Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2022 10:30:10 AM EDT
Looking to unload the rest my my unopened stash.

Anyone know of an auction site for private individuals to sell their wares/

TIA
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
You could send them here.  I’d be happy to help dispose of them.  Sorry to hear you’re getting out of the cigar smoking world.  

But no, I don’t know of any.  May have traded a few sample sticks around with posters, but never a big lot kind of deal.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Depending on whatcha got, I might be willing to buy several off ya. My humidor has gotten a little low. PM me if you wanna sell some
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
There’s Bond Roberts for hard to find Cubans, but I think you have to be verified/vouched for somehow to sell.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#4]
might be in for some depending on whats available
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#5]
You mean tins right?

They used to sell regularly on ebay in spite of their policy, but they cracked down hard and there are none listed as of a little while back. I don't think it is possible to have such a site for individuals given regulations on tobacco sales.

Best bet is to make an account on a cigar/pipe forum and spend a little time getting to know folks then post them up. I haven't tried using EE here, might be just as good. If you do find an auction please let us know. If they are aged tins and unopened they will be worth more to the right people, and a lot of the good stuff is recently discontinued or unobtainable and therefore can be worth a lot.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Looking to unload the rest my my unopened stash.

Anyone know of an auction site for private individuals to sell their wares/

TIA
View Quote

This boxes of New World cigars or aged Cubans?

How many boxes?  As above, Bond Roberts for aged or rarer Cubans.  Look on Reddit and online for cigar forums with a sale section

List them in this thread so at least we know what you generally have
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 12:43:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top