BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Meh.  All ARs are probably gonna be NFA items next year anyway.
View Quote

Regardless if next year or next election.
You will then see the members here who are on our side they are patriots for which there are still many and then those who are with the communist insurrectionists.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You are welcome to start your own company with your own production.  Some companies are apparently ok pushing the envelope, others are not.  We vote with our wallets.
View Quote

Pretty soon we will have to walk on egg shells by our speech no matter how harmless it may be whether on the internet or in person because the offended might kill you over words they dont like might as well live in the movie 1984.
Making legal M16 cut receivers is not pushing any envelope there are no sear holes that would classify it as a machine gun so I dont know what your getting at.
What is next that carrying your Glock 19 is pushing the envelope because your gun holds more than 10 rounds and the communist overlords dont like that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Are you going to say that if there is an Assault Weapon Ban and most semi autos are banned?
I remember seeing threads here and several other gunboards during the 94 AWB era there were people looking for violations on what the poster had on their pictures of there preban AK or AR and if it was 922r compliant
View Quote

I already live with a state assault weapons ban. For those of us here in NYS the federal ban never went away when it lapsed for the rest of you
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The law is not a moral arbiter.
View Quote

A topic for debate. A person who breaks the law is making a personal decision to step outside the law and suffer the consequences if caught.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I already live with a state assault weapons ban. For those of us here in NYS the federal ban never went away when it lapsed for the rest of you
View Quote

You have options you can move to a freer state, get that unconstitutional law overturned, Obey their tyranny, or follow the 2nd Amendment to the full interpretation in spite of what NY wants you to do.
I really feel bad for those stuck behind the iron curtain in those states and I really despise what happened to those gun owners in Canada,New Zealand, Australia, England,South Africa, and many other countries around the globe.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

A topic for debate. A person who breaks the law is making a personal decision to step outside the law and suffer the consequences if caught.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not if those laws are null and void being a direct violation of the Constitution.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson
https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/if-law-unjustspurious-quotation#:~:text=Quotation%3A%20%22If%20a%20law%20is,of%20Thomas%20Jefferson%3A%20Digital%20Edition

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Following the law is not an inherently moral position in the same sense that disregarding the law is not inherently immoral either. Change my mind.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You have options you can move to a freer state, get that unconstitutional law overturned, Obey their tyranny, or follow the 2nd Amendment to the full interpretation in spite of what NY wants you to do.
I really feel bad for those stuck behind the iron curtain in those states and I really despise what happened to those gun owners in Canada,New Zealand, Australia, England,South Africa, and many other countries around the globe.
View Quote

And I do plan on eventually leaving NYS when the time is right. The time is not yet right; too many obligations here. Which is unfortunate, because Upstate NYS is one 0f the best parts of the country.
But people are fleeing this state in droves, and have been for the better part of a decade. The only thing keeping the state in population numbers black are the immigrants
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The law is not a moral arbiter.

Wait. Are we talking about the US founding fathers, the Underground Railroad, or people who hid Jews from the NAZIs?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#10]

I see that argument here all of the time
If they were so clearly in violation of the constitution, they would have been overturned.
What they are is not in agreement with your personal view on what is or is not Constitutional.
Everyone has an opinion.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If they were so clearly in violation of the constitution, they would have been overturned.
What they are is not in agreement with your personal view on what is or is not Constitutional.
Everyone has an opinion.
View Quote

It does not help that a lot of those in black robes are sympathizers of communism and are in the pocket of those like George Soros and Mike Bloomberg.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Following the law is not an inherently moral position in the same sense that disregarding the law is not inherently immoral either. Change my mind.
View Quote

If you break the law you are technically not moral. My belief. Simple. You're welcome to your own view on the issue.
As I have previously said, people break the law knowing that there are consequences for taking that stand.
Those are the options. Follow the law, or break it understanding that there are legal consequences for doing so.
If you're objecting to a law on the basis of some moral objection, it doesn't absolve you of the consequences for not following it
I would hope that most gun owners are by action and example a law-abiding, moral subset of the population.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It does not help that a lot of those in black robes are sympathizers of communism and are in the pocket of those like George Soros and Mike Bloomberg.
View Quote

You could say that the court is divided for any period of our nations history. Rarely does the Supreme Court agree on any case before them unanimously.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:12:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you break the law you are technically not moral. My belief. Simple. You're welcome to your own view on the issue.
As I have previously said, people break the law knowing that there are consequences for taking that stand.
Those are the options. Follow the law, or break it understanding that there are legal consequences for doing so.
If you're objecting to a law on the basis of some moral objection, it doesn't absolve you of the consequences for not following it
I would hope that most gun owners are by action and example a law-abiding, moral subset of the population.
View Quote

As a former California gun owner, fuck that position. Guys like you are the reason we won’t make forward progress with the second amendment because the minute someone takes a big step that dares challenge the government‘a position, guys like you are gonna throw them under the bus. “Had it coming,” “Don’t break the law,”  

I bet you also think randy weaver deserved to lose his wife.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes law-abiding in the sense that we dont commit looting,rape,robberies,fraud,assault, and murder unlike those in Antifa and BLM.
Not law-abiding in the sense that we bend down at the knee and kiss the communist subverters on their feet and hope they dont imprison and or kill us for not obeying their tyrannical new laws.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes law-abiding in the sense that we dont commit looting,rape,robberies,fraud,assault, and murder unlike those in Antifa and BLM.
Not law-abiding in the sense that we bend down at the knee and kiss the communist subverters on their feet and hope they dont imprison and or kill us for not obeying their tyrannical new laws.
View Quote

Personally I hate the misnomer of “law abiding gun owner” and opt to use the phrase “responsible gun owner.”

Law abiding sets up a horrible precedent and expectation that we comply with unjust laws.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Everyone has an opinion.
View Quote
Some of us can read. Just because a bunch of people in robes get queasy about unregulated firearms doesn't change the constitution.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Personally I hate the misnomer of “law abiding gun owner” and opt to use the phrase “responsible gun owner.”

Law abiding sets up a horrible precedent and expectation that we comply with unjust laws.
View Quote

I agree law abiding gun owner sounds like a fudd term used by a gun forum like thehighroad and thefiringline when there was the AWB during that ten year period they like to spout that word like they are following the gospel by submitting to an unconstitutional law.
Responsible gun owner is the appropriate term for us.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Some of us can read. Just because a bunch of people in robes get queasy about unregulated firearms doesn't change the constitution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone has an opinion.

What do you expect from a group that thinks growing your own food is interstate commerce?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Most people can read. The problem is that the country, in its entirety, does not agree on the issue.
It is not simply a matter of 9 people in DC disagreeing with the rest of the nation.

Quoted:

What do you expect from a group that thinks growing your own food is interstate commerce?

Do you understand WHY they ruled that way? Because you growing your own food means that you aren't buying those same items through the regular commercial channels.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Most people can read. The problem is that the country, in its entirety, does not agree on the issue.
It is not simply a matter of 9 people in DC disagreeing with the rest of the nation.

Do you understand WHY they ruled that way? Because you growing your own food means that you aren't buying those same items through the regular commercial channels.
View Quote

And why should we be burdened with the opinions of the uninformed?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Just waiting for the gold fringed flag discussion at this point...
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

And that in and of itself is a matter of debate. In my experience in talking to people from both ends of the political spectrum, inevitably the person I'm having a conversation with thinks that those on the opposing side of an issue are uninformed.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You aren’t seriously implying that Filburn was a correct decision?  Ffs that reading of “interstate commerce” You could lump anything under that interpretation.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And that in and of itself is a matter of debate. In my experience in talking to people from both ends of the political spectrum, inevitably the person I'm having a conversation with thinks that those on the opposing side of an issue are uninformed.
View Quote

Are you saying that people who want AWB’s, mag restrictions, and support the NFA aren’t uninformed?  Serious question.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

No--that's not a problem at all. Our system of government was set up to prevent the tyranny of the majority. Half the country can believe the 2nd amendment shouldn't exist, and it doesn't matter. The 2nd amendment exists and cannot be abrogated or altered. It is an absolute right.

Or are you suggesting we abolish the Constitution? Because that would be sedition and treason.

Btw, since your only way to judge the morality of a "law" is by the fact that said law is a law, you would have made a great Nazi. Might makes right. Obey whoever has power, no matter how evil they are, no matter what evil they order you to do.

You sound brainwashed, and like a person who has no real principles.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that is why federalism is such a wonderful thing. Anyone can build a community and enforce the rules that best suit them. They do not have to live under the rules that they do not want to.

I want to live in the area where small tax disputes are settled by letters in the mail rather than 4AM raids.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#28]
tc556guy
I believe New York has brainwashed you with Marxist viewpoints even if you are "conservative" far right extremist by New York standards.
If you move to some place like Alabama or Kansas maybe over the years you are there you will undo some of the communist indoctrination from when you were in New York school system.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Jesus Christ this thread, it’s full of Uncle Sam’s toilet slave eunuchs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You aren’t seriously implying that Filburn was a correct decision?  Ffs that reading of “interstate commerce” You could lump anything under that interpretation.
View Quote

I understand WHY they ruled as they did.
And yes, pretty much anything would fall under that ruling
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Are you saying that people who want AWB’s, mag restrictions, and support the NFA aren’t uninformed?  Serious question.
View Quote

I think there's no single answer
I think that some of them ARE uninformed; they get their views from movies and popular media sources, with no direct experience with forearms.
Other people may have personal experience and still hold the views they do.
The world is far from an echo chamber, and people hold the views they do for any number of reasons.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I make a simple thread on AR15 Manufactures should all make M16 Cut lower receivers as the standard.
And several members come in and tell me I am trying to subvert the law and am trying to entrap members with making machine guns like I am some Gov agent which is a complete fabrication and conspiracy theory level silly.
I want to make good discussion with members here and we learn a lot of new information and ideas that way.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No--that's not a problem at all. Our system of government was set up to prevent the tyranny of the majority. Half the country can believe the 2nd amendment shouldn't exist, and it doesn't matter. The 2nd amendment exists and cannot be abrogated or altered. It is an absolute right.

Or are you suggesting we abolish the Constitution? Because that would be sedition and treason.

Btw, since your only way to judge the morality of a "law" is by the fact that said law is a law, you would have made a great Nazi. Might makes right. Obey whoever has power, no matter how evil they are, no matter what evil they order you to do.

You sound brainwashed, and like a person who has no real principles.
View Quote

That's another argument I see here all of the time.
If the popular sentiment mirrors what people on the forum support, the claim is that the majority wins.
If the popular view on the forum is not matched by the general populations numbers, then the poster claims minority protection.
You can't have it both ways.
And you're done getting any responses.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You're missing the point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I heard only two companies had contracts with the US military for M16 rifles and those were Colt and FNH. Outside of them, there is no reason for non-govt. contract makers of AR15 rifles to use M16 cuts. It would cost them extra to tool up for those cuts when they are already making the regular AR15 ones. There's no financial benefit for them to do such a thing.

You're missing the point.

I also don't get what tooling it would take, they'd just be removing more material not using different cutters. I made my m16 (10/02) out of an 80 and I used the 80% arms jig? I flipped the plate and was able to get the material out of the way for the sear. 80% jig guys should make jigs for both style of cuts as well.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
tc556guy
I believe New York has brainwashed you with Marxist viewpoints even if you are "conservative" far right extremist by New York standards.
If you move to some place like Alabama or Kansas maybe over the years you are there you will undo some of the communist indoctrination from when you were in New York school system.
View Quote

I've been to both Kansas and Georgia. There's nothing of interest to me in either state.
And I'm done with you as well
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I've been to both Kansas and Georgia. There's nothing of interest to me in either state.
And I'm done with you as well
View Quote

Your free to post here no need to act like that
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OP, what is your other screen name? Been here since 2008 with only 124 posts, starting two troll threads (this and the glock thread) back to back
View Quote

I think his primary account was recently locked so he’s activated this one. He’s been posting a lot of free advice to gun makers.  Maybe bill should call him?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think his primary account was recently locked so he’s activated this one. He’s been posting a lot of free advice to gun makers.  Maybe bill should call him?
View Quote

GoatBoy locked it because he transferred my membership to this one I did not activate this one by myself he did.
GoatBoy deals with accounts here if you ever have account issues you can email him.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think there's no single answer
I think that some of them ARE uninformed; they get their views from movies and popular media sources, with no direct experience with forearms.
Other people may have personal experience and still hold the views they do.
The world is far from an echo chamber, and people hold the views they do for any number of reasons.
View Quote

So I ask again: are you saying that we take order and instruction from those who are uninformed?  Why should firearm ownership even be up for debate?  I am not denying that people have lived experiences that differ from mine. I’m not even suggesting that people are malicious in denying me my right to an m16.  All I’m saying is that to use adherence to the law as the moral standard is incredibly lazy and a fast-track to losing ones rights.

You never answered my question: did Randy Weaver deserve to lose his wife?
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So I ask again: are you saying that we take order and instruction from those who are uninformed?  Why should firearm ownership even be up for debate?  I am not denying that people have lived experiences that differ from mine. I’m not even suggesting that people are malicious in denying me my right to an m16.  All I’m saying is that to use adherence to the law as the moral standard is incredibly lazy and a fast-track to losing ones rights.

You never answered my question: did Randy Weaver deserve to lose his wife?
View Quote

He took his ball and ran I also tried to have a respectful and constructive discussion with him but he does not like being challenged on his viewpoints that are very close to what is aligned with what leftists would believe.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#41]
So basically, unless you are in the right "Clique" or have the right join date, post count. And want to talk about something that is directly ar15 related, you are a troll. Neat. Also the bootlickers and boot wearers, come spread their tyrannical beliefs and than act like they are done helping you when questioned. Neater yet.

Lol enough bs. All lowers should come with the 3rd hole drilled as they are intended. But since we have men like the ny "law"man who will, with an apparently good conscience (seared) put you before a judge who will gladly (also with an apparently good conscience) send you to prison with actual criminals we can't.

The arguments saying change the law, vote, etc, etc. Don't hold water anymore because the high and low courts consistently break actuall constitutional law. With no consequences that were mentioned earlier. And in general, the so called conservatives are just slightly less bad lefties. But let's not forget about the great Ronald Reagan who we can thank for the 86 nightmare.

Therefore, the topic at hand is about lowers being machined to proper specifications vs a different spec that has now become the "norm" and how that should be changed.

It is my understanding that companies are here to make a profit and if there is a higher demand for lowers machined to the proper specifications than there will most likely be more companies that machine them the correct specifications. The only voting that truly works that I'm aware of is "voting with the money purse" and I for one, would much rather buy a lower machined to the correct specifications than some watered down neutered version.

So having said all that, thanks for starting this thread op.

P.s. I still vote in the elections because I do agree that a slightly less horrible option could possibly lead to a slightly less horrible outcome.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I make a simple thread on AR15 Manufactures should all make M16 Cut lower receivers as the standard.
And several members come in and tell me I am trying to subvert the law and am trying to entrap members with making machine guns like I am some Gov agent which is a complete fabrication and conspiracy theory level silly.
I want to make good discussion with members here and we learn a lot of new information and ideas that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's another argument I see here all of the time.
If the popular sentiment mirrors what people on the forum support, the claim is that the majority wins.
If the popular view on the forum is not matched by the general populations numbers, then the poster claims minority protection.
You can't have it both ways.
And you're done getting any responses.
View Quote

That's funny. I'm unaware that you've responded to me so far at all.

You're the one who can't have it both ways. You're literally arguing that whatever popular sentiment decides is the law, wins.

You've obviously been brainwashed. Have you not stopped to think for one second that it is fallible human beings who are making these laws, and perhaps sometimes they get it wrong? Abortion would be the first thing that comes to mind... 50 million babies murdered in the womb in this country alone since Roe v. Wade. 50 million.

But by your logic, because it's "law," it's right.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So basically, unless you are in the right "Clique" or have the right join date, post count. And want to talk about something that is directly ar15 related, you are a troll. Neat. Also the bootlickers and boot wearers, come spread their tyrannical beliefs and than act like they are done helping you when questioned. Neater yet.

Lol enough bs. All lowers should come with the 3rd hole drilled as they are intended. But since we have men like the ny "law"man who will, with an apparently good conscience (seared) put you before a judge who will gladly (also with an apparently good conscience) send you to prison with actual criminals we can't.

The arguments saying change the law, vote, etc, etc. Don't hold water anymore because the high and low courts consistently break actuall constitutional law. With no consequences that were mentioned earlier. And in general, the so called conservatives are just slightly less bad lefties. But let's not forget about the great Ronald Reagan who we can thank for the 86 nightmare.

Therefore, the topic at hand is about lowers being machined to proper specifications vs a different spec that has now become the "norm" and how that should be changed.

It is my understanding that companies are here to make a profit and if there is a higher demand for lowers machined to the proper specifications than there will most likely be more companies that machine them the correct specifications. The only voting that truly works that I'm aware of is "voting with the money purse" and I for one, would much rather buy a lower machined to the correct specifications than some watered down neutered version.

So having said all that, thanks for starting this thread op.

P.s. I still vote in the elections because I do agree that a slightly less horrible option could possibly lead to a slightly less horrible outcome.
View Quote

I have to choose my words carefully when typing because NagOrzo15-1 might grab quotes and use it against me like the media does with Trump with a gotcha moment when he says something they can use against him.
Arfcom has a strange obsession with post count and join date not the context and quality of the posts its like a fraternity with Mil/Leo brotherhood which is fine its a tradition since its inception before I started this account in 2008.
Our values align with freedom that is why I am here as a member standing with them in this fight against communism/globalism.
I completely agree with what you typed all of it. Your on the right mindset of freedom and what our founders intended for our country.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:25:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I genuinely do, this place is perfect to discuss important topics with like minded members who value America and the Constitution.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I genuinely do, this place is perfect to discuss important topics with like minded members who value America and the Constitution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You go about it oddly.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You go about it oddly.

View Quote

I do make unconventional threads with sometimes some controversy and I dont have a filter with what I say and type sometimes that can get me trouble but ultimately I give a damn about this country and the Constitution.

Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:34:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The free market disagrees with you on your desired standard.  Since there is no regulation restricting fire control pocket dimensions, one can only assume that there is no market benefit to changing over CNC milling programs, tool wear, etc. or some greedy capitalist would already be meeting market demand.  Where money is actually spent is what economists call “demonstrated preference”.  People say they want freedom but they keep voting for statists.  Similarly every 80% jig could just as easily be sold with a different mill-template top plate if there were a competitive advantage to doing so.  Hell, most people don’t even bother looking up the dimensioned drawing and just repeat “drill third hole” internet lore, not even taking the time to understand the mating parts requirements.  

Given other options from fast reset 3-gun triggers, binary triggers, and disposable, quick change DIY technologies there really is very limited benefit to having a “see how easily we converted this lower in our forensics lab” approach.  Which is why your idea isn’t winning any popularity contests in the market or in discussion.  Because it’s suboptimal.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The free market disagrees with you on your desired standard.  Since there is no regulation restricting fire control pocket dimensions, one can only assume that there is no market benefit to changing over CNC milling programs, tool wear, etc. or some greedy capitalist would already be meeting market demand.  Where money is actually spent is what economists call “demonstrated preference”.  People say they want freedom but they keep voting for statists.  Similarly every 80% jig could just as easily be sold with a different mill-template top plate if there were a competitive advantage to doing so.  Hell, most people don’t even bother looking up the dimensioned drawing and just repeat “drill third hole” internet lore, not even taking the time to understand the mating parts requirements.  

Given other options from fast reset 3-gun triggers, binary triggers, and disposable, quick change DIY technologies there really is very limited benefit to having a “see how easily we converted this lower in our forensics lab” approach.  Which is why your idea isn’t winning any popularity contests in the market or in discussion.  Because it’s suboptimal.
View Quote

You make a good argument against M16 Cut receivers but overwhelmingly I am seeing new manufactures pop up and are making M16 cut receivers so the market is responding to the demand for it gradually so your position is incorrect in your assessment that they aren't popular enough.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No it wouldn't.
There is no need for someone making title I receivers to cut them to the M16 spec. In fact it would increase machine time and tool wear, costing more money.
View Quote

Oh there is a need... Save weight. : )
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top