Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2019 7:43:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll check in later and comment. Spot reserved. I do not think I posted the video. but break away tech has always interested me.

Seems thin on detail to me. I have heard of mag drives for a long time, but have yet to see it demonstrated. Mag lev makes sense. It is just positive and negative resistance working in opposition to each other.  How you take that and create an energy source to propel an aircraft is where it gets fuzzy for me. A self powering magnetron (drum) coated with a electrolytical compound that amplifies galvanic energy output?  frequency used to cancel atmospheric resistance, or maybe even harness that resistance somehow. I dunno.

theoretical phsyics gets wonky to my little brain when people start talking about light being a particle and a wave and that gravity is generated by mass.

But then I can't figure out how planets have atmospheres when space is a vacuum.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#2]
same, I don't think I posted it, but I did come across it in another forum, but lost the link.

There was a video I saw part of recently, which the title escapes me.  It spoke of Tesla's Booms (part of his power coils) and related it to speculation about Tesla, Trump, and Trump's uncle, and the video was trying to lay a case that perhaps Tesla's booms allowed a sort ot alteration in the time-space... the speculation is that Q or Trump are using this technology, and why they are always posting things that seemingly come true far in the future.    I didn't get to watch all of it, but it was interesting.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
A year or so ago I watched another video on Youtube that had to do with the Sonoran Areo club. Interesting stuff.
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 10:58:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@03shooter

If you can, please post it here, there's several hits and I don't want to post all without having a clue on interesting or not.  The one in the OP has a whole TON of trivia bits in addition to the main gist, which can be taken or left.   Similar to watching the ancient aliens videos to see cool pictures of places you've never heard of and won't visit.  Well, that's what I do, anyway.  Never throw baby out with bathwater.
View Quote
This is the one I was thinking of, it's a podcast not a video but I like these guys.
Mystery Airships and the "Sonora Aero Club"

Sonora stuff starts at about 15:40.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 11:34:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#7]
bump
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 2:48:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Check out some books by Joseph P Farrell, breakaway civilization series. Go from there and you’ll find many others. Cheers
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 10:01:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Interesting thanks op.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 4:07:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Follow up video on original, goes into a second  hidden financial system but has the Nazis Bilderberg type group and UFOs tied in with tidbits here and there.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1svGIBKaE_0&list=PL84b1TR9XxFkzwQHwGSY10w7KT5Zf23gU&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1svGIBKaE_0&list=PL84b1TR9XxFkzwQHwGSY10w7KT5Zf23gU&index=2
View Quote

This guy:

Link Posted: 5/8/2020 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#11]
While I’m doubtful of many of the claims, I will point out:

- the us military’s Operation Paperclip is largely still classified.  

Fact is: the public does not know the full extent of the Reich’s “wunderwaffen” programs.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
While I’m doubtful of many of the claims, I will point out:

- the us military’s Operation Paperclip is largely still classified.  

Fact is: the public does not know the full extent of the Reich’s “wunderwaffen” programs.
View Quote

As is "High Jump". Byrd Jr's missing moments.
Link Posted: 6/28/2020 2:00:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

As is "High Jump". Byrd Jr's missing moments.
View Quote

That might be worth a thread of its own.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:42:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top