Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2021 4:05:49 PM EDT
My account has about 1730 posts.

There's a few interesting post counts coming up that would be good for special threads.

I suggest adding a feature to alert/warn users before they cross certain post counts (such as 1776) so they have the opportunity to make a creative thread to commemorate it.

Even better if users can add custom post count thresholds to their profile in addition to the built-in ones, since the site admins can't possibly know all of the counts that might interest the user base.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
why?

Do people really care about post counts on the internet?

I have no clue where I'm at or when I joined either.  Guess I will see after I hit submit.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
If you care enough to commemorate it, you care enough to remember and keep an eye on your post count.

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#3]
"Special".

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Talk about a waste of site resources.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#8]
One closer to 20k

Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My account has about 1730 posts.

There's a few interesting post counts coming up that would be good for special threads.

I suggest adding a feature to alert/warn users before they cross certain post counts (such as 1776) so they have the opportunity to make a creative thread to commemorate it.

Even better if users can add custom post count thresholds to their profile in addition to the built-in ones, since the site admins can't possibly know all of the counts that might interest the user base.
View Quote

Just keep a log in your pleasure journal, OP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top