's fight for Muslims cuz they'll love us war - no.  

The first part of the Afghan war was entire justified.  But even that was pissed away within a few months, becoming just another forever war and nation building disaster, instead of doing what needed to be done - killing Islamic rats.  Then there's the decade long disaster of Iraq, cuz they had big bad WMD and were going to gas subways and had aluminum tubes, or something.  Trillions of dollars, 4000 dead US troops and tens of thousands injured and traumatized later, the war was won - by Iran.  Is that something you'd want to send you kids off to?

The military has always had a strong contingency of word of mouth from family tradition.  So many troops join because their dad or uncle or grandad served, and kids look up to that service and the men brave enough to have done it.  When those family members don't recommend joining, as they are doing now in increasing frequency, that's gutting recruiting numbers.  

An individuals military experience may be different - they or their kids may have really benefited from it and are all gun ho - but percentage wise, that group is lower than it's been since at least the bad old days of the 70's, and the hollow Army.

Combine all that, it's little wonder the Army can't get the number of troops it's been told to get, and there's no good or easy way out of it.  The military has managed to poison its image, and the results are clear.

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

View All Quotes

Ok so.

Do you follow and trust people who knowingly lied to you and subjected you to potential if not actual harm for politcal reasons?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Ok so.

Do you follow and trust people who knowingly lied to you and subjected you to potential if not actual harm for politcal reasons?
View Quote

Just incase you missed it, I added this:

To expand - If every country on earth required a new test or vaxx the military is just going to do it for practical reasons and deal with the consequences later. Same as all the other hazardous and dumb shit we've done.

To answer your question - I don't view the military as an organization that should be trusted. It's a machine.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:33:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blaster32] [#12]

You wasted 1776 on a weird post about group showers and gay people and how it somehow relates to women in the military.
View Quote

Hot damn.. didn't even notice.  Haha.  Also, if you haven't noticed meat gazery, idk?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Blaster32:

Hot damn.. didn't even notice.  Haha
View Quote

I missed all of those milestones.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

Demoralization propaganda is real and it is effective.
View Quote

If the military being woke is propaganda, there won’t be any embarrassing own-goals next month during rainbow Ramadan, right? No overzealous commanders going to do tranny story hour? No pictures of cross dressing troops? The military doesn’t really do culture war stuff, right?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 1stID:
Fact is, the Army isn't recruiting nearly the number of people it itself wishes too.  A person can stick their head in the sand, as the Army is doing, and go "la la la, booming stock market, workers are scarce!" but that ignores the fact that many low income people are hurting from terrible inflation, and high home prices, as well as super high college cost, so a tour of duty would be beneficial to them.  Yet the recruiting numbers are terrible.  Several reasons:

1. The general lowering of the number of physically and mentally capable recruits.  It's a small percentage of the population that's ever going to want to join the military, and when the overall population of young people has less and less non-fat, non-drug addicted, non-doped up with every prescription drug out there, it becomes harder and harder to meet the recruiting numbers.  

Obesity numbers for young people have never been higher, and with that, the lack of drive and mental toughness, and need to prove yourself, and plays a big role in waiting to join the military.

2. Dislike by the military leadership for white men.  When the first thing the new Sec of Defense does is shut down the entire service to have hang wringing and under the bed searches for honkey supremist, it sets the tone for who the military wants in, and who they don't.  A person can excuse it if they wish by claiming it was a stand down for "extremists" but I guarantee you the discussions weren't for black power or La Raza groups, it was for whites.  

None a couple of pages back, a guy said his white son, high test scores, in shape, no crime issues, was given a big yawn by recruiters.  It's because the services don't reward recruiters from signing up straight white guys, it's for signing up black women, Hispanics, and double points if it's a dude in a dress with purple hair.  Like it, love it, deny it, that's the truth - recruiters get rewarded not for numbers but for who they sign up, and it's not much for white guys.

3. Forever wars fought just hard enough to keep the war going, keep the funding going to the defense contractors, and so that 0-5 and above get to do a tour of duty in a combat zone, and thereby punch a ticket to general and flag rank.  The concepts of victory are alien to military leadership, like Al Bundy wearing designer underwear in that classic episode.  

It's bad enough when you look at all the wars we've fought since Korea in terms of if we should have even gotten involved with them to begin with.  Vietnam no, Lebanon the lets bring peace to the Middle East peacekeeping job - no.  Grenada, the let's make everyone forget about the bombed Marine barracks - no.  Panama, the CIA and their biggest drug dealer don't get along war - no.

Desert Storm, the let's re-install the Emir of Kuwait to his birthed throne - no, Somalia, the CNN has sad pictures on right now and suburban soccer moms are crying war - no.  The Balkans - the let's fight for Muslims cuz they'll love us war - no.  

The first part of the Afghan war was entire justified.  But even that was pissed away within a few months, becoming just another forever war and nation building disaster, instead of doing what needed to be done - killing Islamic rats.  Then there's the decade long disaster of Iraq, cuz they had big bad WMD and were going to gas subways and had aluminum tubes, or something.  Trillions of dollars, 4000 dead US troops and tens of thousands injured and traumatized later, the war was won - by Iran.  Is that something you'd want to send you kids off to?

The military has always had a strong contingency of word of mouth from family tradition.  So many troops join because their dad or uncle or grandad served, and kids look up to that service and the men brave enough to have done it.  When those family members don't recommend joining, as they are doing now in increasing frequency, that's gutting recruiting numbers.  

An individuals military experience may be different - they or their kids may have really benefited from it and are all gun ho - but percentage wise, that group is lower than it's been since at least the bad old days of the 70's, and the hollow Army.

Combine all that, it's little wonder the Army can't get the number of troops it's been told to get, and there's no good or easy way out of it.  The military has managed to poison its image, and the results are clear.

View Quote

Agree with all of that but should add in the day to day Army life generally sucks in garrison. Lots of old shit barracks out there and this trend toward food kiosks to replace a proper DFAC dinner is extra retarded.

There needs to major focus and shift on lower enlisted QOL which won't be fixed until the officer grading standards are changed.

Officers rotate in and out and while they're 'in' they have all the motivation in the world to grind a unit down to make their OER look better than the next guy.

The officer promotion process ensures a cut throat command structure where an entire company can be put through hell because of one dude.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:43:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#16]

Note a couple of pages back, a guy said his white son, high test scores, in shape, no crime issues, was given a big yawn by recruiters.  It's because the services don't reward recruiters from signing up straight white guys, it's for signing up black women, Hispanics, and double points if it's a dude i
View All Quotes

Note a couple of pages back, a guy said his white son, high test scores, in shape, no crime issues, was given a big yawn by recruiters.  It's because the services don't reward recruiters from signing up straight white guys, it's for signing up black women, Hispanics, and double points if it's a dude i

Originally Posted By fdawg:
Originally Posted By fdawg:

This was literally my experience with my son.    I was shocked at the Apathy from recruiters.

Was he a honkey who went by him?  If so, the he didn't fit all the check boxes that the Army wants for recurits.

Get out of town with that clean record, and high ASVAB scores!  We want a guy with a 75 GT score we have to do a felony wavier for, if he's not white.

He’s black

I travel to different units about 50% of my time and I can't even begin to describe how eager these kids are to go do the fucking job. Historic geopolitical concerns are issues for retirees, not for the studs.

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

Most aren’t going to say anything. Go along to get along.
View Quote

I think you would be surprised.

I know Im not popular in GD, but I’m a pretty well liked and respected guy in my squadron.  Believe it or not, the internet isn’t real life.

People come to me with all sorts of stuff, personal and professional, because they know I’ll be honest, and as a terminal O-4 I don’t need to give a shit what my bosses think. Woke agenda concerns just don’t move the needle for almost anybody, because they are a non-factor.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:45:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#18]

If the military being woke is propaganda, there won’t be any embarrassing own-goals next month during rainbow Ramadan, right? No overzealous commanders going to do tranny story hour? No pictures of cross dressing troops? The military doesn’t really do culture war stuff, right?
View Quote

I know exactly where none of that will happen, where I go to work every day...which is typically travelling across a very large footprint encompassing dozens of units.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Ok so.

View Quote

No.

Of course, nor do I consider opinions on such things from people who are convinced the feds follow them based on their posts in GD.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:03:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#22]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

No.

Of course, nor do I consider opinions on such things from people who are convinced the feds follow them based on their posts in GD.
View All Quotes

Ok so.

No.

No they would never do that.

They would also never violate anyones rights.

They certainly would never illegally spy.

Never happens.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:05:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#24]

To answer your question - I don't view the military as an organization that should be trusted. It's a machine.
View All Quotes

Ok so.

But couldnt they have ended the charade instead of going along with it?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:09:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Never happens.
View Quote

Things get explained to you over and over again. Like the Covid vaccine for the military, in this thread even.

Anything that doesn’t conform to your narrative you just ignore. You slink away, and then come back with the same nonsense a week or two later.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:12:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#26]

Things get explained to you over and over again. Like the Covid vaccine for the military, in this thread even.

Anything that doesn’t conform to your narrative you just ignore. You slink away, and then come back with the same nonsense a week or two later.
View All Quotes

Never happens.

I know it must be frustrating you cant influence everyone.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

I think it was far easier to go along with it now and deal with consequences later. On so many levels.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#28]

I think it was far easier to go along with it now and deal with consequences later. On so many levels.
View All Quotes

So they choose to harm the Nation because it was easier?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#29]

So they choose to harm the Nation because it was easier?
View Quote

Not the first time won't be the last.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:17:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Not the first time won't be the last.
View Quote

Sad but true.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:18:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#31]

View Quote

Cool plan. Then we could pull every one of our troops from every single other country in the world since we could no longer support or replace them.

And like it or not, covid was real, regardless of just how deadly it was or wasn't. Units were getting decimated at CTCs, major training events, and on deployment with people going down with it. Once the vaccine was FDA approved and legal to give to soldiers there was no way they weren't going to. Not only could we not travel we could barely function with covid in the ranks.  

We may know more now about the vaccine's effectiveness or lack thereof, but there was a real need for something to happen to keep combat operations moving.  It wasn't your local burger king staff going down for a week, it was entire flightlines, surgical teams, route-clearance teams, expeditionary-based combat forces, among many others. I had teams on flights that got turned around mid-flight as borders closed and were forced to land in shitholes in Africa and camp in tents since nothing in flight range would let them in.

Not all covid decisions in the military were political.  You can try to tie them to whatever agenda you desire, but I was there and saw it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#32]
I believe SMA Weimer did his official photo that way he did very deliberately. Kudos to him.
View Quote

Hopefully a sma that’s harder than woodpecker lips can have more trickle down effect than usual.  
The mere fact he didn’t do his photo with the new faggot uniform is awesome.  I almost miss wearing my blues.  Almost.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Morgan321:

Hopefully a sma that’s harder than woodpecker lips can have more trickle down effect than usual.  
The mere fact he didn’t do his photo with the new faggot uniform is awesome.  I almost miss wearing my blues.  Almost.
View Quote

The blues are pretty snazzy, that's true.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Note a couple of pages back, a guy said his white son, high test scores, in shape, no crime issues, was given a big yawn by recruiters.  It's because the services don't reward recruiters from signing up straight white guys, it's for signing up black women, Hispanics, and double points if it's a dude in a dress with purple hair.  Like it, love it, deny it, that's the truth - recruiters get rewarded not for numbers but for who they sign up, and it's not much for white guys.

View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By FDC:

Which has what to do with folks on the ground?
View Quote
Nothing. They're not at fault for the behavior and policies of their superiors.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:31:20 PM EDT
[#36]
I served in and led iInfantry Platoons, Companyies, and Battalions during combat and in garrison.

I also walked the halls of the Pentagon, briefed the Secdef, CSA, and Sec Army.

The military is a thousand times more “Woke” than we were 20 years ago and you folks that can’t see have a much narrower experience in the military either due to rank or type of units.

But we are also a mirror of society and serve our civilian leadership, so if you don’t like it you don’t have to join.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:33:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bohr_Adam] [#37]

View All Quotes

There's nothing wrong with the new uniform, I think it corrects many of the issues that had occurred with the old Class A. But there is always serious pressure on people to be "matching" and, well, uniform... in the new uniform well before the wear out dates, and that pressure usually comes from the NCO corps. But continuing to wear the "old" uniform, he sends a very clear signal that it is still OK to wear.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#38]

There was the Navy SEAL that trooned out.

He gets credit for taking it back.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
Amongst the meat eating population of the DoD, I have never witnessed woke.

Not once.

... he's a detransitioner?

OR did he merely identify as a woman for a while, then decided it didn't work out for him... and went back to identifying himself as a man?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:38:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#39]

There's nothing wrong with the new uniform, I think it corrects many of the issues that had occurred with the old Class A. But there is always serious pressure on people to be "matching" and, well, uniform... in the new uniform well before the wear out dates, and that pressure usually comes from the NCO corps. But continuing to wear the old" uniform, he sends a very clear signal that it is still OK to wear.
View Quote

I haven't personally seen anybody that gave a shit about which one anyone wears. I was just at a memorial with 200+ soldiers in dress uniforms and saw about 50/50 between blues and pinks/greens.

I got them because my blue coat was too small anyway. I think they look better but the coat is heavy as shit. A lot of guys just wear the bomber jacket though. I like that you arent required to wear a nametape and only need the top two rows of ribbons.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Cool plan. Then we could pull every one of our troops from every single other country in the world since we could no longer support or replace them.

And like it or not, covid was real, regardless of just how deadly it was or wasn't. Units were getting decimated at CTCs, major training events, and on deployment with people going down with it. Once the vaccine was FDA approved and legal to give to soldiers there was no way they weren't going to. Not only could we not travel we could barely function with covid in the ranks.  

We may know more now about the vaccine's effectiveness or lack thereof, but there was a real need for something to happen to keep combat operations moving.  It wasn't your local burger king staff going down for a week, it was entire flightlines, surgical teams, route-clearance teams, expeditionary-based combat forces, among many others.

Not all covid decisions in the military were political.  You can try to tie them to whatever agenda you desire, but I was there and saw it.
View All Quotes

We may know more now about the vaccine's effectiveness or lack thereof, but there was a real need for something to happen to keep combat operations moving.  It wasn't your local burger king staff going down for a week, it was entire flightlines, surgical teams, route-clearance teams, expeditionary-based combat forces, among many others.

Interesting how much more it effected the military more than civilian.

What I observed was people taking advantage of the situation to get out of work. Which included paid covid time off.

Does the military not have its own intelligence and biological divisions? It just had to blindly go along?

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Look I'm not a fan of troon shit. But I see that as pretty much just a weird personal decision.
View All Quotes

Look I'm not a fan of troon shit. But I see that as pretty much just a weird personal decision.
My biggest thing is that they just not push it on kids, and don't force your trans-ideology on everyone.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:42:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#43]

What I observed was people taking advantage of the situation to get out of work. Which included paid covid time off.

Does the military not have its own intelligence and biological divisions? It just had to blindly go along?

View Quote

The military still had requirements for hundreds of people to be in close proximity on a regular basis.  Meaning they were all getting sick at the same times and shutting a lot of things down that really cannot be shut down.

I spent some time out of work at home, but the majority of covid was spent travelling and deployed to combat zones where it was a major issues. Getting covid in a bombed out team house in Syria is super not cool, especially when 80% of the people there have it at once.

And how exactly would a biological division (whatever that is) help with a global policy shutting down everything outside our borders?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

I don't think you fully understood your own point. You're parroting other people propaganda and when you actually apply critical thought to it, you're realizing how stupid it sounds.
View All Quotes

I am well aware there's many good people in resisting nonsense, I made that clear when I repeatedly said the majority of people in are good decent people.

No, you've droned on and on about how woke the mil is these days.

No I don't necessarily know, I'm not going to pretend to be an expert in something I'm not.

It hasn't stopped you thus far.

No I didn't, I made it very clear I was talking about top leadership. I think that was the primary focus on every post I made except maybe the first one.

You did it enough to make it clear you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't think my point was understood and taken in the direction I meant it.

I never said I knew what happens on a day to day basis, nor did I suggest such. I wasn't trying to suggest that woke leadership greatly affects the average soldier day to day though on occasion it does like the covid mandate, I was more trying to suggest it affects the goals and direction of the mil at large.

I don't think you fully understood your own point. You're parroting other people propaganda and when you actually apply critical thought to it, you're realizing how stupid it sounds.

Not exactly. But I did allow myself to be sucked into side arguments that really had little to do with my original post or what I was trying to say.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

I miss hanging out the door on a Blackhawk.
View Quote

#metoo
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:47:44 PM EDT
[#47]
There's nothing wrong with the new uniform…….. old Class A. ……. But continuing to wear the "old" uniform, he sends a very clear signal that it is still OK to wear.
View Quote

Everything is wrong about it.  It’s gay, it has a belt on the outside of the jacket, and the color is ugly as sin for starters.  
The old greens were gay too, but less gay than the new ones.
He’s sending a clear signal that his balls of steel won’t let him wear a gay uniform as long as there is another option.  

My money says he retires before the gay uniform becomes mandatory just so he can avoid wearing it and looking gay.  
Is the cape and cane still authorized with the blues?  He’s so badass I bet he has both.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:48:28 PM EDT
[#48]

And it was before the larger trans movement.
View All Quotes

And it was before the larger trans movement.

What we see now didn't just come out of nowhere. It's been cooking for a while. Long before 2012.

I took a sociology of sexuality class at the University of Alabama in 2010 that was basically normalization propaganda for this kind of shit. I wrote my term paper on bacha bazi and got points taken off for not being neutral about the morality of it.

If it happened now and he was making the podcast rounds I would have a different opinion.

It was one of the biggest propaganda Ws Big Troon ever had. Maybe their biggest ever.

He actually did make the podcast rounds recently, but to warn everyone.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:48:43 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Our military operates globally. Operating in an unprecedented global shutdown was a challenge.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:49:28 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Trump was one of the biggest covid shot proponents and still pushes it today.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top