Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/1/2020 7:52:21 PM EDT
If Trump does call in the military and the National Guard that will shut down most of the city's but will the protesters head out into the suburbs and neighborhoods next?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots of dead Antifa if they do, and it ain't going to be the military doing the deading.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of the guns are outside of the cities.

They don't want to threaten lives and property where most of the armed citizens are......
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Riots into the burbs. Will get interesting if that occurs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#4]
They aren’t going into the burbs.. these people want loot rich environments that don’t fight back
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#5]
"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy."
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup. They might make some headway into middle class white liberal enclaves, but they’re going to get wasted in the immigrant communities and conservative leaning suburbs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Replies 1, 2, 4, and 5 have it pretty well covered.

I especially like 5.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#8]
... would be fairly difficult for them to execute an effective wide attack on suburbia
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#9]
People will shoot over their homes and families, not so much over their businesses.  That would be a dramatic escalation and would be increasingly fatal to rioters everywhere in the hours after it was first reported.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#10]
ANTIFA tipped it's hand with these riots, and in a sense, what they have done is comparable to the Tet Offensive in 1968.

The Viet Cong sacrificed its own infrastructure during Tet, and it was largely destroyed by American forces in the wake of it.

Trump having declared ANTIFA a terrorist organization was brilliant, because the full might of the American federal law enforcement and intelligence communities can now be
unleashed on it, domestically.  Any of Soros's money that is linked to sponsoring them can now be seized as well.

They have gambled on this one wave of terror and they have spent themselves, and they are now about to be destroyed.

Watch and learn.

God Bless Donald J. Trump.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#11]
No, but they’d be wise to.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ANTIFA tipped it's hand with these riots, and in a sense, what they have done is comparable to the Tet Offensive in 1968.

The Viet Cong sacrificed its own infrastructure during Tet, and it was largely destroyed by American forces in the wake of it.

Trump having declared ANTIFA a terrorist organization was brilliant, because the full might of the American federal law enforcement and intelligence communities can now be
unleashed on it, domestically.  Any of Soros's money that is linked to sponsoring them can now be seized as well.

They have gambled on this one wave of terror and they have spent themselves, and they are now about to be destroyed.

Watch and learn.

View Quote

Very interesting and well said.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#13]
They already have.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#14]
You can make the lame excuse that riots in commercial districts are the downtrodden exacting revenge on the system, but the second those riots come to residential neighborhoods you lose that excuse and it becomes pure racially motivated antagonism that will be met with equal violence.

You can burn a man's place of business, you can steal his wares, and you can deny him his livelihood... but the second you cross that line and attack his home, where his family lives, any thin veil of polite society goes out the window.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Huckleberries.....their season is in.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm willing to bet a decent portion of my neighborhood is armed. Doubt it'll come out to my area
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Watch and learn.

View Quote

RICO
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#18]
WAMFW

i'myourhuckleberry.jpg
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

RICO
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch and learn.

RICO

You betcha!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:34:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Does public transportation even go into the suburbs?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Now that's funny right there
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#22]
What about BFE?

I guess we will be the last ones to get looted

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What about BFE?

I guess we will be the last ones to get looted

View Quote

Especially if you raise hogs.

Hogs can make a person disappear entirely.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

RICO
View Quote

My first thought. No matter they’ll just rebrand.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:47:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They aren’t going into the burbs.. these people want loot rich environments that don’t fight back
View Quote

This,empty stores aren't pissed off 50yr old Patriots with guns and ammo for days if not months.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They don't want to threaten lives and property where most of the armed citizens are......
View Quote

More importantly, the sympathetic DAs and Mayors are inside the city.  Outside the city they could end up in jail on serious charges, instead of a summons and a fine like they would get inside the city.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Bout to find out in person here.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Watch and learn.

View Quote

You’re dreaming. The intelligence agencies are against trump, and Soros is in bed with them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#29]
"“I would tell them, if you value your life, you probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County,” Judd said. “Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be inside their homes tonight with their guns loaded. And if you try to break into their homes tonight and try to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns.”

https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/sheriff-judd-extends-polk-curfew-another-day-says-unlawful-rioting-will-get-you-locked-up/
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#30]
All quiet here in the woods....

Ready to rock though....
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

They tried this shit in a small town about 4 miles from here......I guess they weren't expecting around 1k bikers and armed red necks....they bailed pretty quickly
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
People will shoot over their homes and families, not so much over their businesses.  That would be a dramatic escalation and would be increasingly fatal to rioters everywhere in the hours after it was first reported.
View Quote

Word would travel fast in both circles and I suspect many rioters would wind up leading short, exciting lives.

Also: Even in CA we can shoot people attempting acts of arson (along with to suppress a riot or insurrection). Motherfuckers would get stacked. I really hope they aren't dumb enough to try it. Trying to keep my unbroken "didn't even have to use my AK, today was a good day" streak.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Does public transportation even go into the suburbs?
View Quote

The nearest Railroad Station from my neighborhood is 25 miles away and that only has two trains a day. Nearest bus route is 40 miles away.
And there's only one road that goes north and south and the nearest civilization is 20 miles away.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Chicago is a Safe Space. mayor is pro anarchy.  It's a big city.  Plenty of stores left to loot.  

Fatty fat fat (Gov. Prizker) requested an OVERWHELMING FORCE  from the National Guard.  

He requested 300 NG soldiers.  That'll show them, for sure.

CPD is stretched past breaking.  And disempowered by the Chief and the Mayor.  

Should be some good stories for tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:04:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Watch and learn.

View Quote

you use your mouth prettier than a $20 whore...

Your words to God's ears, bro
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#38]
They will be met with lead at 2000+FPS
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#39]
They are planning protests tomorrow in a local high shopping center, which is bordered by residential housing. It'll be interesting to see if they venture into these areas. Gun ownership is pretty high in the city, so it wouldn't be a fruitful venture for those who'd attempt anything criminal.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:14:59 PM EDT
[#40]
The best thing I saw regarding this subject:

I Have Made My Decision to Live.
Have You Made Your Decision to Die?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Everyone is very aware of the situation at this point . The beatings, the looting and the setting of fires . Any random house on any given street is liable to be last stop for our peaceful protestors. They really should not go there .
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#42]
If they did, they could end up choosing poorly....
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#43]
no.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:27:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#45]
If Trump sent out the military half would say he waited to long and the other half would say see he is a dictator.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hell, the turds from Chicago were coordinating on social media which suburbs they would hit last night.

Isn't it curious that outlet allow actual criminals to coordinate real criminal activity while draping themselves in "Muh Furst Emmenment" (even though they'd kick religions and the 2nd to the curb in a heartbeat), but they feel compelled to edit and amend the POTUS...
View Quote

excellent source of intel...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#47]
hopefully stupid suburban kids don't find inspiration with spray paint.

good time for single moms to explain to little mike he's not gangster hard or underprivileged
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#48]
They were never going to the neighborhoods, aside from a handful of idiots who probably fell for it and got caught. Nothing worth looting in the neighborhoods and chances of running into a homeowner that is armed is huge compared to breaking a store window in the middle of the city. That said, I bet the riots die down today.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Is my sneaker and liquor collection being threatened?

I don't like my sneakers and booze being threatened.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I think most of you are wrong.  If they go to the suburbs, they will not meet armed resistance.  Many middle to upper class neighborhoods are filled with people who have never been in a fight.  Liberals and moderates.  Even if they have a gun, they don't know how to fight.  They also don't have the will to fight.  There is a reason Obama, McCain, Boehner, Ryan and the rest were elected.  

Yes, there will be a handful of men with the American spirit that will engage them, but they are few and far between.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top