Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just FO'd on .82/rd .40!
I brought my own lube
View Quote

I picked up a case of .40 last week at $.67 and now I don’t feel so bad.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a higher end 22 a few months ago. I felt really stupid for buying match ammo at .11cpr. I dont feel stupid anymore. I hate I only bought 10k/rds.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I bought a higher end 22 a few months ago. I felt really stupid for buying match ammo at .11cpr. I dont feel stupid anymore. I hate I only bought 10k/rds.
View Quote

I'll sell you another 10 K in trade for your 4 runner. I know I'm getting the worst of the deal but hey, I'm that kind of a guy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Up to $425.00, and they didn't even bother to take the $37.99 sticker off of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. Even on auction houses they are selling for stupid prices.

Winchester Primers

Up to $425.00, and they didn't even bother to take the $37.99 sticker off of it.

LOL I got a couple boxes of CCI 550s with stickers that say $16.50 on em.,.... meant  to buy 500s
circa 2006 or so  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:26:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm noticing Beretta 84F 13 round mags are drying up, first from MGW, now MidwayUSA, but still in stock from other places
View Quote

I just bought some from Gregg Cote.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I am selling a case of 5.56 for $400 to a buddy, what I paid, because he is new to owning an AR. He moved here from CA and is getting a taste of actual freedom.

For those who have been in the game awhile, ammo is like stocks, buy low and sit on it
View Quote

you are a good friend.  id do that for a couple folks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#7]
LGS has a few thousand rounds of 9mm HST, Gold Dots, or "Fiocchi Defense JHP" your choice for $1.20/round.

They have .40 and .45 too.

Sorry fellas, they don't sell online
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#8]
.65 a round.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
LGS has a few thousand rounds of 9mm HST, Gold Dots, or "Fiocchi Defense JHP" your choice for $1.20/round.

They have .40 and .45 too.

Sorry fellas, they don't sell online
View Quote

I found a case of 9mm Gold Dot I forgot I had. Probably end up selling it as I moved all my personal defense rounds to Underwood Extreme Defender.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Same here, my Academy was getting random ammo shipments, now NOTHING. Gun counter is bare too.
View Quote

Big sign at the front door of my local Academy said "no ammo shipment today".  Saw some guys just turn around and leave.

Paladin
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Had to go by my LGS during work so I swung in. To my surprise they had 9,5.56, and 22lr. It looked like a black Friday sale with people.

5.56- .65 pr (Win M193)

9mm- .56 pr (Fed AE9FP)

22lr- .07 pr (CCI Blazer)

1 box per cal limit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#13]
So OKC has like 6 Academys I think. Here was the line today at one of them.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So OKC has like 6 Academys I think. He was the line today at one of them.

https://www.okshooters.com/attachments/ammo4-jpg.189227/
View Quote

Bet they listen to buck19delta next time the salad bar is open. If that ever happens.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Had to go by my LGS during work so I swung in. To my surprise they had 9,5.56, and 22lr. It looked like a black Friday sale with people.

5.56- .65 pr (Win M193)

9mm- .56 pr (Fed AE9FP)

22lr- .07 pr (CCI Blazer)

1 box per cal limit.
View Quote

I have "enough" for an eventuality.  I dont understand buying 1 box at a time. I'll ride it out.  You guys can have mine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck that too.   Wait for 3 boxes of, surprise, whatever came on the truck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have "enough" for an eventuality.  I dont understand buying 1 box at a time. I'll ride it out.  You guys can have mine.
View Quote

I agree. FWIW I'm just trying to post for comparisons across the country. I did however buy while I was there. If I was so inclined, I could easily double my money on a resale right now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:00:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I agree. FWIW I'm just trying to post for comparisons across the country. I did however buy while I was there. If I was so inclined, I could easily double my money on a resale right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd possibly buy, not if theres a line or people clamoring for it.  I cant resell like that, cant do it.
I'd they ban ammo we're fooked anyway.  I'll ride it out.  I dont think they will get ammo, but,hey its 2021, who the fuck knows.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Bet they listen to buck19delta next time the salad bar is open. If that ever happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know plenty of guys who lived through 2012 and complained endlessly about it, yet are in the same situation now. Complacency is a thing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'd possibly buy, not if theres a line or people clamoring for it.  I cant resell like that, cant do it.
I'd they ban ammo we're fooked anyway.  I'll ride it out.  I dont think they will get ammo, but,hey its 2021, who the fuck knows.
View Quote

For some (Not me) this is better than playing the stock market right now. Find deals or buy in bulk, then flip. I'm not knocking it. Just sayin. I bought because I don't like digging into my ammo to shoot these days. Yes. 2021 is gonna be a wild ride. God help us all.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

For some (Not me) this is better than playing the stock market right now. Find deals or buy in bulk, then flip. I'm not knocking it. Just sayin. I bought because I don't like digging into my ammo to shoot these days. Yes. 2021 is gonna be a wild ride. God help us all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@FatNsassy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I bought primers at a local shop last week. Limit 1000 per person. I called some friends I knew and tasked them with buying primers. Ended up with 5 thousand. I was assured that the shop would have more this week. They didn't materialize. I've been cleaning and polishing cases in preparation for loading. Need to buy more powder as I find it.
I'm starting with 3220 BP loads then 300BO loaded with H110. After that I'll load up some .40 S&W, 700X or IMR4227. Off to research loading data!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Grapevine TX, Bass Pro had a similar line. They had room inside for the 1/4 mile of people in line. I watched as the crowd grew impatient.
Stand in line for ammo more than once, you is a moe ron. I stood in line for ammo, once.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Moran...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe Biden can put the defense production act to work to get some ammo out into the market?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm actually getting more calls than normal this week from my sales rep.
Just got my first case of 5.56 delivered in almost a year
View Quote

Who's shipping to NY?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:Who's shipping to NY?
View Quote

He's got a gun shop in NY.  

I know I've shipped several orders to NY.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey prices on .22lr are coming down!!!

Ammoseek shows 25 cents per round now!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:45:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He's got a gun shop in NY.  

I know I've shipped several orders to NY.
View Quote

sgammo has omitted NY from the dropdown.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#31]
About a week ago, I found a LGS (only an hour drive each way) that sold me six pounds of powder that I had been looking for..they had plenty more, but I didn't want to be that jerk that buys it all.  Besides, they were already stretching their one pound of each powder to sell me two of each.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hey prices on .22lr are coming down!!!

Ammoseek shows 25 cents per round now!!!!
View Quote

That is purt near the same profit margin as primers.... wait, no it is not.

Oooooooohhhhhhh I have a thought.

I would trade 22lr to small pistol primers 1/1.

Any DFW takers?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:29:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Who's shipping to NY?
View Quote

Between gun broker and ammo seek you can get all the ammo you want.
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top