Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2021 10:23:08 AM EDT
Just a reminder it's out now. Thought it was pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:19:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dogrobber13] [#1]
Platform?
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dogrobber13:

Platform?
View Quote
Netflix.  It stars that leftist idiot (B)autista tho.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:28:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fowty] [#3]
My favorite part was 16 mins in when they had Donna Brazile on Fox News railing against the conservative government, accusing them of weaponizing the outbreak and saying they use fearmongering to persecute and falsely imprison liberals for simply supporting such wonderful things as immigration, abortion and LGBT.

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Fowty:
My favorite part was 16 mins in when they had Donna Brazile on Fox News railing against the conservative government, accusing them of weaponizing the outbreak and saying they use fearmongering to persecute and falsely imprison liberals for simply supporting such wonderful things as immigration, abortion and LGBT.

View Quote

Or how they were talking about this being America and it is free and the reply was that the constitution didn't apply to Las Vegas now which earned a comeback, then it is more free. I thought that was pretty funny as well as what you mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck Dave Bautista.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 12:44:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By stpeteaustin:
Fuck Dave Bautista.
View Quote

Holy shit, you brought back a 4 month old thread for that
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By NIevo:

Holy shit, you brought back a 4 month old thread for that
View Quote

Yeah,  I  saw him in Tampa the other day and was thinking about his anti AR rant.  I will say though, and I have seen in a few times around town, he is one big bitch.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 10:33:56 PM EDT
[#8]
He may be big but Riddick tore his ass up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top