Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2021 9:29:05 PM EDT
I wish I was a billionaire! I Had some connections! I did not serve in Afghanistan I did three tours in Iraq.

I wish there was a way I could go over and help these American people! American people our Government will not help! Be it protection getting them to the airport I don't care!

My government will not help my fellow Americans! Maybe it's our turn for us Americans to help other Americans to get home!

I wish we could have someone who had the money or had the connections to allow American militants to help out our kin over in since the current president will not!

Hear American people talk about being afraid that they will be executed as they are stranded in Afghanistan! I'm sorry just so about with me!

Does not matter if you are in the military your Commander-in-Chief is doing nothing to help out!

Sad, sad day again here in America!

Good bless the Marines who died! Please God give peace to their family! Let them know that these Marines are heroes and we are ALL sad about their loss!
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 9:38:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Arty8] [#1]
My Plan.  Some would say my methods are.........Unsound.

Link Posted: 8/27/2021 4:35:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish I had something useful to add to this but I keep coming up short. In my mind, I keep falling into the "if we had only done..." trap. It's not helpful to think about what could have been done.

I guess all we can do is wait and hope that no one is left behind. While there are some very strong positions that the Potato could take to assure that we get everyone out, he won't take those positions. Without a very big stick, there's no way to assure that the terrorists inhabiting Afghanistan will give people a clear path to leave.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 10:03:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Him] [#3]
The current "Commander in Chief" is the sorriest sack of shit who has ever worn that title ........ bar none.

He even eclipses Obama as a shitty CiC.

Sad, pathetic, and infuriating.

The only one who could have possibly been worse would have been Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 12:23:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tayous1:
Thank GOD! How can we help!!!
View Quote
Linky no worky for me.

What is it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top