Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/13/2021 11:00:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow.  About time.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#2]
That’s basically the argument I made in my accommodation request.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Amen.  A sleeping giant is stirring.

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It reaffirms what the Pope put out earlier this year.

The media only focused on the fact that (pre-mandate) the Pope said it is acceptable for a Catholic to get vaccinated.

They ignored the next paragraph that spoke about mandates and conscience.
View Quote

are you suggesting that the media LIES?

I'm not gonna stand for that kind of heresy from the likes of you!!

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 3:45:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I am not catholic and don’t follow a pope.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 3:48:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

and?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:16:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 6:02:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://files.milarch.org/archbishop/abp-statement-on-covid19-vaccines-and-conscience-12oct2021.pdf

on Coronavirus Vaccines and the Sanctity of Conscience

Earlier this year, I affirmed that the Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA
(AMS), clearly encourages the faithful entrusted to her care to follow the guidance of the
Holy See and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) with regard to
COVID-19 vaccines.

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, which is the Church’s highest
doctrinal authority, speaking for the Bishop of Rome, has made clear its position on the
vaccines available to mitigate the Coronavirus pandemic. The USCCB Committees on
Doctrine and on Pro-Life Activities have stated that it is morally permissible to receive the
COVID-19 vaccinations currently available in the United States.

On 24 August 2021, the Secretary of Defense issued a memorandum directing the
mandatory vaccination of all services members against COVID-19. Since then, some
service members have refused to take the vaccine and have requested a religious
accommodation through the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

This circumstance raises the question of whether the vaccine’s moral permissibility
precludes an individual from forming a sincerely held religious belief that receiving the
vaccine would violate his conscience. It does not.

The Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines were tested using an abortion-derived cell line.
That type of a link has been for centuries considered remote material
cooperation with evil and is never sinful. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was developed,
tested, and is produced, with abortion-derived cell lines. That vaccine is, therefore, more
problematic. If it were the only vaccine available, it would be morally permissible, but the
faithful Catholic is to make known his or her preference for a more morally acceptable
treatment.

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith examined these moral concerns
and judged that receiving these vaccines “does not constitute formal cooperation with the
abortion,” and is therefore not sinful.

Notwithstanding the moral permissibility of these vaccines, the Church treasures
her teaching on the sanctity of conscience. “Conscience is the most secret core and
sanctuary of a man. There he is alone with God, Whose voice echoes in his depths.”

Paul VI wrote:
In all his activity a man is bound to follow his conscience in
order that he may come to God, the end and purpose of life.
It follows that he is not to be forced to act in a manner contrary
to his conscience. Nor, on the other hand, is he to be
restrained from acting in accordance with his conscience,
especially in matters religious.

Accordingly, no one should be forced to receive a COVID-19 vaccine if it would
violate the sanctity of his or her conscience.

Individuals possess the “civil right not to be hindered in leading their lives in
accordance with their consciences.”

Even if an individual’s decision seems erroneous or
inconsistent to others, conscience does not lose its dignity. This belief permeates Catholic
moral theology as well as First Amendment jurisprudence. As stated by the United States
Supreme Court, “[R]eligious beliefs need not be acceptable, logical, consistent, or
comprehensible to others in order to merit First Amendment protection.”

The denial of religious accommodations, or punitive or adverse personnel actions
taken against those who raise earnest, conscience-based objections, would be contrary
to federal law and morally reprehensible.

Those who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine must continue to act in charity for their
neighbors and for the common good by undertaking means to mitigate the spread of
COVID-19 through wearing face coverings, social distancing, undergoing routine testing,
quarantining, and remaining open to receiving a treatment should one become available
that is not derived from, or tested with abortion-derived cell lines.

+Timothy P. Broglio
Archbishop for the Military Services, USA
12 October 2021
View Quote

The biggest Irony in the Universe of course, the people who instituted the Rule to make people take the vaccine - Are Roman Catholics, practicing no less!
The President, Speaker of the House...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 7:04:41 AM EDT
[#11]
They may grant a religious exemption from the vaccine mandate, but does that stop them from discharging you because they are unable to accommodate your special needs? I don't agree with the mandates, but if the military decides they are important to stop the spread of an infectious disease and you are unable to receive the vaccine why would they be forced to keep you in the military and make special accommodations just for you?  I'm not saying vaccines are good or bad. I'm not saying COVID is dangerous or not.  Just trying to follow the logic if the government does actually believe that.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The biggest Irony in the Universe of course, the people who instituted the Rule to make people take the vaccine - Are Roman Catholics, practicing no less!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://files.milarch.org/archbishop/abp-statement-on-covid19-vaccines-and-conscience-12oct2021.pdf

Earlier this year, I affirmed that the Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA
(AMS), clearly encourages the faithful entrusted to her care to follow the guidance of the
Holy See and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) with regard to
COVID-19 vaccines.

doctrinal authority, speaking for the Bishop of Rome, has made clear its position on the
vaccines available to mitigate the Coronavirus pandemic. The USCCB Committees on
Doctrine and on Pro-Life Activities have stated that it is morally permissible to receive the

mandatory vaccination of all services members against COVID-19. Since then, some

This circumstance raises the question of whether the vaccine’s moral permissibility
precludes an individual from forming a sincerely held religious belief that receiving the

The Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines were tested using an abortion-derived cell line.
cooperation with evil and is never sinful. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was developed,
tested, and is produced, with abortion-derived cell lines. That vaccine is, therefore, more
problematic. If it were the only vaccine available, it would be morally permissible, but the
faithful Catholic is to make known his or her preference for a more morally acceptable
treatment.

and judged that receiving these vaccines “does not constitute formal cooperation with the

Notwithstanding the moral permissibility of these vaccines, the Church treasures
her teaching on the sanctity of conscience. “Conscience is the most secret core and
sanctuary of a man. There he is alone with God, Whose voice echoes in his depths.”

Paul VI wrote:

Individuals possess the “civil right not to be hindered in leading their lives in

inconsistent to others, conscience does not lose its dignity. This belief permeates Catholic
moral theology as well as First Amendment jurisprudence. As stated by the United States
Supreme Court, “[R]eligious beliefs need not be acceptable, logical, consistent, or

The denial of religious accommodations, or punitive or adverse personnel actions
taken against those who raise earnest, conscience-based objections, would be contrary

neighbors and for the common good by undertaking means to mitigate the spread of
COVID-19 through wearing face coverings, social distancing, undergoing routine testing,
quarantining, and remaining open to receiving a treatment should one become available

+Timothy P. Broglio
12 October 2021

You spelled Satanists wrong.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:59:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

and?
View Quote

Folks were pushing the "tEh pOpe said to get vaccinated!!!!!!!!!" line pretty hard.

I reminded them I don't follow a pope.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 6:00:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They may grant a religious exemption from the vaccine mandate, but does that stop them from discharging you because they are unable to accommodate your special needs? I don't agree with the mandates, but if the military decides they are important to stop the spread of an infectious disease and you are unable to receive the vaccine why would they be forced to keep you in the military and make special accommodations just for you?  I'm not saying vaccines are good or bad. I'm not saying COVID is dangerous or not.  Just trying to follow the logic if the government does actually believe that.
View Quote

Do they discharge folks who have exemptions for beards?

Beards interfere with the proper usage of a mask.

Link Posted: 10/20/2021 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It reaffirms what the Pope put out earlier this year.

The media only focused on the fact that (pre-mandate) the Pope said it is acceptable for a Catholic to get vaccinated.

They ignored the next paragraph that spoke about mandates and conscience.
View Quote

By any chance, do you have a link to this?

I have tried searching through Google, but of course all of the top results are left leaning sites shrieking "THE POPE SAID YOU HAD TO GET VAXXED!!!"
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

By any chance, do you have a link to this?

I have tried searching through Google, but of course all of the top results are left leaning sites shrieking "THE POPE SAID YOU HAD TO GET VAXXED!!!"
View Quote

That's because you used Google
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Who is this person and why is this important?

Serious question. I'm not Catholic.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

he just gave the OK for Roman Catholic service members to use a religious exemption to avoid the covid vaccines.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Awesome.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
He is the Bishop in charge of the "Archdiocese" of the U.S. Military.

Him saying this provides more backing for Catholic service members to have a fighting chance at a religious exemption from the Covid vaccines.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

From December of 2020:

https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20201221_nota-vaccini-anticovid_en.html

It's almost identical to the statement put out by the Archbishop.

Here's paragraph 5 from the Pope:

At the same time, practical reason makes evident that vaccination is not, as a rule, a moral obligation and that, therefore, it must be voluntary. In any case, from the ethical point of view, the morality of vaccination depends not only on the duty to protect one's own health, but also on the duty to pursue the common good. In the absence of other means to stop or even prevent the epidemic, the common good may recommend vaccination, especially to protect the weakest and most exposed. Those who, however, for reasons of conscience, refuse vaccines produced with cell lines from aborted fetuses, must do their utmost to avoid, by other prophylactic means and appropriate behavior, becoming vehicles for the transmission of the infectious agent. In particular, they must avoid any risk to the health of those who cannot be vaccinated for medical or other reasons, and who are the most vulnerable.
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Do they discharge folks who have exemptions for beards?

Beards interfere with the proper usage of a mask.

View Quote

Beards are usually not contagious and only affect you.
Infectious diseases by definition are contagious and can affect others you are in contact with.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Folks were pushing the "tEh pOpe said to get vaccinated!!!!!!!!!" line pretty hard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A Pope's offhand remarks mean literally nothing in terms of importance and duty to obey.

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF) is the body responsible for normative answering of moral, theological, faith, etc., questions.

They put out a document in December 2020 that states, in part:

5. At the same time, practical reason makes evident that vaccination is not, as a rule, a moral obligation and that, therefore, it must be voluntary. In any case, from the ethical point of view, the morality of vaccination depends not only on the duty to protect one's own health, but also on the duty to pursue the common good. In the absence of other means to stop or even prevent the epidemic, the common good may recommend vaccination, especially to protect the weakest and most exposed. Those who, however, for reasons of conscience, refuse vaccines produced with cell lines from aborted fetuses, must do their utmost to avoid, by other prophylactic means and appropriate behavior, becoming vehicles for the transmission of the infectious agent. In particular, they must avoid any risk to the health of those who cannot be vaccinated for medical or other reasons, and who are the most vulnerable.
https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20201221_nota-vaccini-anticovid_en.html
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 1:49:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well.....if you truly want to "follow the logic"   look at the numbers of those that have died in .mil from COVID.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 1:50:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

A genuine risk assessment, based upon the threat of illness and injury posed by the disease and the presence of unvaccinated troops SHOULD result in an assessment of: it’s no big deal.  It’s the “crud.”  We always get the crud on deployment.

The bottom line:  in terms of combat readiness, COVID-19 poses no threat.

The biggest threat to readiness comes from the self-imposed rules.
View Quote

Mil will lose more to the mandate than they likely ever would from "COVID"
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Uniformed military have lost about 60.  Out of 2.1 million.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A genuine risk assessment, based upon the threat of illness and injury posed by the disease and the presence of unvaccinated troops SHOULD result in an assessment of: it’s no big deal.  It’s the “crud.”  We always get the crud on deployment.

The bottom line:  in terms of combat readiness, COVID-19 poses no threat.

The biggest threat to readiness comes from the self-imposed rules.

Mil will lose more to the mandate than they likely ever would from "COVID"

Uniformed military have lost about 60.  Out of 2.1 million.

I don't want to put words in his mouth but I think he's saying more people will leave the .mil due to the mandates than they have lost due to Kung Flu. At least, that's the way I read it. Given the fact that the shot(s) have a much worse safety profile for younger folks, it's also possible the .mil will lose more people due to taking the shot(s) then they will have lost from Kung Flu.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

COVID-19 vaccines.

treatment.

Paul VI wrote:

+Timothy P. Broglio
12 October 2021

Maybe they should practice harder.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

COVID-19 vaccines.

treatment.

Paul VI wrote:

+Timothy P. Broglio
12 October 2021
View Quote

@Cincinnatus
Attachment Attached File

https://antichristcalculator.tripod.com/antichrist.html

“Mandatory” = 666
“Vaccination” = 666
“A covid vaccine” = 666
“CovidPASS Ab” = 666
“A fish market” = 666

“China flu” = 444

There are many others. The odds of this are astronomical.

Below is from an old web page.
—————————

Revelation 13:16-18

13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and the slave, to be marked on their right hand, or on their forehead; 17 so that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless they have the mark, which is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. He, who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six.

—————————-
The Greek word for the word mark as used in Revelation 13:16-18 is the Greek word: Charagma.

Charagma pronounced: khar'-ag-mah,

The Greek word for mark is charagma. Strong’s Concordance defines charagma as “a scratch or etching”, “a badge of servitude”, “graven”, and finally “mark”. Strong’s also notes that charagma is directly related to the Greek word charax, which means “to sharpen to a point” and “a stake”. The definitions of charagma coupled with the fact that the Verichip is injected using a specialized syringe make it clear that the Mark of the Beast could very well be a microchip injected into the hand. The earliest use of the word Charagma outside of the Bible describes the piercing bite of a snake: “[Charagma] is an engraved, etched, branded or inscribed ‘mark’ or ’sign’. Its usage means to mark by scratching or etching, this means we are talking about literal mark. When you read all of Revelation 13 you will notice as well that the Antichrist will eventually demand worship.
The Penalty for taking the Mark of the beast.

The penalty for worshiping this future Antichrist is the same as taking the buying and selling mark. It will bring God's wrath upon any person who takes it at the time of God's judgments.

Revelation 14:9-11

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: If anyone worships the beast or his image or receives his mark on their forehead or hand, 10 the same shall drink of the wrath of God in its full strength. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the Holy Angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast or its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.

Objection 1.

The 666 calculation prophecy of Revelation 13:16-18 must be calculated by Koine Greek or the Hebrew gematria alphabet values, because those were the languages the Bible was written in.

My Response:

Show me the scripture that states the 666 calculation prophecy of Revelation 13:18 must be calculated by the Koine Greek or Hebrew alphabet values. Many Christian Bible prophecy teachers assume because of the many second generation copies of the Gospel in the "Received Text" written and preserved in the Koine Greek that the Koine Greek gematria alphabet values must be used for the calculation prophecy of Revelation 13. This is an assumption on their part and it is also error, there is no proof in scripture that it must be calculated in the Greek or Hebrew. Also if the Koine Greek is the language to calculate with then how do we deal with the obsolete letters of Digamma, Qoppa, San, Sampi? Jesus did not did teach or preach anything in the Koine Greek. It is an interesting fact that there is not even one complete copy of the Gospel in Jesus' native tongue. The reason for this is obvious, God Almighty preserved his Gospel in the Koine Greek because the Koine Greek during that time was the best way to reach the masses. Now the best language to reach the masses is English. For those that disagree consider this, the Hebrew language alphabet values presents us with enormous problems due to multiple calculation systems and because of the fact it does not stay within the rules of "psephizo" for calculate, which means to count as pebbles such as 1's 10's 100's. Which Hebrew system do you calculate with? Which Koine Greek system do you calculate with, the obsolete system or the modern system? Also in the Hebrew you have many ways to calculate with based on their accepted numeric systems. Which is the correct one?

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#33]
@JHS. I do believe this is the beginning of the mark of the beast but not yet the actual mark. I believe Gods people will be removed before that happens, just like Lott. The whole calculating values of letters into 666 using whatever values really seems like a stretch to me. When people take the mark it will be on their hand or forehead and they will know what it is.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who fucking cares?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#35]
OFFS.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you have a conscience?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
@JHS. I do believe this is the beginning of the mark of the beast but not yet the actual mark. I believe Gods people will be removed before that happens, just like Lott. The whole calculating values of letters into 666 using whatever values really seems like a stretch to me. When people take the mark it will be on their hand or forehead and they will know what it is.
View Quote

You and i agree.

The sin isn’t getting shot in the right hand, the arm, or the forehead.

The sin is accepting an assault on your body, accepting coercion of yourself or those around you.

The sin is making yourself a slave to fear, or to mammon.

When you hold your card or your cellphone QR code or whatever the hell it ends up being, that will be you holding and presenting the mark to buy (groceries) or sell (your labor).

My church teaches that we cannot know the day and Jesus basically said it will come as a thief in the night.

Watch out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You and i agree.

The sin isn’t getting shot in the right hand, the arm, or the forehead.

The sin is accepting an assault on your body, accepting coercion of yourself or those around you.

The sin is making yourself a slave to fear, or to mammon.

When you hold your card or your cellphone QR code or whatever the hell it ends up being, that will be you holding and presenting the mark to buy (groceries) or sell (your labor).

My church teaches that we cannot know the day and Jesus basically said it will come as a thief in the night.

Watch out.
View Quote

Solid post. While the shot may not be the mark, it goes hand in hand with the card. One thing is for sure, he is watching.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:04:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Infectious diseases by definition are contagious and can affect others you are in contact with.
View Quote
Vaccinated people can get covid just like the unvaccinated.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And remember, according to the EO derived regulations and cdc etc, today’s vaxxed are tomorrows unvaxxed.

They are already moving goalposts and saying you need a first, second, third booster to stay in their graces.

This shit is divisive and evil.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#43]
We went to med command this weekend with 3 choices. Turn in your vax card, get the shot, or get counseled that you will be discharged. They were giving temp exemptions for people that had the antibody treatment within 90 days. They were letting people apply for religious exemptions but they were literally tellling them it will be denied . I wish I knew the sample size but I don't. However, I can say that they had over 150 flat out refuse it and were counseled. I talked with a buddy in another macom and his company alone had 30 refuse. This is so going to kill readiness and it is looking like they are making the troops undeployable if they don't have the shot (regardless of reason).
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Looks like the Marine Corps will be Administratively Separating Marines refusing the vaccine without having an approved religious or medical exemption.  

No promotions, reenlistments.  If you were selected for take over command - you're not now.  No executing orders (other than separation orders).  

SUPPLEMENTAL GUIDANCE (2) TO MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINATION

USMC is going in HARD.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:10:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Excellent thanks for posting!
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Looks like the Marine Corps will be Administratively Separating Marines refusing the vaccine without having an approved religious or medical exemption.  

No promotions, reenlistments.  If you were selected for take over command - you're not now.  No executing orders (other than separation orders).  

USMC is going in HARD.  

View Quote

The best thing I saw in there was that the worst discharge for just a refusal is a General-under honorable conditions. Otherwise, damn son I'm not even wearing the EGA anymore and my ass hurts from that raw dogging. Can't wait to see how the Army fucks its own now. So far, Navy is setting the standard.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 6:51:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The best thing I saw in there was that the worst discharge for just a refusal is a General-under honorable conditions. Otherwise, damn son I'm not even wearing the EGA anymore and my ass hurts from that raw dogging. Can't wait to see how the Army fucks its own now. So far, Navy is setting the standard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

USMC is going in HARD.  

They'd be hard pressed to award anything worse than a General under Honorable conditions, although we do live in clown world now, where the rules are made up and the laws don't matter.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 7:19:26 AM EDT
[#48]
I’m surprised they are allowing the honorable discharge.  I thought this was going to be used to disarm patriots.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 7:24:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You can’t dishonorably discharge without a court martial.  It’s logistically impossible to do so given the numbers.
View Quote

A year ago I would have said the same thing about mandating all government contractors get jabbed with an experimental drug but here we are.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top