Page / 79
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 9:57:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By freerider04:

Does it rhyme with spazbam?
View Quote

Mercifully not

And they haven't decided what to do next, but that is on the list.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:13:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Needs more fire can, flap wheel, and s-60 guns
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 3:23:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Been thinking they need some Italian and Japanese Ww2 fighters.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Needs more fire can, flap wheel, and s-60 guns
View Quote

S-60 is in development, they posted pictures a few days ago. I asked ED if we were getting the radars but never got a reply.  

The ZSU-57 is ok. They apparently gave it the armor of a T-55, so that needs to be tweaked.

Until the S-60 arrives I’ll probably keep using the Bofors for my Vietnam missions.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GilenusX207:

S-60 is in development, they posted pictures a few days ago. I asked ED if we were getting the radars but never got a reply.  

The ZSU-57 is ok. They apparently gave it the armor of a T-55, so that needs to be tweaked.

Until the S-60 arrives I’ll probably keep using the Bofors for my Vietnam missions.
View Quote

I mean the 57 is based on a T-54 tank chassis. But likely the turret is pretty thin.

Are they in Game now?

The bofors tends to shred pretty good imo
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Harlikwin:

I mean the 57 is based on a T-54 tank chassis. But likely the turret is pretty thin.

Are they in Game now?

The bofors tends to shred pretty good imo
View Quote

Yes, in game and drivable with CA.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#7]
So what are the good servers nowadays?  I've been playing with some buddies I got into it just by ourselves, and I wouldn't mind introducing them to the real MP world
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Got a new 5900x and 6800xt on the way. We’ll see how DCS runs with my reverb after the new parts get here!
Upgrading from a 3700x and 2070 super.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:24:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stoop] [#9]
So what are the good servers nowadays?  I've been playing with some buddies I got into it just by ourselves, and I wouldn't mind introducing them to the real MP world
View Quote
Grim Reapers 'Stoneburner' server is always good for newbies. The guys there are always up for helping out. Mandatory to be on Discord however, as you will need to get the server password from there and that is where the in-game voice chat happens. There are side rooms if individuals need some one on one help.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#10]
What VR setups work best for everyone here?
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 12:01:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Alaskanforfreedom:
View Quote

I’ve been running an Odyssey Plus with an Ryzen 7 3700x and 1080 TI. I love it. No stutters and 45+ frames on the most cluttered servers
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 12:19:57 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Great question.

Anyone using an RTX 3060 Ti and a VR HMD with enough resolution to read aircraft and car displays/instruments?

I want to do a dual setup for flight sims and driving. It would involve my old Fanatec CSR/shifter/pedals/racing chair with the OG TM Cougar HOTAS and RCS rudder pedals.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 3:48:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: clayvt] [#13]
Originally Posted By Azygos:

Great question.

Anyone using an RTX 3060 Ti and a VR HMD with enough resolution to read aircraft and car displays/instruments?

I want to do a dual setup for flight sims and driving. It would involve my old Fanatec CSR/shifter/pedals/racing chair with the OG TM Cougar HOTAS and RCS rudder pedals.
View Quote

My current 3700x, 2070 super and HP Reverb runs DCS quite well and I can read all of the guages in the cockpit just fine. So I imagine a 3060ti should have no problem.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm thinking about dipping my toe in the VR world now that I built up a decent computer.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 7:16:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#15]
I'm thinking about dipping my toe in the VR world now that I built up a decent computer.
View Quote

What do you wanna know?

And how "decent" is your computer? IMO "decent" doesn't really cut it for VR, you need "mostly top-tier". For DCS you want superior single core performance, at least 32gb ram, and as good of a GFX card as you can afford. Amusingly, DCS and MSFS2k are probably literally the 2 worst games for VR. Things like IL2 or Elite dangerous or other VR games tend to run pretty good on mid tier systems.

Link Posted: 1/3/2021 7:23:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#16]
View Quote

So,

I have gone from using a 4700hq/980m (bottom of the barrel gaming laptop) with a rift CV1.

To currently 9700k at 5ghz, 2080ti (OC), and Gen2 reverb.

Headsets used,
CV1, Samsung Oddesey, Gen1 Reverb, Gen2 reverb...

So...

Obviously my current setup works alot better than my first one.

For Flight sim specific headsets in 2021 (you don't need hand controllers, but very seriously look at "point control"), I would consider the RiftS as the bottom end option (but its controlled by fuckbook, so I'll probably never buy another one again cuz they link it to your FB account, but you do you).

And otherwise get either a G1 or G2 reverb, best performance, and best visual clarity, neither have any SDE, but you do need an "ok" system to run them.

WMR and their headsets have their own sets of problems, but they tend to be lighter on hardware than fuckbook or valve headsets.

The only other headset worth considering is the Index, but IMO its too expensive unless you do other VR gaming and buy into the whole "enviroment", where other factors like the hand controllers matter. And performance wise it will be worse than a Reverb for flight sims.

The other option is the very latest stuff from Pimax (8kx) with a wide FOV and eye tracking/foveated rendering and hardware upscaling, but I'm not sure it can actually work well enough in VR for DCS and other flight sims, and again very expensive, and despite that probably doesn't actually give you enough clarity compared to the reverb, and clarity is what you want for flight sims at the expense of everything else.  

RiftS<Index<ReverbG1/2 for flight sims/clarity
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#17]

For Flight sim specific headsets in 2021 (you don't need hand controllers, but very seriously look at "point control"), I would consider the RiftS as the bottom end option (but its controlled by fuckbook, so I'll probably never buy another one again cuz they link it to your FB account, but you do you).
View Quote

And in the future you will be required to use a FaceBook account with a Rift.  I have a CV1 and an S and I will not be buying another of their products.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 8:23:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: freerider04] [#18]

What do you wanna know?

And how "decent" is your computer? IMO "decent" doesn't really cut it for VR, you need "mostly top-tier". For DCS you want superior single core performance, at least 32gb ram, and as good of a GFX card as you can afford. Amusingly, DCS and MSFS2k are probably literally the 2 worst games for VR. Things like IL2 or Elite dangerous or other VR games tend to run pretty good on mid tier systems.

View Quote

10700k, 2070 super (for now) and 64gb ram.  I've played DCS with VR a few times before and thought it was awesome, just not really sure where to begin looking at stuff

I'm not deadset on VR, but now it's an option so I'm kicking around the idea
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 9:20:41 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

There's no way I'd even consider playing DCS without VR.  Its that good.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

And in the future you will be required to use a FaceBook account with a Rift.  I have a CV1 and an S and I will not be buying another of their products.
View Quote

Yup, FB can eat a dick.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 9:46:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Seth_Livzz:

There's no way I'd even consider playing DCS without VR.  Its that good.
View Quote

Agreed, when my first Reverb died, I went back to the CV1/oddesey while HP replaced it rather than pancake mode, even though res and SDE sucked.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 9:51:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#22]

10700k, 2070 super (for now) and 64gb ram.  I've played DCS with VR a few times before and thought it was awesome, just not really sure where to begin looking at stuff

View Quote

That should be fine for a Reverb, G1 or G2. You might run a lil less gfx than me, but most of the time I'm CPU limited anyway even with the OC. You will want to OC that 10700k as far as it will go for DCS tho.

IF you go VR, get the FpsVR tool from steam or wherever, it will give you the actual GPU and CPU frame times under various circumstances, and this will let you tune your settings pretty well. I shoot for the "teens" in terms of milisecs. Rule of thumb is 11ms or less =90fps, 22ms is 45FPS (basically using reprojection) which isn't too bad. Reality dictates that DCS will struggle to get CPU frame times under 11ms, for me its in the teens, so I tuned my GFX card/video to that. Online on busy servers I'm usually running mid teens to about 22ms Usually CPU limited. Offline its better, and I can certainly turn shit down enough to pull 90fps (magic number) but I have to give up a decent amount GFX wise with the 2080ti to do it (shadows/draw distance/ headset supersampling etc). And unfortunately, in DCS many of the GFX settings like shadows eat alot of CPU cycles.

Link Posted: 1/3/2021 10:22:07 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

So,

I have gone from using a 4700hq/980m (bottom of the barrel gaming laptop) with a rift CV1.

To currently 9700k at 5ghz, 2080ti (OC), and Gen2 reverb.

Headsets used,
CV1, Samsung Oddesey, Gen1 Reverb, Gen2 reverb...

So...

Obviously my current setup works alot better than my first one.

And otherwise get either a G1 or G2 reverb, best performance, and best visual clarity, neither have any SDE, but you do need an "ok" system to run them.

WMR and their headsets have their own sets of problems, but they tend to be lighter on hardware than fuckbook or valve headsets.

The only other headset worth considering is the Index, but IMO its too expensive unless you do other VR gaming and buy into the whole "enviroment", where other factors like the hand controllers matter. And performance wise it will be worse than a Reverb for flight sims.

The other option is the very latest stuff from Pimax (8kx) with a wide FOV and eye tracking/foveated rendering and hardware upscaling, but I'm not sure it can actually work well enough in VR for DCS and other flight sims, and again very expensive, and despite that probably doesn't actually give you enough clarity compared to the reverb, and clarity is what you want for flight sims at the expense of everything else.  

RiftS

I was looking at the Quest 2 but abandoned that idea when I read about the FB requirement. I just deleted my account because of all the commie shit and censorship. Next thing I saw was the reverb 2 that seemed to have decent quality. I run a 3600xt with a 2070 super and 16gb ram but was figuring I would buy another couple ram sticks if I wanted to run VR in DCS. In all honesty the game VTOL VR looked like it would be a fun enough similar when I dont feel like putting in the work and thought that I do into playing DCS. I just knew that if I did buy VR I would eventually want to try it in DCS.

Hmm I hit the quote button to reply but ARF fucked up your comment it seems.

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 12:31:33 AM EDT
[#24]

I was looking at the Quest 2 but abandoned that idea when I read about the FB requirement. I just deleted my account because of all the commie shit and censorship. Next thing I saw was the reverb 2 that seemed to have decent quality. I run a 3600xt with a 2070 super and 16gb ram but was figuring I would buy another couple ram sticks if I wanted to run VR in DCS. In all honesty the game VTOL VR looked like it would be a fun enough similar when I dont feel like putting in the work and thought that I do into playing DCS. I just knew that if I did buy VR I would eventually want to try it in DCS.

Hmm I hit the quote button to reply but ARF fucked up your comment it seems.

View Quote

No worries... I canz arfcom...

Yeah, so, IMO, the fundamental VR question is if you are flight sim focused or not. If you are, you follow my advice, if you want to primarily play other VR stuff there are maybe better options (index maybe, for a slightly bigger FOV and better hand controllers (which you wont use with flight sims)). Quest2 seems good for "other" VR stuff and esp stand alone, but not the best for DCS/Flight sims due to inferior PPD. But if your focus is flight sims, reverb is what you want, and maybe pimax (IDK on pimax, but given the history, you'll be sorry, everyone else has been).

The Gen1 vs Gen2 Reverb thing. Get the 2, its not really that much better from the gen1 in terms of visuals, but they fixed alot of other shit, (color depth, shitty VR cable etc). So I "hope" its better in the long run, so far mine is about the same in the visuals as the gen1, I just hope its better in the long run (plus the audio is better).

Proc wise IDK on the 3600 since I don't really do AMD these days, but single core performance for DCS is what you want, which partly equals GHZ, and also single core performance, which both favored intel until very recently. RAM wise 32 gb makes a big diff vs 16 for DCS (or more). As well as faster ram to some extent. And obviously the SSD.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:12:03 AM EDT
[#25]

No worries... I canz arfcom...

Yeah, so, IMO, the fundamental VR question is if you are flight sim focused or not. If you are, you follow my advice, if you want to primarily play other VR stuff there are maybe better options (index maybe, for a slightly bigger FOV and better hand controllers (which you wont use with flight sims)). Quest2 seems good for "other" VR stuff and esp stand alone, but not the best for DCS/Flight sims due to inferior PPD. But if your focus is flight sims, reverb is what you want, and maybe pimax (IDK on pimax, but given the history, you'll be sorry, everyone else has been).

The Gen1 vs Gen2 Reverb thing. Get the 2, its not really that much better from the gen1 in terms of visuals, but they fixed alot of other shit, (color depth, shitty VR cable etc). So I "hope" its better in the long run, so far mine is about the same in the visuals as the gen1, I just hope its better in the long run (plus the audio is better).

Proc wise IDK on the 3600 since I don't really do AMD these days, but single core performance for DCS is what you want, which partly equals GHZ, and also single core performance, which both favored intel until very recently. RAM wise 32 gb makes a big diff vs 16 for DCS (or more). As well as faster ram to some extent. And obviously the SSD.
View Quote
Yeah DCS is my main game. Haven't tried any other simulators. I did recently get a m.2 drive and installed to my mobo. Moved DCS and some other games from my HDD to that and Holy crap the difference in speed and smoothness is night and day.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:24:25 AM EDT
[#26]
How are you guys handling stuff like clicking MFDs, up-front controllers, and cockpit switches?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#27]
How are you guys handling stuff like clicking MFDs, up-front controllers, and cockpit switches?
View Quote

In VR or not VR?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 11:27:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#28]
View Quote

In VR, mostly using this:

point control

Probably the best product I've ever bought for VR.

Basically you strap it to your index fingers, and it emulates the mouse for clicking stuff in DCS.

USAF has bought these for A10C pilots for training as well (they use DCS, presumably why we got the A10CII recently)
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:16:37 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I have physical Mfds, switches etc.  Most are easy to get muscle memory where they are,  but I also have a replica icp for the f16,  it matches exactly what you see in VR so I can punch in a 8 digit number on the keypad while flying way faster than a mouse.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 1:16:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#30]
Originally Posted By DirkericPitt:

I have physical Mfds, switches etc.  Most are easy to get muscle memory where they are,  but I also have a replica icp for the f16,  it matches exactly what you see in VR so I can punch in a 8 digit number on the keypad while flying way faster than a mouse.
View Quote

Yeah, I tried this method early on, with a num pad I modified. It worked "ok". I guess its mainly down to practice. And if you fly a single jet mostly. I've also found that stuff that is 100% right works better in VR than stuff thats 90% or whatever. But that could just be down to practice too.

I'm gonna get the winwing gear panel and see how that goes. Its not 100% to anything but I really want a gear lever. and a few more easily mapped levers for other modules.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Yeah, I tried this method early on, with a num pad I modified. It worked "ok". I guess its mainly down to practice. And if you fly a single jet mostly. I've also found that stuff that is 100% right works better in VR than stuff thats 90% or whatever. But that could just be down to practice too.

I'm gonna get the winwing gear panel and see how that goes. Its not 100% to anything but I really want a gear lever. and a few more easily mapped levers for other modules.
View Quote

Yeah,  I mainly fly f16, Huey and spitfire,  I try to keep things as close to the same as possible,  like gear lever,  master arm, lights.  Anything that doesn't cross over i split into two groups,  if it can be done slowly,  like start up o might keep it as a mouse click and save things I need to switch while fighting on the actual hotas
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#32]
I’ve just started a/a refueling. I was able to hook up 3 times and and get a full tank with the S-3 in the Hornet. Couple of disconnects in each attempt. I’ve heard refueling from the S-3 is the hardest so if I can get this down I should be good with the KCs. Need to get it where I’m not death gripping the stick.

I remember trying this years ago when I was a kid playing Flanker and Lock On and never being able to do it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:43:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:
Hornet was hard for me at first now its a cinch. F14 with wings out is nightmare mode.
View Quote

Harrier is fun... You can't see the probe, even in VR.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Hornet was hard for me at first now its a cinch. F14 with wings out is nightmare mode.

I can't imagine how the old Hun drivers refueled their F-100s off of KC-50s.  Couldn't see the probe and near stall in a jet that had some "aerodynamic quirks."
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

I can't imagine how the old Hun drivers refueled their F-100s off of KC-50s.  Couldn't see the probe and near stall in a jet that had some "aerodynamic quirks."
View Quote

Support your local 3rd party and you might find out
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

F-14 with wings in Auto can be painful - Put the wings in Bomb, adjust trim as necessary. Settles things down behind the basket quite nicely.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By SpiritZeroThree:

F-14 with wings in Auto can be painful - Put the wings in Bomb, adjust trim as necessary. Settles things down behind the basket quite nicely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpiritZeroThree:

Even if you don't want to go into bomb mode, you can just hit the wing sweep to manual to keep them from moving around.  I rather like the bomb mode since the higher AoA gives better visibility.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Just recently started learning DCS, and have jumped in the A10C.  Looks like a HOTAS setup is a must have, but they seem to be un-obtanium, or at ridiculous price levels.

Any leads on a thrustmaster HOTAS for A10?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By entropy:
Just recently started learning DCS, and have jumped in the A10C.  Looks like a HOTAS setup is a must have, but they seem to be un-obtanium, or at ridiculous price levels.

View Quote

Yeah, thats the best one for A10, no idea on availibility. Other things to consider, Virpil, VKB, FSSB, and a few others.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Yeah, thats the best one for A10, no idea on availibility. Other things to consider, Virpil, VKB, FSSB, and a few others.
View Quote

Virpil is looking at about a four to six week (based on recent shipments) backorder delay.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:32:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By entropy:

View Quote
The real unfortunate thing about this pandemic is the effect its had on any computer part pricing and availability. That and Microsoft Flight Sim 2020s release made it insanely hard to find anything for a fair price.Those TM Warthog HOTAS used to be available all day every day for $450-500 on Amazon, Newegg, etc. Now I really only see them at exorbitant prices or $400 for just one half of the HOTAS setups.  Really sucks for anyone trying to get into DCS.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Yiykes, didn't realize how bad its gotten. I thought it was mainly the GFX card availability that was fucked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Yiykes, didn't realize how bad its gotten. I thought it was mainly the GFX card availability that was fucked.
View Quote
I know mainly because I was looking to upgrade from my T16000M HOTAS. Wanted to buy the Warthog and would have been willing to spend the $500 that they were going for early to mid last year, (maybe even buy the Hornet add on to add more castle switches and such) but I'm not willing to spend $800 on it. I just don't think they're worth that much. For that kind of money I would much prefer a Virpil or VKB stick.

My problem is I wasn't able to get Track IR to work well for me so my 8-way hat on the top of the throttle is reserved for view controls, when some planes (JF17,F18 in particular) have 3-4 4 way hats for sensor controls i run out quick. My FIL told me I should set up voice attack but I play in my room and my wife often times naps when I play. I settled on the Gladiator NXT  from VKB (great stick btw). Its not plane specific but there's at least 3 hat switches on the stick and a countermeasure 4 way switch midway down and combine that with another 2 4 way hats not dedicated to view on my T16000M throttle and I'm G2G.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#46]
I replaced my Warthog with a Virpil setup.  It's not aircraft specific, but there are so darn many controls available.

I do have an old X-55 that has some issues but I'll send it to someone for shipping if they want it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#47]
I know mainly because I was looking to upgrade from my T16000M HOTAS. Wanted to buy the Warthog and would have been willing to spend the $500 that they were going for early to mid last year, (maybe even buy the Hornet add on to add more castle switches and such) but I'm not willing to spend $800 on it. I just don't think they're worth that much. For that kind of money I would much prefer a Virpil or VKB stick.

My problem is I wasn't able to get Track IR to work well for me so my 8-way hat on the top of the throttle is reserved for view controls, when some planes (JF17,F18 in particular) have 3-4 4 way hats for sensor controls i run out quick. My FIL told me I should set up voice attack but I play in my room and my wife often times naps when I play. I settled on the Gladiator NXT  from VKB (great stick btw). Its not plane specific but there's at least 3 hat switches on the stick and a countermeasure 4 way switch midway down and combine that with another 2 4 way hats not dedicated to view on my T16000M throttle and I'm G2G.
View Quote

Yeah, sounds like have it well thought out. TBH, I do think the F18 stick is worth it if you fly the 18/harrier/F15E alot. Otherwise if you are viper/hog guy the 16 stick is the way to go. I've got sticks from all the major and some of the minor manufacturers at this point, and TM isn't bad especially for the price, and doubly so if you plan on only using it on a desk, it does kinda suck with an extension relative to either virpil or VKB which have adjustable spring tension that you can set how you like.

Since I Fly in VR I put a premium of having the right stick/throttle switchology correct. And it makes the planes easier and more realistic to fly IMO since the native switchology usually makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Yeah, sounds like have it well thought out. TBH, I do think the F18 stick is worth it if you fly the 18/harrier/F15E alot. Otherwise if you are viper/hog guy the 16 stick is the way to go. I've got sticks from all the major and some of the minor manufacturers at this point, and TM isn't bad especially for the price, and doubly so if you plan on only using it on a desk, it does kinda suck with an extension relative to either virpil or VKB which have adjustable spring tension that you can set how you like.

Since I Fly in VR I put a premium of having the right stick/throttle switchology correct. And it makes the planes easier and more realistic to fly IMO since the native switchology usually makes sense.
View Quote
Its truly hilarious that since I was somewhat limited with the T16000M I got used to flying the F14 which requires not a whole lot of mapping and I've since fallen in love with that aircraft so thats my main flyer anyways. So I upgraded my stick but mostly fly a plane that doesn't need much mapped.
I will say the textured hats, grip and the countermeasure switch on the VKB help with immersion it seems like it could be based off a modern stick. A smidge on the small side for my hand but still usable.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#49]
anyone managed to get the fucking winwing panels ? they are out of stock everytime I go there, even on release dates..

Also, I can't wait to get those new clouds. This will really be a game changer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Shung:
anyone managed to get the fucking winwing panels ? they are out of stock everytime I go there, even on release dates..

Also, I can't wait to get those new clouds. This will really be a game changer.
View Quote

Yeah I'm waiting too. But I need to check if they need their dogshit software to work. Using it doubles your CPU frame times.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top