Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 4/5/2020 9:27:26 AM EDT
Not sure about the rest of you, but I have pretty much finished the internet with all this down time. Well at least the free fiction part.

Is there much interest here for PAW fiction? I figure I should try and give back to all the sites I normally lurk on and post for once.

A few years back I tried my hand at writing. I ended up checking off a box on my bucket list as my short story ended up a medium length novel.

The names and dates are a bit old, but if you all are willing to ignore that I can start posting chapters.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I give up...what's PAW?
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Post-Apocalyptic World

Mine is more of a WW III type story from a local level rather than a WW Z zombie tale.  Although I am a few chapter into writing one of those as well.. :)

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Post em up OP.

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I would read it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I’ll read it. Post it up...
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I will start a new thread.  

Title of the first book in the series is Family Tree.  There is also a second book if there is interest after.

Be warned the writing is rudimentary. And the names and dates are a few years passed due now.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top