Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2019 3:20:20 PM EDT
I've always had a few items over the years, I want to sell. But seems I price my items and don't get any interest. Then I lower my price and still nothing. So I give up, and usually sell off of eBay. But I really don't like supporting people who want to restrict my constitutional rights.

If we were allowed to run auctions, it would keep that money away from eBay and PayPal.

My guess is you must make the auctions start at $1, because like eBay, if you list an auction and start the bidding at $200, then it really makes no sense to have an auction. Depending on the item as well.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, i like the fact its not auction site. I dont belong to ebay, even with buy-it-now listings.

Put up a poll if possible
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope, i like the fact its not auction site. I dont belong to ebay, even with buy-it-now listings.

Put up a poll if possible
View Quote
Poll Added.

Just wondering why you don't like auctions?

My thought was to give people an option that didn't want to come up with a price for their item, whatever it sells for is the price.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Would be a nightmare for the EE mods imo.

Pretty sure this would never happen
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Poll Added.

Just wondering why you don't like auctions?

My thought was to give people an option that didn't want to come up with a price for their item, whatever it sells for is the price.
View Quote
Simply put OBO in the ad. Ive been here awhile, plenty of EE transactions. I like the simplicity of it
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#5]
No thanks. That’s why I avoid gunbroker.

ETA: if we could ever get a system to know whether or not pictures are posted in an ad before clicking, that’d be great.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Nah
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I just take it down after a while, raise the price, and put it back up.  It mostly works.

Last few items got no joy on arfcom,  but I sold them all at a yard sale.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Nope
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#10]
No, but I do want a "Photo" icon on EE posts if the seller has included a photo.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 7:10:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top