Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF flag is that?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

LOL. M203 launcher. Seems like a great choice.  

Attachment Attached File

BLM certainly has more allies in their fight.  But if these jackwagons do something stupid.. guess who gets blamed.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327887/brave_FoB5C6oFqZ_jpg-1783551.JPG

LOL. M203 launcher. Seems like a great choice.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327887/brave_IUDHMLHZJX_jpg-1783558.JPG

BLM certainly has more allies in their fight.  But if these jackwagons do something stupid.. guess who gets blamed.
View Quote

The paper is already headlines saying "Pro Trump supporters at Ohio House" and shows the BLM/Antifa group in the picture.

It is pretty easy to identify the handful of Trump supporters there, they aren't wearing masks.  Everyone else in black with their faces covered are not Trump supporters.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Tensions are picking up as BLM starts stirring up trouble and trying to start fights.  I even saw someone waving a Biden flag there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It doesn't matter either way. They showed video of virginia last year and said that it was a violent racist filled rally.
Good, bad, or neutral. We will be evil in how we are projected by the media.

So what are you expecting us to do about these fucktards? Do you have a plan to stop this.
Or are you just feeding into the media frenzy?
View Quote

This one?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#7]
White girls yelling at white woman "You are out here because you are a racist".  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Big Igloo / Thin Boog Line flag.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like 2 Trump supporters and the rest BLM activists.  They are telling the Trump supporters they are intimidated because of Kamala's Harris skin color and that makes them racists.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry for the interruption. We have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network.

To continue with your YouTube experience, please fill out the form below.

Search

Search
View Quote

lol, WTF yu toob
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Youtube nuked the stream I was watching
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

They keep killing it.  I appealed the first one and this is the reason they gave me "YouTube does not allow live streams showing someone holding, handling, or transporting a firearm."
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They keep killing it.  I appealed the first one and this is the reason they gave me "YouTube does not allow live streams showing someone holding, handling, or transporting a firearm."
View Quote

So they shut off all feeds in DC showing the 30k cops and NG members with guns?

Right?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm still recording the video and will put it up when the event is over.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shame them for being against BLM. Call them racist bigot homophobes. Seems to be the most important thing to these people.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:47:02 PM EDT
[#16]
As soon as it gets dark out...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#17]
LOL, a black man wrapped in and carrying US flags and a sign saying #MAGA God Sent Me, just chased away the white girls calling people racists.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:08:59 PM EDT
[#18]

LOL, that dude in the chair. Whats his forum name?

Mobility scooter brigade engage!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:12:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sounds like a bunch of jo jorgansen loons that infest all of the fb gun groups now
View Quote

Green party tards have completely taken over the LP. FTLP.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:25:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Tensions are picking up as BLM starts stirring up trouble and trying to start fights.  I even saw someone waving a Biden flag there.
View Quote

Sounds similar to the anti-mask / lock down protests and the counter protesters. Lots of yelling and each side trying to get the other side to throw the fist punch.

The boog boys were there also, they were off doing their own thing, I don’t think anyone knew what to make of them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sounds similar to the anti-mask / lock down protests and the counter protesters. Lots of yelling and each side trying to get the other side to throw the fist punch.

The boog boys were there also, they were off doing their own thing, I don't think anyone knew what to make of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The boog boys were there also, they were off doing their own thing, I don't think anyone knew what to make of them.

In the interview video from last night the Boog boy didn't know what to make himself.  He said the Boogaloo started as a joke/meme and now turned into something else but never defined it.  The guy that did the interview last night and the live stream today follows around a group that is mix of BLM and Boogaloo and covers their protests.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#22]
YouTube has now removed the video interview I posted last night.  Claiming they don't allow firearms in live streams...even though it wasn't a live stream.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Currently working streams:

Columbus 1

Columbus 2

Columbus 3
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Luckily the weather here is crap. No good will come from any of that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

In the interview video from last night the Boog boy didn't know what to make himself.  He said the Boogaloo started as a joke/meme and now turned into something else but never defined it.  The guy that did the interview last night and the live stream today follows around a group that is mix of BLM and Boogaloo and covers their protests.  
View Quote
The live stream appears to be a herd of 20-something fat-bodies expounding on 'boogaloo' and 'big igloo'...without really knowing what they're talking about. They're like a bunch of halfwits playing dress up.

It's borderline laughable.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#27]
The video from the second live stream I posted is up.  At least until YouTube claims it violates some non-existent rule and takes it down.  Working on uploading it to Rumble now.

Armed Protest at Ohio Capital 1/7/21 - BLM joined with Boog Boys

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#29]
SWIRE go to gab.tv and host it there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
SWIRE go to gab.tv and host it there.
View Quote

I tried to, you have to pay for a premium account to post videos.  If they can get their servers upgraded so their site is useful again I will consider the upgrade.

For now I do have it hosted on Rumble as well.

https://rumble.com/vcxv7p-armed-protest-at-ohio-capital-1721-blm-joined-with-boog-boys.html

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This site provides updates on the event for anyone who is interested or just bored. Scroll past the first couple paragraphs of texts to see the tweet updates.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/2021/01/17/columbus-ohio-statehouse-protest-live-updates/4151395001/  
View Quote

Why are you pushing this bullshit so hard? You are so obvious.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
LOL, bullhorn cat fight between the groups.  One group: "Windows are bordered up because you guys"  Second Group: "No it was Trump supporters going into the US Capitol".
View Quote

Wow that’s not a completely set up pre fab fake ass argument at all.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Sad.
They have no idea what they stand for.
No idea why they’re angry.
No idea what they will accomplish with their shared weapon or how to use it.

[img]loud noises!!!!![img]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This site provides updates on the event for anyone who is interested or just bored. Scroll past the first couple paragraphs of texts to see the tweet updates.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/2021/01/17/columbus-ohio-statehouse-protest-live-updates/4151395001/  

@Shiftyk5
What bullshit would you be referring to?  What is obvious?  That I shared live news/event that involves gun owners?  That I shared an armed march on a state capital like many of us here participated in last year?  That I pointed out this year it is BLM/antifa types making the noise either and not conservatives?  What exactly crawled up your ass about my post?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:41:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Every live stream in this thread is deleted.   Anyone got anymore?  Or is it a bunch of nothingburgers?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:54:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Every live stream in this thread is deleted.   Anyone got anymore?  Or is it a bunch of nothingburgers?
View Quote

The recording from the second live stream I posted is still there on YouTube and Rumble.

The guy that took the video has them available on Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/N2Sreports
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Uh oh! Swire is concerned again.  Very concerned it seems
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top