Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2021 12:57:17 PM EDT
When I first entered the world of UFO Twitter, I became aware of the Bledsoe family and I follow Ryan, the youngest son, and the only one in the family who really speaks publicly.  There is no comprehensive source that tells their story, so it has to be pieced together thru reading various articles and watching various interviews.  This video doesn't tell their whole story, but it does do a great job of explaining their belief system and the work others have put into understanding the family's experiences.  

It started in 2007, when Chris Bledsoe and his son Chris, Jr., had a UFO encounter.  There were several other people who were in the general area with them, but not present at the encounters.  They attested to the fact that Chris, Sr. was missing for four hours and how he was acting when he turned back up.  

The video is very long, 2.5 hours, but it delves into a lot of the family's phenomenon-related experiences, what they they think those experiences represent, and the involvement of different government agencies with their family.  

Ryan is the interviewee and he often refers to the "Invisible College people", who are government officials.  Jacques Vallee wrote a book on this group, called "The Invisible College".   The guys in the video make several references to "American Cosmic", which is a book I hadn't heard of but will read in the very near future.  

In a nutshell, the Bledsoes believe the phenomenon is benevolent and guiding us to a better future.  They believe the current disclosure process that is in the news right now, is a misrepresentation of the true phenomenon.  Ryan posts often on Twitter and he divides reality into not "good vs evil", but "love vs fear".  The phenomenon represents "love" and is trying to guide mankind in that direction and the current disclosure process that is happening represents "fear", which is driving people in the wrong direction.  

The interview is fascinating and included things that even the interviewers had not heard before.

Discussion with Ryan Bledsoe, Bledsoe said So podcast

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a 'religionist' by any means but the inclusion of obvious flying saucers in many religious paintings of centuries ago pretty much tells me that 'they' started what we know as 'religion'. In fact, if you look at any religious texts/writings with that in mind, its very easy to see the whole thing as a way to direct how we think and act. To what end? That is the question.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#2]
It was interesting to note in "The Phenomenon" that the main journalist and that Luis (Ruiz?) whatshisname both very clearly acknowledged, albeit very briefly, that this phenomenon may not be exactly of a nuts and bolts origin.

What is left out of many, many, interviews (once they are published) UFO encounters is the bizarre, nonsensical nature of many incidents and activities with the context of the encounter.   Javques Vallee has been one of the only authors to tackle that subject.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top