Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2022 1:33:20 PM EDT
ran across some video of it and it looks like a lot of fun
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I play BF2, mostly. It's easy to hop into and out of games w/o giving a shit.
However, I played Project Reality, when it first came out, and loved it.
Been thinking of getting into Squad, but I'd need to get into a team to really enjoy.

Arf Squad Team?????
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Bf4 is where it's at yo
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bf4 is where it's at yo
View Quote

its done, Jim.

I am fed up with the latency and other shortcomings.

I moved to the PC platform from XBOX and I get a constant warning of frame rates, yet I am running 100 FPS or more.
Constant lag and getting shot around corners.

Fuck that noise.

ETA: I have bought 2042 it sucks
V
and VF-1942 to BF5. 3 and 4 were the best, but have gone down hill

I need something better and along similar lines of play and visuals
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have Squad, but haven't played since they added a lot of new content. BF4 is still easy to jump into full servers. Most of my gaming time is on Escape from Tarkov.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Ive been playing Squad a lot more the last week or so. There was a new update and a really cool free mod called Middle Eastern Escalation that added a bunch of cool shit. Bunch of new SF groups and even a few PMC groups. I love the game. I think my only real complaint would be how long some matches can last. Looong time.

ETA- If you get it, feel free to send me a freiend request on steam. KC Weapon is my name there
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh how I love Steam. Great site with a lot of games, I found a lot of friends and like-minded people there. They have a huge library of games, news, articles. In addition to Steam, I often sit on tiktok. I draw a lot of interesting information from there, because this is the newest and most advanced social network. And there, by the way, a new feature appeared - live broadcasts.
Read more about this feature here https://gbc-time.com/amp/news/douyins-driven-new-tiktok-trends-more-stream-features-coming66194.html.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got 1000+ hours in to squad. Every game still feels like a different game.

The mods like someone mentioned like "middle east escalation", really sparked me back up. The content is slow to deliver, but the mods are badass.

The best servers are the strict servers in my experience.  It's annoying, but the server rules/enforcement are the only things keeping Squad alive and unique from all other games. It reinforces teamwork and MICROPHONES
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Squad 3.0 dropped today.  It adds USMC and amphibious assault.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top