Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2020 4:13:20 PM EDT
https://www.battlefront.com/

Thinking of giving one of these a try
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Used to rock Afrika Korps all the time back in the day. Search online for custom player made scenarios. Some are quite good.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I am currently playing the older ones from GOG.  Beyond Overlord and Barbarossa to Berlin.  I played the demo to Black Sea.  The upgrade in graphics and function's is amazing compared to their earliest titles.

Fairly simple as long as you are patient, complex enough for a master.  I'll probably end up with the whole series.  Games like this ruin RTS type overhead games for me.  Tanks in Barbarossa to Berlin were shooting enemies well over a click away vs across your narrow view like in Company of Heroes.

ETA: clicking on some of the games, it looks like they might have demo's for all of them.  You could probably spend a few hours just in the Demos if they each have two scenarios.  Do it!
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Black Sea and Red Thunder and enjoy them a lot.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 'em all...old and new and LOVE them. As an aside any ARFCOMMER up for a game IM me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top