Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2021 3:49:42 PM EDT
I've been using Smok kits and tanks for years. Last one was a Morph 2 that the tiny screws holding the 510 connector down keep loosening and I haven't got a tool that small to properly tighten it, and the TFV Baby whatever that one was called started to leak like a God damn motherfucker. I got a Geekvape Aegis that cams with a Zeus top flow tank and I'm playing Russian roulette every time I take a hit because it dry hits a lot. I don't care about which one it is I just need one that doesn't leak, doesn't dry hit, and take drop in coils I don't build these things
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:54:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Valerian 2 or Valerian Pro. I went from years of RDAs and RTAs to the Valerian 2, and I've been very happy with it for almost 2 years now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh.  I switched to the Zeus a few months back and have been pretty damn happy with it.  Not as much flavor as my previous Cerberus tank, but it doesn't leak either.  That said, I only vape around 40 watts or so, so maybe you're overdriving the coils??  I think they have some that are made for higher wattages.  No idea if they wick faster or not though.

Good luck man, I hope you find one that works for you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:00:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#3]
I’ve been using a Geekvape Zeus Dual as my only tank for years now. Never once had a dry hit. Though it’s a dual coil tank, I only put one coil in it. A .5ohm Clapton that I run at about 35 watts. No leaks and no dry hits ever.

What kind of coil and power are you pushing, OP?

I got too lazy to keep building my coils, so I just buy premade Claptons and slap them in my tank as needed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I only use RBA's because its so much cheaper and easy to build my own coils and tweak for my flavors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top