Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2021 11:12:37 AM EDT
And the bigger question: what comes next?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#1]
You got a long way to fall yet
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#2]
We haven’t even gotten to hyperinflation yet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We haven’t even gotten to hyperinflation yet.
View Quote
With anti oil policies and $15 minimum wage we will get to hyperinflation at a quick speed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#4]
No, it's just getting started. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#5]
We don't have mandatory debt payments only payable in hard metals.

I don't think hyperinflation is kicking off right away. Inflation, yes, but probably not hyper.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't think hyperinflation is kicking off right away. Inflation, yes, but probably not hyper.
View Quote

Nope...we are not even close to the Weimar Republic's demise.  The USA will weather the storm, those with marketable skills and drive will succeed, those without will blame the successful....It's always been this way through herstory.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The USA will weather the storm, those with marketable skills and drive will succeed, those without will blame the successful....It's always been this way through herstory.
View Quote
No offense, but you're living in a fantasy world if you actually believe that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No offense, but you're living in a fantasy world if you actually believe that.
View Quote

Yep. This election cycle has caused a definate shift in how the US will operate and be perceived by the world. And not for the better. We will be a highly technically abled 2nd world country.
The fraudsters in the various districts that caused this to happen should be hung out in a gibbet as a warning.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#9]
The 4th reich is nearly here.  Levels of censorship that Hitler and Goebels couldn’t even dream of are now available to gov.  Levels of surveillance that the KGB had wet dreams of are now a few key clicks away. Levels
Of corruption pervade every one of our so-called intelligence agencies, gov offices and soon, the highest office in the land. And all this made possible by the Chinese who bought off the traitors...
Worst of all, a segment of the public that not only condones this behavior, but cheers it on.

Yeah it’s pretty much over...this republic had a good run.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nope...we are not even close to the Weimar Republic's demise.  The USA will weather the storm, those with marketable skills and drive will succeed, those without will blame the successful....It's always been this way through herstory.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How? We don’t have fair elections and the constitution doesn’t apply anymore. There isn’t a USA right now. We’re a post USA country now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

With anti oil policies and $15 minimum wage we will get to hyperinflation at a quick speed.
View Quote

Ceaseless printing (which is done since QE started)
Public loss of faith in it causing the public to dump it as soon as its acquired for tangibles.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are right but this is not the same country it has been. Some of the wounds we have received may be fatal.

All things come to an end and for the first time in my life I think the end of the republic is a real possibility.

Questionable elections, massive debt, surveillance state, attacks on the bill of rights, massive propaganda, overblown pandemic...

These are major problems.  We need to be aware that things are likely to change dramatically.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I've always seen Trump as more of a Josephenist Emperor whose beneficent, anti-elite rule was hampered (like Joseph II) by the fact that he tried to do too much too fast, and was opposed (like Joseph II) by a powerful deep state.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

$15/hr ?? All this does is put more people out of work, and some biz's will close.

Meet my robot.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Weimar lacked political collapse, and Rome lacked ethnic troubles?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

$15/hr ?? All this does is put more people out of work, and some biz's will close.

Meet my robot.

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fedrensi%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F07%2Fmcdonalds-1200x783.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meet my robot.

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fedrensi%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F07%2Fmcdonalds-1200x783.jpg

Enter the UBI for proles.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:55:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Not quite:

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And the bigger question: what comes next?
View Quote

I am sure one of your first posts said the same about Obama.

All that is happening is a bunch of conservatives who are addled and love Trump think an election was stolen from them. And despite near zero evidence of widespread voter fraud and 70-plus lost court cases some of you continue to do Russia and China’s bidding by spreading misinformation that is causing other conservatives to give up.

Keep it up; I think the Chinese and Russian psyops folks used January for block leave. They simply couldn’t make the bullshit any worse.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#22]
It's definitely over.

Anyone thinking otherwise is either in denial, coping, or part of the problem.

The blatant, in-your-face stolen 2020 election was the signal that it's officially over.

The fact that half the country is apparently going to roll over and simply take it, is simply damning.

IMO, there isn't much more COC that can be said about it at this point.

Edit: The sooner you block the commie troll above me, the sooner your life around here will improve by at least 187%.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's why they're anti-cash and pushing electronic money.

Because bank accounts can be wiped away overnight in a "crisis".
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#25]
We are getting close from a morality perspective. Read up on gay culture and pedo culture during that time period and what happened once Nazis came into power.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I am sure one of your first posts said the same about Obama.

All that is happening is a bunch of conservatives who are addled and love Trump think an election was stolen from them. And despite near zero evidence of widespread voter fraud and 70-plus lost court cases some of you continue to do Russia and China’s bidding by spreading misinformation that is causing other conservatives to give up.

Keep it up; I think the Chinese and Russian psyops folks used January for block leave. They simply couldn’t make the bullshit any worse.
View Quote

Nice gaslighting. Obama was poison to this country. He set the stage for this.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

To an extent you are right. However those who are going to be successful at the end of the storm are Gates,Bezos,Zuckerberg et al.not the flag waving, self made,hard working man.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top