Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2023 2:01:00 PM EDT
Drones have become an indispensable tool of combat.  Add a section to the Armory sub area to explore use of these tools for hunting, field craft, combat, and entertainment.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL.

While I see drones/RC as an extension of the 2nd Amendment, given the ATF/FAA voews on armed drones or remote controlled firearms, I doubt you will see any threads allowed here that discuss the use of them.   Even in minecraft.

Best you can hope for is the videos documenting the use of them in middle earth.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I know there are members that have dropped balls or arrows from their drones.  These are legal proofs of concept.  No laws need to be broken to discuss the theories behind what you would hypothetically do in a without rule of law scenario.

More importantly it's a complex tech item with loads of relevant info.  Having a repository of that info would be better than someone like me posting a drone question in GD every day.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SnazSleepWalker:
I know there are members that have dropped balls or arrows from their drones.  These are legal proofs of concept.  No laws need to be broken to discuss the theories behind what you would hypothetically do in a without rule of law scenario.

More importantly it's a complex tech item with loads of relevant info.  Having a repository of that info would be better than someone like me posting a drone question in GD every day.
View Quote

We have a hobby/rc section.   Drone stuff has been covered there numerous times.

Beyond that people can goto youtube channels like PeterSripol(member here) or Flitetest for some creative builds on dropping stuff.   Beyond that RCtestflight has done some good things on the past with a variety of RC stuff from ground to air using navigation software.

But I do not see detailed threads on precision dropping of educational materials going well.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#4]
You're right. Should probably get rid of the long range shooting forum too.  All that stuff's on YouTube anyway
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top