Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes. I have three and a prodigy. The prodigy is 90% of the way there to the staccato at half the price.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/fJMWN7XnZM0hO/giphy.gif

Maybe try one and don’t shit on it
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I would but I can't find a nice holster. I like old school boomer leather and I haven't found any good ones.

Something simple like a DeSantis inner piece or cozy partner
View Quote

Ryan grizzle is what you seek...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I didn't know you were low energy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you all EDC your staccatos or just for range/run ‘n gun?

I would carry if I got one. I’d imagine you’d need a great belt and holster for that weight. Biggest I’ve ever EDC carried was Glock 19/23.

TOO DAMN HEAVY! Mine is just comps/Range use but I know some do carry them especially the C2

I didn't know you were low energy

Gotta get my T checked
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It’s 4oz more than a Glock 19
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TOO DAMN HEAVY! Mine is just comps/Range use but I know some do carry them especially the C2

It’s 4oz more than a Glock 19

19 is too heavy I carry a 43x MOS which is still plenty heavy but not as thick
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do you all EDC your staccatos or just for range/run 'n gun?

I would carry if I got one. I'd imagine you'd need a great belt and holster for that weight. Biggest I've ever EDC carried was Glock 19/23.
View Quote
Just a fun gun for me. I would carry it, but have other dedicated carry guns.

@thesilvercord

I dunno where you're at in Texas. But if you're near me I don't mind meeting up with you and you can beat my aluminum P up a while if you bring the ammo. I've got a Shadow 2 ORC also.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@whiskersthecat wright leather works
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would but I can't find a nice holster. I like old school boomer leather and I haven't found any good ones.

@vet14tango10 your rep is on the line I ordered one.

I get tactical for stuff but for everyday carry, man I just prefer old school leather. Some flex and give, comfort, but still there to do the job. My biggest issue is finding that blend of boomer + modern. I don't particularly like CCW in Kydex, but at the same time I do like RMR.

So I'm kinda that weird generation where the boomer products don't work and the new stuff I don't really want. So thank you bro, this is exactly my cup of tea...I hope.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I would love to be able to get my hands on a Shadow2 and a Staccato side by side.
View Quote

I have done that the shadow weighs a freaking tone, if you want a heavy comp gun its fine. The guy who owned the shadow shot my c2 a bunch and complained it felt too light. But then he admitted it shot flatter and felt faster.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:49:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have done that the shadow weighs a freaking tone, if you want a heavy comp gun its fine. The guy who owned the shadow shot my c2 a bunch and complained it felt too light. But then he admitted it shot flatter and felt faster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would love to be able to get my hands on a Shadow2 and a Staccato side by side.

The Shadow 2 is a very nice shooting pistol, but I dislike it because of the slide (I cannot tell you how much I hate that slide) and also the weight.

The Atlas is heavy but when you shoot it, it's just so perfect.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#10]
no,  get a Glock or HK P30 with red dot

done,  half price
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I get tactical for stuff but for everyday carry, man I just prefer old school leather. Some flex and give, comfort, but still there to do the job. My biggest issue is finding that blend of boomer + modern. I don't particularly like CCW in Kydex, but at the same time I do like RMR.

So I'm kinda that weird generation where the boomer products don't work and the new stuff I don't really want. So thank you bro, this is exactly my cup of tea...I hope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome. Have had several over the years for glocks, 1911 to hellcat with dot ect ect. Lots of options. Lots of guns covered. They do good work however the wait can be out there at times. Only pic I have on my phone currently of one of their holsters . Attachment Attached File
Edit::: found pic of their hellcat rdp optics ready holster also. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Meh, it’s just cash.  Buy one or two.  Why not?

The prodigy is dog turds.   Mine wouldn’t run because apparently parts had to be fitted better right out of the box.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/IMG_4325-2842513.jpg

I like my Prodigy just fine (10yds).
View Quote

At 30 feet there should be just one hole
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#16]
It works for me. 2021 Limited C2. DPO/DLC, X cuts, threaded 4.5" barrel, 2.5lb. trigger. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:08:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/IMG_4325-2842513.jpg

I like my Prodigy just fine (10yds).
View Quote

You need to come to Cola Keystone next year. East is great but doesn't have range time.

I'll let you shoot my Stacatto and then you shoot esstac's or Rome's Atlas. Basically, we will make you realize every gun is trash.

Unpopular opinion, you can purchase talent. You really can. However an Atlas is $6,000 which I cannot afford. But I am a better shooter with it, easily. It's not even close. Shoot the Staccato "Oh man that is pretty nice", then shoot the Atlas and immediately call the gun you just shot trash.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Show me your one hole 30 ft target, champ.
View Quote

OH, I can play this game.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:27:04 PM EDT
[#20]
This thread is being commandeered.

I finger banged by buddies Staccato P last weekend. I was surprised how light the recoil spring is. The grips are annoyingly grippy. I prefer my prodigy grip to the Stacatto. Prodigy also has a lighter trigger.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:28:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Show me your one hole 30 ft target, champ.
View Quote

I shoot the most at 50 -150ft you get good at distance
The only picture I have is my wifes very first time shooting a weapon CZ 9mm at 50ft
" />
Now she only shoots my P and she has improved a lot
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:34:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yeah I got the P thinking that would be it and now I want the C2 and XC as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you’re doing 1 and done for Staccato, get a P.

C2 and XC are a great combo though.

Yeah I got the P thinking that would be it and now I want the C2 and XC as well.

Same here-got a P a couple of months ago and last week I went ahead and ordered a CS. If I wasn’t so adamantly against selling off guns, I really think I would get rid of just about every other pistol I own.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Same here-got a P a couple of months ago and last week I went ahead and ordered a CS. If I wasn’t so adamantly against selling off guns, I really think I would get rid of just about every other pistol I own.
View Quote

Same boat here I have had the P for 4 months love it so much ordered the XC and I can see an Erebus in the future if I sell some other guns off
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#24]

What comp is that on the C2?

@mississippiflush
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:04:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@mississippiflush
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@mississippiflush

DSC and I love it
@GenoGS
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The Shadow 2 is a very nice shooting pistol, but I dislike it because of the slide (I cannot tell you how much I hate that slide) and also the weight.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m adding the solid steel Magwell and making mine even heavier
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Same boat here I have had the P for 4 months love it so much ordered the XC and I can see an Erebus in the future if I sell some other guns off
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Erebus is amazing…I have been wanting to sell me Athena for one!
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#28]
I've had my Staccato P for about 18 months or so now, probably 3-4k rounds.

I havent had a single issue with it, it just plain runs. I just finished up my first USPSA match with it last weekend and had a blast.

It is a hair over priced, but if you want to get an entry 2011, they really are the right choice.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#29]
I have carried and shot Glocks for 20 years. I heard all the hype and decided to get in the 2011 game. Bought the P Duo through the hero's program. Is it worth the money, not to me. Its a nice gun, shoots well, magazines are expensive, more attention to care of the gun is required if your are using it for defense or duty. I qualified with it and given permission to carry it on duty but I never have. I have shot numerous drills, shot it in 2 classes, and I don't shoot it any better than my Glock 17. It is more accurate. Shooting plates at 50 yards in slightly easier with the Staccato but running the gun through drills or qualification I don't see any real difference. I like it and don't regret buying it. Its just did not live up to the hype to me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Do you all EDC your staccatos or just for range/run ‘n gun?

I would carry if I got one. I’d imagine you’d need a great belt and holster for that weight. Biggest I’ve ever EDC carried was Glock 19/23.
View Quote

I carry a STI, so…yeah
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:37:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#32]
No but buy what makes you happy. 2011’s are the most overhyped guns on the market.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#34]
I carry my c2 and use it for some comps.  Used it at the tactical games and shoot pistol matches with it.  

5 out of 5 stars, would shoot again
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:19:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Shot my new neighbors Staccato at the range late last year. It's a nice gun, no doubt, but the law of diminishing returns starts to bite hard at that price point...at least to my appreciation of what I was shooting.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I have an XC on order, gonna engrave a peep and crossbones on it, should make it worth way more.
View Quote

If you need a guy let me know. Cola bro did mine.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Shot my new neighbors Staccato at the range late last year. It's a nice gun, no doubt, but the law of diminishing returns starts to bite hard at that price point...at least to my appreciation of what I was shooting.

View Quote

From beginner to expert, I don't know anyone who doesn't shoot SAO better
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

From beginner to expert, I don't know anyone who doesn't shoot SAO better
View Quote

I agree with you 100%, which is why I bought a P229 Legion SAO with the short reset trigger shortly afterwards. I wouldn't call it crisper than my VBOB, but it's night-and-day better than my G20.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:37:37 PM EDT
[#39]
I got a tenicor until my leather holster comes in and I like it.

Now carrying the P daily
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#40]
I replaced the 9lb recoil spring with a 10lb Wilson spring and my prodigy runs 100% for the last 2000 rounds. 90% of the way at have the price to my staccatos. I would highly recommend one. Accurate too. Easy 200 yard hits with nothing but the irons.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm in the minority but I didn't like mine. Everyone says that the C2 is the same size as a Glock 19 and it holds 16+1.. it's like a fat Glock 45. Glock mags are chunky but they are svelte in comparison to a 2011 magazine. Yeah it shot nice, but so do other guns I have. Took forever to sell it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm amazed that you can hold that with your foot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I replaced the 9lb recoil spring with a 10lb Wilson spring and my prodigy runs 100% for the last 2000 rounds. 90% of the way at have the price to my staccatos. I would highly recommend one. Accurate too. Easy 200 yard hits with nothing but the irons.

https://i.imgur.io/RjvtpJ9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

I'm amazed that you can hold that with your foot.

Does it look like a foot to you?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm in the minority but I didn't like mine. Everyone says that the C2 is the same size as a Glock 19 and it holds 16+1.. it's like a fat Glock 45. Glock mags are chunky but they are svelte in comparison to a 2011 magazine. Yeah it shot nice, but so do other guns I have. Took forever to sell it.
View Quote

Full sized pistols only
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top