Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Powerblocks are on sale for $290 right now.

https://slickdeals.net/share/iphone_app/fp/679477

Edit: After skimming the comments, it’s apparently the “old design” and they’re also not expandable. Just FYI.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Selectech 552 on sale for $300 with free shipping direct from Bowflex (sale price shows in cart).

https://www.bowflex.com/selecttech/552/100131.html
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#3]
My Powerblock Pros arrived last week.  Couldn't find many complaints, other than "design can be awkward for some moves".  They seem supremely durable, though.

What I WANTED was the Neuobell, but they are a new and unproven design.  And I've already seen some complaints of durability.  So I figured I'd stick with the known quantity.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My Powerblock Pros arrived last week.  Couldn't find many complaints, other than "design can be awkward for some moves".  They seem supremely durable, though.

What I WANTED was the Neuobell, but they are a new and unproven design.  And I've already seen some complaints of durability.  So I figured I'd stick with the known quantity.
View Quote

You are going to love them. There's bizarre lead times on the expansion kits do if you think you'll want to expand I'd say order sooner than later. My stage 2 kit took 5 months. As far as awkward goes the worst movement for me is goblet squats. Those really aren't power block friendly.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I prefer Ironmaster and wish anyone luck trying to break them.

I solved the slower change issue by getting multiple sets.

Their kettlebells are awesome too!

I bought a Rep AB-5200 bench recently and like it as well.

https://nextcloud.fstech.ltd/s/TmBDrS6wsGyC4fd/preview
View Quote

I have two sets of the iron masters and the heavy weight kit. It's freaking AWESOME! Their bench is awesome too.

-ZA
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#6]
PowerBlock Elite expandable are on woot right now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#7]

I got the Powerblock Sport with the expansions to 90lbs.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 6:23:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://i.postimg.cc/NMWtccjH/IMG-20220209-WA0003.jpg

I got the Powerblock Sport with the expansions to 90lbs.
View Quote

Awesome my exact setup! You'll be happy with them!
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I am poor and just use the ones that use the plates with the 1" hole and have the heavy thread locking nuts on the ends. Works fine as long as you aren't going doing a routine that calls for switching between weights quickly.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am poor and just use the ones that use the plates with the 1" hole and have the heavy thread locking nuts on the ends. Works fine as long as you aren't going doing a routine that calls for switching between weights quickly.
View Quote

I'm not rich. I looked for used stuff or deals.
My weight bench is from a used sporting goods store.
My elliptical is probably 15 to 20 years old and still works.
Powerblock stage 3 was and open box and I got it 1/2 price.
The padded floor I installed myself.
The universal gym was a new purchase.
I struggle to see the old 19" tv on top of my old gun case that I use for accessory storage. The horror. I'm looking at the pawn shops for something bigger. I enjoy motocross gopro videos while on the elliptical. I get in a rhythm like I'm riding.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top