Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:48:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Putin must be happy as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:55:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Everyone was clapping hands like idiots when Trump was firing off executive orders and acting like it wouldnt be worse when the dems got back in.

Bunch of unconstitutional bullshit, no matter who is signing them.
View Quote

Only a moron or a liar would say Biden is only doing this because Trump did.

I am so fucking sick of hearing the argument "we better not seize the power to make good changes while we can, because the democrats will use the same tricks next time."  Like the democrats are incapable of thinking of those things on their own.  Or have any sort of limit on the depths of treachery they will sink to in order to punish conservatives.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:50:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I am so fucking sick of hearing the argument "we better not seize the power to make good changes while we can, because the democrats will use the same tricks next time."  Like the democrats are incapable of thinking of those things on their own.  Or have any sort of limit on the depths of treachery they will sink to in order to punish conservatives.
View Quote

So you rationalize conservatives sinking to depths because liberals do? That’s smart. You’ll do well in 4th grade. Adulthood will be harder.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:52:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Welfare for China.

Gotta pay back that money that China gave Hunter to pay off his cocaine dealer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How come China never has to be part of helping save the world?

As the largest manufacturer, dont they have the largest energy appetite?
View Quote

Toppling a rival--a nuclear rival especially--is easier, safer and cheaper through buying the rival's media and corruption of the rival's politicians than doing it militarily.  China knows exactly what it's doing, and, doing it extremely well.  

What we're seeing we saw is nuclear-power warfare; a war we lost.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:26:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Isn't the Senate supposed to approve treaties? Or is there even a Constitution anymore?
View Quote

Nope, no Constitution anymore.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:01:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Remember gas prices under Obama? Get ready to pay $3-$4/gallon+ again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Everyone was clapping hands like idiots when Trump was firing off executive orders and acting like it wouldnt be worse when the dems got back in.

View Quote
Ron Paul doesn't run for President anymore. Even he realized that purity simply cannot hold against pragmatism.
And pragmatism is what rules Congress.
in other words, blame Paul Ryan and Mitchel McConnel for 87% of Trump's executive orders.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Isn't the Senate supposed to approve treaties? Or is there even a Constitution anymore?
View Quote

I see treason in this post.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Must be a Tundra or Tacoma 4.0 owner.  Lol
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

None of the Trump lovers will admit the hypocrisy. They'll deflect to other Presidents that did this. But wait, I thought Trump wasn't supposed to be like the rest?

EOs need to be ended.  Let's get back to following the Constitution.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

None of the Trump lovers will admit the hypocrisy. They'll deflect to other Presidents that did this. But wait, I thought Trump wasn't supposed to be like the rest?

EOs need to be ended.  Let's get back to following the Constitution.

Ending them would be a huge win.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So you rationalize conservatives sinking to depths because liberals do? That’s smart. You’ll do well in 4th grade. Adulthood will be harder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So tell me again how taking the high road got us here?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My comment about EOs has nothing to do with the high road. It has to do with two things:

1) EOs are unconstitutional!

2) EOs can be undone with the stroke of a pen by the next administration. Thus making them temporary and worthless.

They should be done away with.  Conservatives have held the power plenty of times to get things done, but RINOS constantly do nothing.  They are the ones we should be mad at.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It’s just another way of getting  money from the US .
View Quote

exactly

the reason it collapsed was that the US wasn't paying for it.
Trump knew what he was doing
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:52:37 AM EDT
[#17]
I hope you idiots who voted for Joe, enjoy your $10 a gallon gas and $1000 a month electric bills!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I hope you idiots who voted for Joe, enjoy your $10 a gallon gas and $1000 a month electric bills!
View Quote

They don’t work (so they don’t drive much) and they are already getting free utilities through welfare.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#19]
People who have contempt for America aren't fit to lead it.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:03:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

computer code doesn't pay for gas or energy
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's fluff. But stopping the Keystone Pipeline will hurt a lot.
View Quote
Not really as nobody seems to ever read Petroleum Industry news. The oil out of Alberta actually traded below market rates because of the transport issues making it cheaper. In addition, it is a heavier dirtier oil that requires a lot of processing including blending with some of our own lighter crude to "water it down". Then there was the issue that the refined products were earmarked for Caribbean consumers not the United States. The value we would add would be in the refining. Problem there is we are not adding any extra capacity for it so it takes away from our own production.

Everyone seems to think "more crude good. less crude bad". Unfortunately it just does not work that way.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Not good, not surprised.

PCA is all about the globalism agenda via income redistribution and adverse-to-USA trade.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have to wonder how many of them will actually realize that they made a stupid mistake. Of course, it'll be way too late by then.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How come China never has to be part of helping save the world?

As the largest manufacturer, dont they have the largest energy appetite?
View Quote

Why try to save that which you seek to destroy? In their world view there is China, specifically the CCP. No one else.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have to wonder how many of them will actually realize that they made a stupid mistake. Of course, it'll be way too late by then.
View Quote

The International Teamsters Union endorsed Biden.......he immediately banned Keystone pipeline projects........they stand to lose the most jobs of any group IIRC.

These people are dumbasses and voted for an incredible dumbass........they will NEVER learn because, I repeat, they are dumbasses.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Not good, not surprised.

PCA is all about the globalism agenda via income redistribution and adverse-to-USA trade.
View Quote

All as planned.  It's part of the UN checklist for implementation of Agenda 2030, one of the 17 Goals for globalization.

Agenda 2030 17 Goals
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:19:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

All as planned.  It's part of the UN checklist for implementation of Agenda 2030, one of the 17 Goals for globalization.

Agenda 2030 17 Goals
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not good, not surprised.

Agenda 2030 17 Goals

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anyone in the mood for a giant garbage and tire bonfire?
View Quote

I was thinking I'd fire up my smudge pot with 5 gallons of waste oil.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not about the moral high road.  It's about each branch of the government staying in its lane.  But if you want to bring up the moral high ground, losing it didn't win us anything either.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:50:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Thank god he signed the document.

Now we don't ever have to worry about hurricanes here in Florida anymore.

By signing the document, he took a bold move based on a consensus of scientists to save the planet. Can you imagine what the weather would have been like if he didn't sign that piece of paper? I shudder to think...

Why wouldn't Trump sign it? Such a simple thing to do to instantly put a stop to bad weather once and for all.

And since we all know that climate change disproportionately harms people of color, women, the elderly, indigenous people, and LGBTQ people, he took a stand in promoting unity and equality.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, how in the name of fuck did we arrive at this level of utter glittering ignorance. As someone stated in an earlier post, two signatories to this pinko-commie document are China and India. Have you seen what the Ganges river looks like lately? Take a peek...https://graphics.reuters.com/INDIA-RIVER/010081TW39P/index.html. Yeah, India is all about reducing carbon emissions, clean water, and such.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#31]
We do need to remember that the treaty has never been, and most likely never will be, ratified by the Senate unless there is a major change in the makeup of it since 67 votes are required to ratify. Adding two more states will bump that number up to 69 (). Since it is not a binding treaty, implementation is open to lawsuits and other challenges under our laws.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:25:42 PM EDT
[#32]
When the economy is in the shitter and no Democrats can figure out why, remember this day.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#33]
When  we dropped out it was kind of odd that fortune 500 companies around the world condemned it. Wonder why that is.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
$5 buck a gallon gas / $6 buck diesel within a year.. ( prob $8-9 bucks in california )  propane / natural gas will probably double as well as your electric bill. and everything else will get more expensive thats hauled, trucked, shipped, farmed, etc and needs fuel to get done / shipped.
View Quote

Yep.  "What are you bitching about?  You wanted this."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#35]
I might have to go out and buy a motorcycle again. Been off for a few years but I remember paying insane money for diesel under Obama. Still remember filling up at the station down the street for $5.25 a gallon. Fuck that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When  we dropped out it was kind of odd that fortune 500 companies around the world condemned it. Wonder why that is.
View Quote

The whole carbon credit thing is a scam where companies make money trading credits.  Big companies loves regulation because it stifles competition.  They already have huge legal and accounting teams on staff, it's much easier for them to deal with red tape than a new and growing business.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:45:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Coming soon.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm cool with this. I work hard and make a lot of money. The low-info plebs that wanted Xiden as dear leader, can starve...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$5 buck a gallon gas / $6 buck diesel within a year.. ( prob $8-9 bucks in california )  propane / natural gas will probably double as well as your electric bill. and everything else will get more expensive thats hauled, trucked, shipped, farmed, etc and needs fuel to get done / shipped.
I'm cool with this. I work hard and make a lot of money. The low-info plebs that wanted Xiden as dear leader, can starve...

That's pretty much what I told my liberal sister.
She got all pissy when I said I didn't care if gas doubled
in price. I know she will have a hard time of it but I don't give a fuck.

Some lessons need to be painful.

ETA...the left truly doesn't understand how energy applies to the economy.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
...Because we have so much extra money to blow on stupid shit.
View Quote

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:46:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#42]
High energy prices are the quickest way to kill the economy.

Commie La La/Hillary  2024!

Fuck America!

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Hunter needs donations for the big guy. He’s gonna make some big bucks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

They'll just blame the evil corporations and vote for more leftists promising more corporate regulation.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#45]

You sick fuck!!!

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:08:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You sick fuck!!!

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#47]
I need more tires for the bonfire
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top