Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2017 12:14:06 PM EDT
I'm getting tired of hauling around a dual battery or single battery mod. Anyone here use a Juul, Phix, or other small discreet vape?
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had the Juul since it came out, and also have the cync. Anytime I leave the house, the Juul comes with me.  I am not a cloud chaser, so the Juul is perfect for me.  The Cync has a better variety of flavor for the pods, but I find it inconsistent with the way it vapes.  The Juul looks like a usb drive, and it doesn't get any looks when going through security at sporting events or concerts.  I usually stealth vape when I 'm going to the bathroom (always get a stall).
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:19:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 3 Juuls and a couple Junos.  The Juul juice hits me harder than anything else I vape.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a suorin air and have been loving it so far.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep I went backwards on vaping. I went from all my big sub ohm mode to an eleaf icare 2 filled with 24mg juice while I wait for my 50mg nic salts to get here.

I feel much better now that I’m getting a good dose of nicotine for a change and won’t be going through 250ml of juice a week.
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm using a Kandypens Rubi. I'm a light vaper, so it works for me on-the-go.

(web photo - not mine)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top