Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2020 11:51:14 PM EDT
I’m new to it, but rather enjoying it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive been playing off and on since it came out.

Havnt been on in months so have no idea how the game is doing. Check the official forums. Lots of info there.   https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/

WvWvW is pretty fun.

what class you playing?

Link Posted: 4/17/2020 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive been playing off and on since it came out.

Havnt been on in months so have no idea how the game is doing. Check the official forums. Lots of info there.   https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/

WvWvW is pretty fun.

what class you playing?

View Quote

So far I've been trying out a few with Ranger being my favored, and Revenant a close second. My play style is better suited for Ranger, I like having a pet and stand off DPS with a bow. I understand at level 80 that is somewhat possible with a Revenant and a short bow with the right spec, but from what I understand its a no go in end game. If I ever reach end game. I've been toying with the level 80 trial in Silverwaste to see what I might like to blow my instaboost on.

If you want to jump on some night and run around, PM me.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 1:02:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Still... nobody?

It’s pretty fun so far. Got the Ranger up to 59. Not sure I’ll stick with the class, but I’m gonna grind it up to 80 and then level a Revenant up afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Still... nobody?

It’s pretty fun so far. Got the Ranger up to 59. Not sure I’ll stick with the class, but I’m gonna grind it up to 80 and then level a Revenant up afterwards.
View Quote

Played the shit out of it the first year or two.

It was fun, but it got old after a while.  I don't like fractals, I don't like the no tank/healer shit.

WvWvW and Structured PvP were fun, and still is, just not something I want to do right now.  Was having fun working on a legendary sword, then friend bought one out right with real money and kinda killed it for me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I still play pretty often, started last September. I main an elementalist and I'm just working through the living world episodes. Also working on HoT mastery points. I take breaks here and there but manage to log on for the daily log in rewards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top