Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2023 6:39:13 PM EDT

A few days ago, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, 82, the former papal nuncio to the United states (2011-2016), granted an interview to leading Russian television personality, Arcady Mamontov.

The interview was broadcast yesterday, Sunday, May 14, as part of Mamontov's television program, and was able to be seen throughout Russia and also throughout Ukraine.

Arkady Mamontov for Rossyia 24 TV Channel with Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop, former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America. The You Tube interview is in Russian, broadcast to Russia and Ukraine, the text below is in English:

Msgr. Viganos Interview With Russian TV -- RUSS/UKR War, The USA and The Churches
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I enjoyed reading this.  Thank you for sharing it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I also enjoyed reading this. I very much appreciate you posting this interview, BeNotAfraid. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, OP.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
This is even for those who are not religious.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Good read, thank you.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#6]
My pleasure, Brothers and Sisters!

BNA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top