Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2018 5:21:01 PM EDT
Was looking at their site and seem to have good prices. They decent to buy from? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
They are good to go.  My first choice to buy from.  Their scorcher deals are awesome.  That's where they have a series of random deals that pop up for two minutes each.  Lasts for a few days, I think they do it once a month.  Everything is free shipping, and they are super fast.  Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#2]
What about Gothamcigars.com? They are the only one that has something I want in stock.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Cigarbid for me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought over 2k worth of stogies a few years ago  I bought them on the scorcher deals all at one time I had surgery on rotator cuff and only thought I bought a couple hundred dollars worth (pain meds)  I still have lots left.  I have them in two cooladoors that are lined with Spanish cedar and one 900 capacity humidor in my man cave.  Sad thing is I cannot smoke them due to recent health issue.  People want me to give them free smokes but I refuse.  I have sold a hundred or so but not all of them.
Never thought I would quit.
Cigar page called me to make sure I was buying them CC comp called as well.

Good times,
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought over 2k worth of stogies a few years ago  I bought them on the scorcher deals all at one time I had surgery on rotator cuff and only thought I bought a couple hundred dollars worth (pain meds)  I still have lots left.  I have them in two cooladoors that are lined with Spanish cedar and one 900 capacity humidor in my man cave.  Sad thing is I cannot smoke them due to recent health issue.  People want me to give them free smokes but I refuse.  I have sold a hundred or so but not all of them.
Never thought I would quit.
Cigar page called me to make sure I was buying them CC comp called as well.

Good times,
View Quote
I've done some buzzed internet shopping in my day, but you win the crown
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 1:34:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

The wife was not at all pissed.  I saved money and down sized debt for a year before buying ]

She laughed when that box came in and the CC company kept calling and texting me.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/487836/IMG_0114_1__1542851114369_jpg-747006.JPG
The wife was not at all pissed.  I saved money and down sized debt for a year before buying ]

She laughed when that box came in and the CC company kept calling and texting me.
View Quote
Damn Dude! Hope you have a way to store all those properly until you can "dispose" of them properly. Hope you are doing well with the health issues. BTW, ordered twice from Cigarpage and am happy. Yhe free shipping with no mins is nice. Picked up a couple ten packs once and a five pk another time just because prices were so good. It's addictive watching those scorcher deals click by too!   Lol

Also... AJ's New World maduros are friggin' awesome!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top