User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope
View Quote

Same here, not in the least.....but I'm in BFE and don't have electricity anyway
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yes.  As much as Conservatives are on the hit list, outspoken Conservative born again Christians should be even more "apprehensive".
View Quote

Add white skin and you have me covered. I’m not apprehensive at all. The King of Kings has my back and I will stand against the baby killing, sodomite promoting, enemies of the constitution that come my way...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I was at a party several years ago in the DC area. Husbands and guys of a group of pilates ladies.

At one point, four of us men were shooting the shit. All conservative, 3/4 former infantry officers, 2 USMA grads, we’d all been participants in some capacity in the sandbox and the mountains.

We all admitted that we were stocking up on ammo, food, guns etc.

So now, yes, I am hearing from people expressing similar concerns.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just ordered another case of Claw from Total Wine just in case.

If DC catches fire, I'm gonna be one of the first ARFCOMMERS to go.

View Quote
You're going to waste Claw on DC?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:50:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sheep have low IQs and startle easily. Surround yourself by SHEEP DOGS instead of sheep.
View Quote

FIFY

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So you're a doomsday prepper. Got it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how the average American watched "Doomsday Preppers" and laughed at the "crazy people."

Then 2020 happened.

Not hardly.

It's just amusing how many "normal" people thought stocking extra food and necessities was crazy but we've seen runs on food and toilet paper (of all fucking things) this year along with the shortages to go with it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm at the point of literally not caring anymore.
View Quote

This and I live out in the middle of nowhere. There's 7000 people in my county and 100000 hogs.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This and I live out in the middle of nowhere. There's 7000 people in my county and 100000 hogs.
View Quote

You mean " 100,000 healthy women!"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Unless they are planning a false flag. It’s all a stage show.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

My wife went to a get-together where one set of guests were older and from Romania.  They're shitting their pants right now.
View Quote

Communist Poland, Russia, and Vietnam.  All of them are appalled and terrified at what they're seeing over the last 4 years. Deja Vu all over again for them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:21:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I don’t care anymore
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Nope.

Dr. Strangehonk or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Honk
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Part of the disinformation campaign.

Meant to keep you off your feet and upset.

Soon as biden is sworn in  they'll stop. The fear will stop and xiden will feel like a welcome relief. Things will be normal and the brain dead assholes filling the country will cheer and associate that with biden
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not a bit because literally nothing eventful will happen. We’ll just slowly go into decline over the next two years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope

Not a bit because literally nothing eventful will happen. We’ll just slowly go into decline over the next two years.

So, during Trump’s four years in office, the left has been relentlessly fighting him and his agenda at every step.  For the past year of that, the left has kicked their schemes into overdrive, petal to the metal, running over anyone or anything that got in their way, just to steal the election and take total control so they can finally implement their agenda with little to no resistance from anyone on the right.

But now that they got their total power, they are going to slam on the breaks and slow this evil, communistic agenda of the left down to a crawl as if they would be going through a school zone for the next two years?

Yeah, I don’t see that happening!  Not at all!

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Random stranger asked my boss at the hotel he was staying at if he was ready for the coming war?

People who are paying attention know it. Some want it, some don't, and a lot of people are ignorant about history and don't have a clue.

I don't know if this will be like the late 60's again or Castro's Cuba. But when have you seen the effort to suppress free speech that's happened just the last week?

And when have we had such an attack on a president by govt agencies and large private companies, that lasted the whole time in office? Media have been critical of presidents from Washington. But I have never seen the blatant lies pushed for so long with no evidence. Then when voter fraud is claimed all you heard was "no evidence."

This is only normal in communist take overs.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yes
View Quote

Relax LP. Worrying is a waste of time and energy. Unless you have control of it, don't fucking worry about it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Yuri Bezminoff says that this is south africa.

Prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#19]
As long as I have enough beer and liquor I will survive like a roach.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just ordered another case of Claw from Total Wine just in case.

I mean.

If DC catches fire, I'm gonna be one of the first ARFCOMMERS to go.

But No.

I'm not losing any sleep.
View Quote

If DC catches fire I will go with you, but just to watch it burn. I wouldn’t piss on it to put out the flames.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#21]
I see nothing really happening soon. Not saying things won't happen. But when they go for filibuster, SCOTUS, guns, and two new DNC states, people will know the sh*t is real and the power is being consolidated. When those things start happening stuff will start to get more real. Right now they are just threats. And the further silencing of any political dissent will only add to the problem.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Were prepping for a power outage before Spring.

We've had "extra" everything for twenty years. We buy in bulk and use it. It's not like we're wasting money on food or tooth paste or other consumables. We save money by waiting for sales and buying in bulk. We can a lot of our food. It's better than what you buy in cans at the store. Put away a little extra meds whenever we can.

This last six months we have bulked up considerably, because, like I said, we're expecting the power grid to go down before Spring. It won't be long before some crazies from one group or another, or perhaps China, causes a cascading failure to thin the herd, or to kick of a civil war . The thing is, if a government does it with the intent of bringing it backup two months later, and have society be more pliable, they will find that if it goes down, it stays down. China probably would be OK with that.

We just bought a third generator, to share and eventually to use at home. It's the only "extravagance" we have spent money on. I know it will just buy us time, and sooner or later we will be screwed, but I can only do so much.

We plan on having several people moving in with us after they go a few weeks running our loaned generators, and figure out that it isn't going to get better. Then they will bring whatever they don't want looted to our house, and share everything. Living like a commune and watching loved ones die one at a time as the meds they need run out.

It'll be a blast.

And if I'm wrong, and the worst thing that happens is my neighbor's tree falls on our power line and takes out the power to MY house, I'll be glad I have that third generator.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:02:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Spooked? No. I'm not spooked. The chair has been against the wall for years. John's mustache is finally coming in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:02:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I’ve had this feeling all last year.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:04:59 PM EDT
[#25]
I feel like bad shit is going to happen eventually, but no way to know really till it happens. Just waiting for something to happen to react.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Not spooked for my personal safety or family.

Spooked for the nation. We just watched an enemy release a new virus on the world, our own government respond with implied tyranny in much of the country, the people submit to it without question and a corrupt, vindictive, power hungry political party steal an election without a whimper from the opposing party.

We’ve been promised violence against dissenters, more draconian control and an attempt to disarm law abiding citizens.

Things are going to get fucky for a lot of people.

And a lot of people feel it. My buddy said the panic/shortages were back in Maricopa country and casa grande. I told my wife who informed me they are again here also.

Food, guns, ammo all being bought up.

This country is preparing for war right out in the open.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not really. I'm too busy working and living my life. I can't control this mysterious nonexistent thing you're talking about, so why would I concern myself with it?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No, but it seems like everybody else around me knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh man, you don't know?

No, but it seems like everybody else around me knows.

Here it is

“They” are Coming to get “us”
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:52:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not hardly.

It's just amusing how many "normal" people thought stocking extra food and necessities was crazy but we've seen runs on food and toilet paper (of all fucking things) this year along with the shortages to go with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how the average American watched "Doomsday Preppers" and laughed at the "crazy people."

Then 2020 happened.

Not hardly.

And those same people will be the first to die. 80% of the people I walk past on a daily basis are so dependent on their meds and having unfettered access to sugar that they’re completely useless unless everything around them is going perfectly.

Take away one or two of the shaky foundations that they base their lives on and it’s doomsday for them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:22:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Nope.

Sell your wobbly knees somewhere else.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#32]
When communists start imposing their brand of government, food shortages soon follow.  Always a lack of toilet paper as well.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:37:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Be ready keep your eyes open.  Take care of your family.  Be flexible if situations change.  Good luck
lads.  Keep your heads down.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Nope, not worried
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:17:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:20:54 AM EDT
[#36]

MY EYES ! MY EYES ! DAVE HURT MY EYES !!!..............
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:26:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Knowing the law is dead is...liberating.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:28:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Not really it actually sounds kinda fun.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Nope. Starting to think opposite it’s going to happen. All shut down and declining economy was just to make Trump look bad. They’ll start opening up again and try to make things normal

As a Christian and conservative. I am worried about my rights and my guns. Gods in control. In the end God and children will win. He has a master plan.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:39:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:46:04 AM EDT
[#41]
I just watched the last 5 minutes of Washington Week on PBS just to see what trash they are pushing.

The fat black lady host pumped fear that the right was going to do something major soon.

Made a statement at the end to the effect of "whatever is about to happen next, just know we are here to tell you what to think on PBS Washington Week." Bitch looked legit concerned.

If people are watching this shit and are dumb as fuck I'm sure they are shitting in their pants waiting in what the next big upheaval is coming.

ETA: I'm calling my shot (prediction).The left are going to off Biden in a false flag assassination to get Harris in there. The news outlets are in the loop and are trying to get eyes fixed in the screen as the whole show goes down.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:41:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Part of the disinformation campaign.

Meant to keep you off your feet and upset.

Soon as biden is sworn in  they'll stop. The fear will stop and xiden will feel like a welcome relief. Things will be normal and the brain dead assholes filling the country will cheer and associate that with biden
View Quote

This. All fear mongering
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:05:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I keep having dreams of an old woman telling me to come to Nebraska.

View Quote

You get the old woman dreams?
I only get the dreams telling me to go to Vegas. ??
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:21:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I know a few of those, from different countries where things went really south.

Listening to them, they use almost the exact same wording, and it always starts with "I have seen this before."

I'm a little shocked at the number of people in here who think this is no big deal, and life will carry on normally. It won't... but I hope it does.
View Quote

Quoted:

My wife went to a get-together where one set of guests were older and from Romania.  They're shitting their pants right now.
View Quote

This should spook people if anything else.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:50:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Nope. Starting to think opposite it's going to happen. All shut down and declining economy was just to make Trump look bad. They'll start opening up again and try to make things normal

As a Christian and conservative. I am worried about my rights and my guns. Gods in control. In the end God and children will win. He has a master plan.
View Quote
I want to think that is the case - but have been listening to people outside the US and they are more panicked about Covid than anything even the Dems have been talking about here.  One thing the Dems seem to care about is looking progressive to the rest of the world.  As such we might see a restructuring of Covid restrictions - but I don't think they will allow a net loosing of them.

Take NYC.  They are talking about needing to open restaurants - but only because they want to cut down on the less controllable private parties.  They could partially open restaurants while attempting to create a stronger lock down of social events.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:01:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know a few of those, from different countries where things went really south.

Listening to them, they use almost the exact same wording, and it always starts with "I have seen this before."

I'm a little shocked at the number of people in here who think this is no big deal, and life will carry on normally. It won't... but I hope it does.

Quoted:

My parents are from the Soviet Union. This is all very familiar to them and while they aren’t scared per se, they are resigned that the last bastion of freedom to which they fled is so willing to turn to communism.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:13:20 AM EDT
[#47]
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:16:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
All my SO’s Coworkers are spooked and they’re stocking up food and some are concerned about a loss of electricity. No rationale but they are just doing it.

Went to the in-laws last night and they were a buzz with their family about being spooked about something in the near future.  Mind you their extended family live in various states. And they are all feeling it.

A coworker of mine says that her mom is having dreams about her husband who died a couple of years ago and in the dreams he keeps saying stock up on food and water.

Admittedly I’m getting spooked because everybody around me who relatively normal are getting spooked.

Anyone getting a similar vibe? Admittedly I am not but it seems like everybody else is.
View Quote

What state are you located in?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:46:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
All my SO’s Coworkers are spooked and they’re stocking up food and some are concerned about a loss of electricity. No rationale but they are just doing it.

Went to the in-laws last night and they were a buzz with their family about being spooked about something in the near future.  Mind you their extended family live in various states. And they are all feeling it.

A coworker of mine says that her mom is having dreams about her husband who died a couple of years ago and in the dreams he keeps saying stock up on food and water.

Admittedly I’m getting spooked because everybody around me who relatively normal are getting spooked.

Anyone getting a similar vibe? Admittedly I am not but it seems like everybody else is.
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:59:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IL
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top