Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2021 4:46:45 PM EDT

Attachment Attached File

To frame, Amazon had the ability make a positive impact in mitigating the spread of Coronavirus but held back for partisan purposes.  Healing!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I will continue to avoid Amazon.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Because I bet they never extended the offer to Trump, and instead wanted to win buy in with a Biden admin.

Piece of shit company that should be broken up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]
lol...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#4]
of course now that Biden is in, Covid will be nothing more than a bad flu in a month so all can be blamed on Trump
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Amazon can go fuck themselves.

They supported BLM and Antifa, now they support sleepy joe.

They actively suppressed free speech including Trump, conservative media, and pro-gun websites and media.

Seriously, fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]
the healing has begun
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Absolutely nauseating that they withheld this support from the Trump administration. Clearly they had this lined up beforehand and have likely been working on it for months.

Absolutely disgusting.

I cancelled my Prime when they killed Parler and disconnected all Amazon devices. How anyone here could continue to use them after this is beyond me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Funny how all those "deals and free shipping" can cloud ones judgement...........

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck Amazon, where the fuck were they when Trump was in office.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Absolutely nauseating that they withheld this support from the Trump administration. Clearly they had this lined up beforehand and have likely been working on it for months.

Absolutely disgusting.

I cancelled my Prime when they killed Parler and disconnected all Amazon devices. How anyone here could continue to use them after this is beyond me.
View Quote

Pretty sure you're still using Amazon right now, unless there's a tacked thread I missed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Does this mean that Amazon let some people die?  Where’s the outrage?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:28:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
of course now that Biden is in, Covid will be nothing more than a bad flu in a month so all can be blamed on Trump
View Quote

Honestly, at this point I would take it.  Give Joe the trophy and all the glory if that's what it takes to end this Covid madness once and for all.  

But, sadly, that's not going to happen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Funny how all those "deals and free shipping" can cloud ones judgement...........

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif
View Quote

A Witty Sentence.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Screw the amazonians

Now Im off to Amazon to run up my standard $15,000 a month bill
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#15]
“Your life and that of your loved ones is less important then helping our chosen candidate win the election” Is basically what they are saying.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Nothing they do will avoid the shit show this is coming.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Pretty sure you're still using Amazon right now, unless there's a tacked thread I missed.
View Quote

This is now an Amazon-free household. Walmart.com has most of what Amazon has listed and for the same prices. And they do free shipping on most shit.

You may not have noticed, but quite a few people have been cancelling Prime. Get with the program, dude.

If you're talking about visiting sites that use AWS, we have no control over that and don't even know who's using it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Biden wants to vaccinate 1 million a day and Trump was averaging 2.5 million a day. Biden is an Idiot.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you're talking about visiting sites that use AWS, we have no control over that and don't even know who's using it.
View Quote

That exactly.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:51:28 AM EDT
[#21]
I stopped patronizing that asshole company years ago at least in terms of online shopping. Glad to see they've finally crossed the line for so many.

A friend saw this letter posted on Linkedin. Amazon was getting ripped to shreds in the comments.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:13:31 AM EDT
[#22]
now the amazon delivery guy will kick in your door and stab you in the heart with one of those giant atropine injectors
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:18:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Amazon is not known to love their employees - so making them guinea pigs to keep their jobs is not all that far fetched.  That said, Amazon was hit hard by Covid - many of their employees were low income and would find ways to avoid screening so they could work (such as taking medication to mask a fever).  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:23:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Amazing isn't it?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:47:07 AM EDT
[#25]
I was told on arfcom covid was fake to make Trump look bad, and it would disappear January 20th. Suddenly it's real now to you?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:09:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Wow!

Do they not realize how scummy that makes them look?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:11:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wow!

View Quote

Nope, probably not. And the left won't see a problem with it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:16:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was told on arfcom covid was fake to make Trump look bad, and it would disappear January 20th. Suddenly it's real now to you?
View Quote

The determination has been delayed on that right now. Right now we're trying to figure out if it was patriots or antifa that stormed the capitol...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:44:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Sound to me like Amazon is looking for help to get all its employees vaccinated sooner than the Trump CDC had planned.

Corporate self interest at its finest, attempt to reduce covid days off for quarantine / sick / insurance claims.

Didn't read to me like any more than keeping its own employees on the job ahead of smaller more localized companies, since Amazon is such a vital business now, should be ( paid back for backing the Dem agenda) taken care of ahead of other businesses.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:35:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wow!

View Quote

They don't give a shit.

To them, their ends justify *any* means, including letting people die(or actually killing them).

You think they care about looking "scummy"?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:20:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They don't give a shit.

To them, their ends justify *any* means, including letting people die(or actually killing them).

You think they care about looking "scummy"?
View Quote

They know the media will give them cover as well.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#32]
My Prime Membership expires the 26th. I won't be back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top