Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2021 8:57:17 AM EDT
And this is why, if you are somewhat of a geek, you should never roam arfcom while having your credit card around..

In the last couple weeks, reading a few threads I suddenly felt the urge to buy radios and flashlights

And there go several hundreds of bucks

The boafeng work great but required me to read and learn a few things first. Since 3 is 2, 2 is one and one is none I bought 4 I’ll give a few to family in case of need.

The acebeam flashlight are just a joke !

The w30 is crazy. That crazy beam of light at 2.5km is unnatural. More of a laser than a light lol

The k75 is kinda the same but with an added crazy lighting all around the beam !

LoL

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#1]
All of that there will never be used. You'll play with it a bit and never look at it again accept to move it from one location to another.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All of that there will never be used. You'll play with it a bit and never look at it again accept to move it from one location to another.
View Quote

I bet you are right
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to Arfcom, sorry about your wallet.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Fpni
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:33:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Tomorrow is your last day to buy high capacity magazines, get them now
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

OP ain’t in the USA, but after tomorrow we may not be either, so good advice.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#7]
This place is good about letting people know about things they didn't know they wanted and for sharing deals. So at least you can save some of that extra money you're spending on new doo-dads that you have to find someplace for.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Yep. Just the other day this place beat me up and made me buy some good base layer clothes because there was a good sale
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Terrorist tools.

Reported to proper authorities.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Entry level stuff.  The pros are Ambien experts with Amex Black credit cards.  Dare to live, OP!  Dare to live!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Welcome to Arfcom, sorry about your wallet.
View Quote

This should be the official motto.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#12]
This place has cost me so much money. I even have another dog because of GD lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#13]
I've got to have somewhere to spend my money. I would rather spend it on things I see around here than anywhere else.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hahaha i am in Switzerland. That kinda happened 2 years ago here but I bought them for 2 lifetime before
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

The boafeng I have is also FM receiver and I use it all the time outside in the yard.
I't nice not wasting cash on batteries, I just put it back on it's base when I'm done
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And this is why, if you are somewhat of a geek, you should never roam arfcom while having your credit card around..

In the last couple weeks, reading a few threads I suddenly felt the urge to buy radios and flashlights

And there go several hundreds of bucks

The boafeng work great but required me to read and learn a few things first. Since 3 is 2, 2 is one and one is none I bought 4 I’ll give a few to family in case of need.

The acebeam flashlight are just a joke !

The w30 is crazy. That crazy beam of light at 2.5km is unnatural. More of a laser than a light lol

The k75 is kinda the same but with an added crazy lighting all around the beam !

LoL

https://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/11/94/71/06/4a780d10.jpg
View Quote

*** Make sure they are programmed before you gift them ***
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#18]
The key is to spend money wisely.
Don’t get a new toy unless you see a fantastic deal. Then jump quickly.
I’ve got some awesome deals over the years. One reason to join team.
If it wasn’t for this site, I would have maybe a box or two of said calibers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top