Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2021 2:10:56 AM EDT
I haven't smoked anything in probably 5-6 years at this point and want to just off load my whole collection, or what's left of it at least. I've sold a bit of it here and there but I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can just offload the whole thing without being out too much cash. Honestly at this point part of me just wants it all gone in one lump so its no longer taking up space in my closet and I could use the cash towards other things.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:16:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Put all those cigars in a box and take them to the pawn shop.......TROLL
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:01:41 AM EDT
[#2]
If they weren't properly maintained they are ruined by now. Were they maintained, and what have you got? Number wise, brands, sizes?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably stuck with them unless you can find a friend of a friend who will take a chance.

The BOTL cigar forum has a marketplace for those kind of transactions, but you need a solid post history and even then it's a gamble if someone will bite.

Selling "pre-owned" cigars is not an easy task. Might be able to unload them for cheap, but you will not get anywhere what you think you will for them.

Donate them like another poster suggested. Help the troops and clear up some space.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 3:19:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I will say that the cigars folks shipped over when I was  deployed was one of the few pleasures available. .

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#6]
You could offer up 5 or 10 stick packages, with assorted brands.  Depending on the brand of stick, they will sell quickly if priced reasonably.  This is all dependent on if they were, and are, properly taken care of.  Bad news travels fast if the sticks are bad.

I have purchased many 5 and 10 stick baggies, assorted brands, from a variety of folks.  Nice sticks, all were well maintained and were a really good deal.  I do this several times a year, mostly to try different smokes at a nice discount.

Just my 2 cents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top