Site Notices
Page / 46
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DV8EDD:

ugh, this just sucks.
View Quote

You can still get a WB, you just have to order it.
But with less of them selling it will make the WB's even rarer - which is good for the people who have them.

Personally I'm glad they're only making less than five hundred 1320's per year gives me the rarest model.
The WB owners should feel the same...
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Sinamon Stick Superstock - looks better in person;

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

And one for the F8 Green guys;

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:46:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DV8EDD] [#3]
Originally Posted By shocktrp:

But with less of them selling it will make the WB's even rarer - which is good for the people who have them.

Personally I'm glad they're only making less than five hundred 1320's per year gives me the rarest model.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

ugh, this just sucks.

I have a SPWB, just hate to see these things going away is all.  I intend to keep mine so maybe it'll be nice one day when it's rarer but I'd prefer if everyone had them if given the choice.  I enjoy seeing them around about as much as I enjoy driving mine.  there are tons of them in my AO.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#4]

I have a SPWB, just hate to see these things going away is all.  I intend to keep mine so maybe it'll be nice one day when it's rarer but I'd prefer if everyone had them if given the choice.  I enjoy seeing them around about as much as I enjoy driving mine.  there are tons of them in my AO.
View All Quotes

ugh, this just sucks.

I feel similarly. Also a SPWB owner, it is a joy on almost every sensory level. Friends and family who I have given the opportunity to drive it just can't help but enjoy it and talk about it months after the fact. Not quite as many Challengers to see here on Long Island, so they still catch the eye and provoke a positive reaction. There is a community of sorts when one sees another out in the wild here.

I think we all recognize by now that these cars are the last of the breed for the foreseeable future, and perhaps forever. As much as I enjoy driving mine, there's also a part of me that feels like a steward with respect to its well-being and ensuring it will still be on the road a couple decades from now (despite the wishes of the political class).
Cleavon Little's monologue from Vanishing Point (1971)

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I just rolled over 5500 on my SPWB. Picked it up on Dec 20th last year.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:55:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smokycity] [#8]
Had my Charger's hood and everything forward facing wrapped in PPF and the entire car ceramic coated this week.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Butternut:
Man, she was gorgeous! So what's next on the menu?
View Quote

Don't know at the moment.  Leaning towards a Yukon Denali or Escalade but I may just cruise the auctions and see what catches my eye.

I've had that one, a scat pack charger, and a SRT8 300.  Honestly the 300 was my favorite since it was so cheap that I could beat on it and not worry about it.  I think I had $8500 into the 300.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 11:58:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Super torn on getting a new hood+satin wrap or QTP Cutouts.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:04:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tcmass] [#13]
What does she look like right now?
View Quote

Stock SP Widebody Charger. Color matched hood, not factory wrapped. ~$1500 hood+wrap, might could find a cheaper wrap place if I shop around.

Edit: and the cutouts just because I like the stock exhaust, but wouldn’t mind the ability to be louder.

Was looking at the BMC Killer Bee with heat extractors, then have it wrapped satin black.

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:09:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 12:17:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NotRyan] [#15]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 12:22:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By RyanEsstac:
Did my first burnout in the Redeye today. Completely different animal compared to a 392. Within a second or two there was so much smoke I couldnt see behind the car. I had it in track mode with the traction completely off. I had to slow down and turn traction back on. With the rear tires so hot it was like driving on ice with traction control completely off.
View Quote

Ha, I hear ya. I remember the first time I romped on the hellcat in track mode, just a white cloud and fishtailed everywhere.

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 3:22:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLWrench] [#17]
FYI, as some may be aware, the Mopar SRT Oil Filter (Mopar Part No. 5038041AA; aka "MO-041") that many prefer for their 392 (6.4L) and 6.2L Hellcat engines has been unobtanium for the past few months. As per one of the Challenger forums, the folks at Steve White Motors have gotten a hold of some and are selling them for $19.25 apiece, plus shipping (limit 2) (link). $20+ is a lot for a filter that one could by for anywhere from $10-$15 a year ago, but given that some have been desperate enough to pay in excess of $80-$120 for just one from eBay, I guess it isn't all that terrible a price.

Of course, these cars are shipped OEM from the factory with the Mopar 4884899AC ("MO-899") oil filter, that can still be purchased for $10+/- from a number of sellers, and it will perform just fine in the 392 (6.4L) and 6.2L Hellcat V8's, especially if one is keeping up with the OEM-mandated 6-month/6K mile oil change interval.

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 4:13:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TLWrench:
FYI, as some be aware, the Mopar SRT Oil Filter (Mopar Part No. 5038041AA; aka "MO-041") that many prefer for their 392 (6.4L) and 6.2L Hellcat engines has been unobtanium for the past few months. As per one of the Challenger forums, the folks at Steve White Motors have gotten a hold of some and are selling them for $19.25 apiece, plus shipping (limit 2) (link). $20+ is a lot for a filter that one could by for anywhere from $10-$15 a year ago, but given that some have been desperate enough to pay in excess of $80-$120 for just one from eBay, I guess it isn't all that terrible a price.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61WsTFTThVL._AC_SX355_.jpg
Of course, these cars are shipped OEM from the factory with the Mopar 4884899AC ("MO-899") oil filter, that can still be purchased for $10+/- from a number of sellers, and it will perform just fine in the 392 (6.4L) and 6.2L Hellcat V8's, especially if one is keeping up with the OEM-mandated 6-month/6K mile oil change interval.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/318U1xXY+nL._AC_.jpg
View Quote

$27.50 on amazon. Last time I bought them, I paid $13 each.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006T08WXM

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Stitches1974:

View All Quotes
FYI, as some be aware, the Mopar SRT Oil Filter (Mopar Part No. 5038041AA; aka "MO-041") that many prefer for their 392 (6.4L) and 6.2L Hellcat engines has been unobtanium for the past few months. As per one of the Challenger forums, the folks at Steve White Motors have gotten a hold of some and are selling them for $19.25 apiece, plus shipping (limit 2) (link). $20+ is a lot for a filter that one could by for anywhere from $10-$15 a year ago, but given that some have been desperate enough to pay in excess of $80-$120 for just one from eBay, I guess it isn't all that terrible a price.

I never thought I live to see "buy it cheap and stack it deep" apply to automotive consumables, but here we are. Though, I have to say, one didn't have to be a genius to read the writing on the wall well over a year ago. I already had a couple SRT oil filters in hand last year when they went on sale at Amazon in May of 2021 for $10, so I bought a few more. Rumors are the SRT filters (or whatever is the updated version of same) will again become available come November this year. Nonetheless, I should be set for awhile. I also have a couple of replacement OEM engine air filters and cabin air filters in hand, ready when needed.

Speaking of consumables, Pennzoil right now is also running a $25 eGift card rebate (limit 2 offers) when you buy 10 quarts of Platinum Synthetic (when purchased through certain sellers). So, now I have enough Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-40 for three oil changes sitting in my shed, along with three quarts left over.

A couple of notes on that Pennzoil rebate. If buying from Amazon - make sure you select "Amazon" as the seller, as it is one of the vendors approved for the promotion. Do not use a third party seller on Amazon if you want the rebate. It is not that there is anything wrong with what they sell, but Pennzoil will not approve the rebate if the oil is purchased on Amazon through a third-party vendor such as G.P.S. (which is currently offering the lowest price on the 0W-40 PUP at Amazon). Again, Amazon has to be the seller for the purchase to be eligible for the promotion. The other note about this Pennzoil promotion is you must purchase the 10 quarts (or more) in a single transaction. You won't be eligible for the promotion if you submit and aggregate invoices for several purchases to total 10 quarts.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#20]
damn gas prices not doing my 392 any favors now this!
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Just FYI...I had two QTP cutouts on my last truck (5.0L F150 with roush supercharger) and their products were garbage. The electrical wires, fuse holders, and connectors were all crap. The cutouts themselves would slightly open under pressure (when in the closed position) and then they sounded like an exhaust leak. The truck I had before it came with some chinese ebay cutouts and while they weren't without problems, they were more reliable than the QTP stuff. I've thought about getting cutouts on my scat pack, but it'll likely be from a different company.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#22]
I never thought I live to see "buy it cheap and stack it deep" apply to automotive consumables, but here we are. Though, I have to say, one didn't have to be a genius to read the writing on the wall well over a year ago. I already had a couple SRT oil filters in hand last year when they went on sale at Amazon in May of 2021 for $10, so I bought a few more. Rumors are the SRT filters (or whatever is the updated version of same) will again become available come November this year. Nonetheless, I should be set for awhile. I also have a couple of replacement OEM engine air filters and cabin air filters in hand, ready when needed.

Speaking of consumables, Pennzoil right now is also running a $25 eGift card rebate (limit 2 offers) when you buy 10 quarts of Platinum Synthetic (when purchased through certain sellers). So, now I have enough Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-40 for three oil changes sitting in my shed, along with three quarts left over.

A couple of notes on that Pennzoil rebate. If buying from Amazon - make sure you select "Amazon" as the seller, as it is one of the vendors approved for the promotion. Do not use a third party seller on Amazon if you want the rebate. It is not that there is anything wrong with what they sell, but Pennzoil will not approve the rebate if the oil is purchased on Amazon through a third-party vendor such as G.P.S. (which is currently offering the lowest price on the 0W-40 PUP at Amazon). Again, Amazon has to be the seller for the purchase to be eligible for the promotion. The other note about this Pennzoil promotion is you must purchase the 10 quarts (or more) in a single transaction. You won't be eligible for the promotion if you submit and aggregate invoices for several purchases to total 10 quarts.
View All Quotes

I always buy oil filters by the case.
Same for oil when it's on sale or has big rebates.

I think I paid $9/each for the SRT filters from Amazon or E-Bay last year.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:53:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ElCazadorBlanco:
Just FYI...I had two QTP cutouts on my last truck (5.0L F150 with roush supercharger) and their products were garbage. The electrical wires, fuse holders, and connectors were all crap. The cutouts themselves would slightly open under pressure (when in the closed position) and then they sounded like an exhaust leak. The truck I had before it came with some chinese ebay cutouts and while they weren't without problems, they were more reliable than the QTP stuff. I've thought about getting cutouts on my scat pack, but it'll likely be from a different company.
View Quote

Not sure if it was QTP or another brand, but I had them with the same problem around 1999-2001.
Worked for a few months, then it took a shit.
Went back to the cutout plate that came with the Borla.
They're all garbage.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Damn, I really wanted to go rumbling and burn some rubber today, but my princess won't go out in the rain.
View Quote
I don't even know if the windshield wipers work on my '16.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#27]
LOL! I think mine got a wee bit of rain on her once, maybe, when I had to go to a scheduled oil change. That's about it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JuanPing:
Damn, I really wanted to go rumbling and burn some rubber today, but my princess won't go out in the rain.
LOL! I think mine got a wee bit of rain on her once, maybe, when I had to go to a scheduled oil change. That's about it.
My condolences.  I hope she recovered from the adversity that you put her through.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Laughing here because there have been occasions where I've driven mine in the rain (and was awed by the wonder that is rain sensing wipers), but that's the exception.

Heck, even now, even if there's a powdering of pollen on my windshield, rather than using the wipers, I typically find myself using a spray bottle of water and a blue paper shop towel to clean it. They're also handy for taking care of the swaths of freshly dead bugs on the bumper after a drive or occasional bird dropping.

I'm still so OCD about the car and keeping it clean that I keep the damn spray bottle handy in the driver side door cup holder and the roll of blue shop towels on the floor behind the passenger seat, ready to wipe off any offending blemish at a moment's notice.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:45:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JuanPing] [#30]
Laughing here because there have been occasions where I've driven mine in the rain (and was awed by the wonder that is rain sensing wipers), but that's the exception.

Heck, even now, even if there's a powdering of pollen on my windshield, rather than using the wipers, I typically find myself using a spray bottle of water and a blue paper shop towel to clean it. They're also handy for taking care of the swaths of freshly dead bugs on the bumper after a drive or occasional bird dropping.

I'm still so OCD about the car and keeping it clean that I keep the damn spray bottle handy in the driver side door cup holder and the roll of blue shop towels on the floor behind the passenger seat, ready to wipe off any offending blemish at a moment's notice.
View Quote
Blue paper shop towels?  I take it your car isn't Pitch Black, because I can hear the paint swirling from here.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:11:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLWrench] [#31]
Blue paper shop towels?  I take it your car isn't Pitch Black, because I can hear the paint swirling from here.

https://c.tenor.com/ndLbImNhEkQAAAAC/oops-steve-carell.gif
View All Quotes

https://c.tenor.com/ndLbImNhEkQAAAAC/oops-steve-carell.gif
Ha! No, the car is Octane Red. Though, the car I originally ordered was to be Pitch Black (but that's a story of stealership villainy for another day.)

No swirl issues either. The front clip is protected with self-healing PPF and the whole car is protected with ceramic. No significant swirl worries with respect to taking bugs or bird droppings off the PPF protected areas or the portions only protected by ceramic - if you do it properly. Not letting bug goo and carcasses go untreated for any significant amount of time and making sure to saturate them to let the water do most of the work in removing them goes a long way. As for droppings, again, saturation and using the right technique to "lift" the droppings from your paint, without using pressure (versus essentially scrubbing the grit into the paint) mitigates any potential damage. I also carry CarPro EliXir (applied with microfiber towels) to use as a quick detailer afterward (when necessary).
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Man, that Octane Red is outrageous gorgeous IMO.
View All Quotes
Ha! No, the car is Octane Red. Though, the car I originally ordered was to be Pitch Black (but that's a story of stealership villainy for another day.)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4201/Challenger_at_Xclusive_Autoworks_11-1999464.jpg
No swirl issues either. The front clip is protected with self-healing PPF and the whole car is protected with ceramic. No significant swirl worries with respect to taking bugs or bird droppings off the PPF protected areas or the portions only protected by ceramic - if you do it properly. Not letting bug goo and carcasses go untreated for any significant amount of time and making sure to saturate them to let the water do most of the work in removing them goes a long way. As for droppings, again, saturation and using the right technique to "lift" the droppings from your paint, without using pressure (versus essentially scrubbing the grit into the paint) mitigates any potential damage. I also carry and use CarPro EliXir (applied with microfiber towels) to use as a quick detailer afterward (when necessary).
Man, that Octane Red is outrageous gorgeous IMO.
Thank you. Dodge has done a great job of providing the Challengers (and Chargers) with a fantastic palate of colors. I already mentioned Pitch Black, and I obviously love the Octane Red, but there are at least three or four additional colors (F8 Green, Sinamon Stick, Indigo Blue, etc.) that I could have gone with without a single twinge of regret.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:29:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JuanPing] [#34]
Sweet color. Looks great!

Mine is Pitch Black and I have to get the polisher out if I look at it wrong, but I'd do it again.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:52:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLWrench] [#35]
Sweet color. Looks great!

Mine is Pitch Black and I have to get the polisher out if I look at it wrong, but I'd do it again.
View Quote
Thank you. I totally appreciate what you are saying about the Pitch Black. My late father used to own a black 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe that he bought new. I vividly remember him not quite losing his mind trying to keep it clean and trying to prevent swirl damage to the paint. He (and that car) taught me a ton when it came to the importance of paying attention to the details when taking care of a vehicle. Those memories weren't too far from my mind when ordering a SPWB in Pitch Black. I knew what I was signing up for in terms of the realities and anxieties of keeping a black car looking good, though it ultimately didn't come to pass.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#36]
so any one here add aftermarket exhaust?  my Scat Pack has become more of a weekend vehicle since we just got a 3rd car and I'm toying with the idea of exhaust to make it sound angrier.  Maybe not this week or next, just something i want to do down the road.

I love the carbon dual tips on the Magnaflow XMod, but yikes that price.

Here she is just sitting in the garage waiting to go for a run.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Hagerty wants me to increase my agreed value.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 10:57:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Furyataurus] [#39]
so any one here add aftermarket exhaust?  my Scat Pack has become more of a weekend vehicle since we just got a 3rd car and I'm toying with the idea of exhaust to make it sound angrier.  Maybe not this week or next, just something i want to do down the road.

I love the carbon dual tips on the Magnaflow XMod, but yikes that price.

Here she is just sitting in the garage waiting to go for a run.
https://i.imgur.com/VTiwdPxh.jpg
View Quote

Love my corsa extreme cat back, on cold starts it will startle people.
Corsa extreme 2019 scat pack part 2
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 8:10:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Furyataurus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybSCup6XgQ
View Quote

Love the color and sound!
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Furyataurus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybSCup6XgQ
View Quote

sounds great!  Corsa is definitely one of the top options.  I like that their website has video/audio of each series.  I do wish they had a quad tip option for the Challenger though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 8:21:48 AM EDT
[#43]
So, I emailed Direct Connection yesterday on a whim. They got back to me really quickly which I was pleasantly surprised about! I asked about ETA for 392 performance packages or at least ETA for info. First Sarah replied, then Chuck followed up with some other info. Copied below:

Sarah's reply:
We understand! The Stage Kits applicable to the 392 are currently under development but with no timeline for their release just yet.

Feel free to check in anytime for an update.

Chucks reply after that:
Just some good advice. When you modify the horsepower in the 6.4, the weak link are primarily in the pistons, rods (heat) and secondary is the crank. Going to a substantial jump in horsepower requires common sense to also looking at other components to make your project reliable and still embrace durability. Here is a link on 6.4 mods that make a lot of sense in strengthening those areas.

Building Up a New 6.4L Gen III HEMI For Reliable Muscle Car Power - Engine Power S8, E16

Some of the typical upgrade components for aftermarket are:
Cold Air Intake
Oil Catch Can
Larger Throttle Body
Cat Back Exhaust System (Borla, Corsa or Magnaflow)
Keep mid pipes for drone protection or get high flow mid version
High Flow Cat
6.4 Litre Gen III Heads
Rod & Piston Assembly Upgrade (2610 Forged Pistons/Manley 4340 forged rods)
MDS Roller Lifters
Comp Cams Conical Valve Springs
Rocker Shaft Stabilizers

The ultimate upgrade will be the Direct Connection Stage Kit when they are launched....get the pre-stage kit and then Stage 1 or Stage 2.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:08:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NotRyan] [#44]
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#45]
First oil change and tire rotation complete. I only had 4mm left of tread on the rear.... after 3400 miles.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/477522/Screenshot_20220708-060741_Gallery-2445352.jpg
View Quote

lol nice.  I'm due for a rotation myself.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#46]
So, I emailed Direct Connection yesterday on a whim. They got back to me really quickly which I was pleasantly surprised about! I asked about ETA for 392 performance packages or at least ETA for info. First Sarah replied, then Chuck followed up with some other info. Copied below:

Sarah's reply:
We understand! The Stage Kits applicable to the 392 are currently under development but with no timeline for their release just yet.

Feel free to check in anytime for an update.

Chucks reply after that:
Just some good advice. When you modify the horsepower in the 6.4, the weak link are primarily in the pistons, rods (heat) and secondary is the crank. Going to a substantial jump in horsepower requires common sense to also looking at other components to make your project reliable and still embrace durability. Here is a link on 6.4 mods that make a lot of sense in strengthening those areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYsSsjEjS0g

Some of the typical upgrade components for aftermarket are:
Cold Air Intake
Oil Catch Can
Larger Throttle Body
Cat Back Exhaust System (Borla, Corsa or Magnaflow)
Keep mid pipes for drone protection or get high flow mid version
High Flow Cat
6.4 Litre Gen III Heads
Rod & Piston Assembly Upgrade (2610 Forged Pistons/Manley 4340 forged rods)
MDS Roller Lifters
Comp Cams Conical Valve Springs
Rocker Shaft Stabilizers

The ultimate upgrade will be the Direct Connection Stage Kit when they are launched....get the pre-stage kit and then Stage 1 or Stage 2.
View Quote

I doubt they're ever going to release anything meaningful for the 6.4.
There's a reason why the HC is using the 6.2 instead.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#49]

You've got to learn to ramp up the throttle. Get it rolling and keep increasing throttle. With my 392 I was able to spin tires doing 60 and then flooring it. The stock pirelli's also suck
View Quote

ryan, i assume you do not have a widebody, as there is no way on dry pavement min is busting 305 summer tires loose at 60
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 46
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top