Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2021 7:29:34 PM EDT
What is the tier one Arfcom approved Apple watch band.  
The stock band is no big deal and I almost lost the watch once already when it came off at work.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Catalyst makes a decent band and case. (Had mine about 9 months now. No issues at all).

Worth a look.

Supcase has some good ones as well.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I highly recommend these, very high quality.
Mifa
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to know the reverse: does anyone make Apple Watch style straps for regular watches? When I played around with an Apple Watch last year I absolutely loved the straps and wouldn't mind trying one on a traditional watch.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Bandwerk is what you seek, OP. Not cheap, but very high quality. And if you are a car guy, they often have special releases where they cut up the interior of an old Ferrari or 911 and make bands out of them. They are, by far, the nicest I have seen and have a huge cult following amongst the Apple nerds.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I highly recommend these, very high quality.
Mifa
View Quote

Those look really nice !
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Definitely not cheap, but this guy makes really good straps.  He also sells this adapter to use w/them.

Adapter
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
i dont do apple watches....but my wife and two girls do.  IMO....from what Ive seen and felt and since i have to swap them....the factory bands/straps/etc. are superior.  And they are numerous.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top