Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2022 5:52:33 PM EDT
I bought a photon zero during work from home to try out resin printing. The zero has 480 resolution and a VERY small print platform. I printed a few things and then mothballed it.

I have always wanted to get back into resin printing after having multiple FDM printers. I received my M3 Premium today. It is considered a mid sized resin printer but pretty damn big in my opinion. The print volume is 8.6 x 4.8 x 9.8 inches and resolution is 8k. Pics below comparing it to the zero and to the prusa mk3s print bed.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#1]
First test prints
The test print measures 24.6x31.6mm

The numbers are 1.2mm tall

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been using a M3 Plus at work for a while now. I rather like it. It has a decent print volume and seems to make good prints.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m trying out Lychee slicer now because the Anycubic slicer is slow AF!  With Chitubox I can’t figure out how to export to .pm3r.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top