Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The kid is not an actor, but he is being coached to make his message more effective.
View Quote
Actor (noun) - a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in movies, or on television.

Acting (noun) - the art or occupation of performing in plays, movies, or television productions.

act (verb) -
represent (someone) on a contractual, legal, or paid basis.
perform a fictional role in a play, movie, or television production.
behave so as to appear to be; pretend to be.
perform a narrative as if it were a play.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The kid is not an actor, but he is being coached to make his message more effective.
View Quote
That is the real story, here.

He was not a "crisis actor", in the way the conspiracy theorists describe them, but he certainly IS a Crisis Actor now. There's been a crisis. The media has ID'd him to be a "face" to put out there, and is coaching him and giving him the airtime. He is a Professional Crisis Actor now, playing his part.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Is it just me or is life itself a disinformation campaign?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a page load of new David Hogg accounts at the Classmates page Redondo Beach High lol
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And spreading it like gospel.

Fucking sad and embarrassing.
View Quote
Mods need to crack down on these fucking tards and smoke em.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#6]
edt
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Prove he is not a student.

There are multiple threads about him. He doesn't need Soros' money. His dad has 300 Million.

But please, since you believe he is an actor and not a student, prove it.
View Quote
His family has 300 million and he's going to a public school? You sure about that?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
His family has 300 million and he's going to a public school? You sure about that?
View Quote
Did CNN report that, or is the 300 million number something from the internet?

Locals have already said he went to school there.  He can be a CNN cub reporter whose objectivity is nonexistent in order to push their agenda, he can be coached, guided and helped out to give the most effective anti-rights messaging CNN wants... and still not be an illuminati plant.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anybody have any idea whether this is legit?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214519/812885402734809088-459418.JPG
View Quote
Looks it... https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.boldrick
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm curious if you are going espouse your own logical and reasonable thought out theory instead of attacking other members instead as  conspiracy theorists?

We're waiting.
View Quote
What theory? The fact that some rich uber liberal kids are gleefully participating in anti gun propaganda due to a tragedy? Because that's all there really is to it. Sometimes shit is really just that simple.

As far as the truthers? Fuck them. They are insane and live in a fucked up fantasy world and are a detriment to gun owners.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There are multiple threads about him. He doesn't need Soros' money. His dad has 300 Million.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a crisis actor...............probably bought and paid for by Soros

I thought his dad was a former FBI agent?  Where did he get 300 million?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote
Can you post screenshots for those of us not on FB?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I said it in a previous thread and I'll say it here. The whole "crisis actor" thing always screamed Sandy Hook/911 truther to me. . . . but since you know individuals who know the kid personally, can you provide insight on those CNN pics where he's in front of the desk and wearing the logo? or if the kids dad/mom worked for CNN?

These pics came out awfully quick and some of them are pretty wtf. . .
View Quote
We send kids every year on trips to CNN like that. Plenty of pics in the halls of my students wearing CNN shirts and touring the place and sitting at that exact desk. This is an extremely liberal area and most students are info Fine arts and Journalism more than most other subjects. I am sure having a parent that worked for them would make it much easier to get some behind the desk photos if it were nto on a field trip. I honestly don't know if the kids mom worked for them but it would not be surprising at all.

Most people in Parkland are connected to many high name and popular things.

ETA
Same desk Hogg is sitting at CNN Studios Tour. Look at all those actors just waiting for the next school shooting  so they can fly them to that town and pay off hundreds of people to pretend they know them and act like they have lived there and attended school there.

This place has gone full  fucking clown shoes.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#15]
I have seen skeletons with more muscle mass..................

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

well........we're waiting all knowing Steve
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if Steve knows if that Hogg thing can bench press a popsicle stick???
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#18]
He is a typical South Florida Soy Boy. Wait until all those kids can vote in just a year or  two.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Its a good school and many that go there are really fucking well off. Just Google "houses in Parkland" to see how many of those kids live.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:01:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
I agree.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:11:45 AM EDT
[#22]
[derp]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He is a typical South Florida Soy Boy. Wait until all those kids can vote in just a year or  two.
View Quote
Oh your right, in a short time FL will be worse than any other progressive state.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:16:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its been posted. Read the thread.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:19:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Its been posted. Read the thread.
View Quote
Did you see the video where the kid said "all I want is to make stricter laws, if they can be thought out, that will keep guns out of the hands of crazies"?

He said that explicitly to CNN's Anderson Cooper in a posted link in another thread.

Why is everyone saying this kid is for making semi auto rifles illegal?

Who are the liars here...........MSM.........adult anti gun libtards...............WHO???

He is a weak looking kid who needs some serious physical exercise but he did NOT say he wants semi auto rifles banned when asked directly by Anderson Cooper.

Any comments would be appreciated because I have not followed this kid at all and you seem to have some serious inside info on this kid...........
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Define crisis actor. To me “crisis actor” implies he is not a student of the school where the shooting took place
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Define crisis actor. To me “crisis actor” implies he is not a student of the school where the shooting took place
a crisis actor could be ANYONE willing to play along with the narrative the media wants to push.

73 year old retired cop
33 year old single mother at a day care
25 year old veteran
19 year old college student
17 year old highschool student

anyone willing to be televised in location that says and does what they are told.

Those pictures look suspect, then youtube pulling the videos too?

StevenH, you can defend him all you want. but cut that "burden of proof is on you" crap, this isnt a bigfoot thread.
your over here acting like you guys went to gradeschool together and drank juice boxes at recess.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:25:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
how do you know?

prove the credibility in your statement, you know his parents? he grow up around you in the same town? long time friends?

bigfoot is real
aliens are at area 51
I have a 50 inch vertical leap

see I can make claims too!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#28]
The kid and his G-MAN Father no Anderson 360.

Cooper slams sick alt-right conspiracy theories
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm not seeing ANYthing about the mom being a CNN VP. She DID get a VIP tour of CNN a couple years ago, met Anderson Cooper (looks like a cardboard cutout), and is a bernie bot, Planned Parenthood supporter, and NeverTrumper per her facebook page tho.  She's actually a school teacher at a school near Parkland, again, per her FB page.  Some screenshots..

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

So not a "CNN VP", but a tour at CNN as a VIP. But clearly, some close ties to CNN and boy howdy, he sure does seem to find the cameras a lot...  so yeah, something seems a lil fucky..
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
so you are vouching for him, that he isnt an actor.

so you know him personally then, enough to vouch for him.
wait hold on let me try this out... the burden of proof is on you to prove you know him well enough to vouch for him

What are some of his hobbies?
What kind of car does he drive?
favorite places to eat?
part time jobs?
where does he like to go on vacation?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
a crisis actor could be ANYONE willing to play along with the narrative the media wants to push.

73 year old retired cop
25 year old veteran

anyone willing to be televised in location that says and does what they are told.

StevenH, you can defend him all you want. but cut that "burden of proof is on you" crap, this isnt a bigfoot thread.
your over here acting like you guys went to gradeschool together and drank juice boxes at recess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

73 year old retired cop
25 year old veteran

Im not defending him. He's completely unlikelable and clearly liberal. I started the first thread about him.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-High-School-kids-making-the-media-rounds/5-2082348/?page=1

But people here, are making wild claims like he's a "crisis actor", which at least implies he's not even a student at best, or that the shooting didn't really happen at worst. Those people weaken the gun rights movement at a critical time.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Im not defending him. He's completely unlikelable and clearly liberal. I started the first thread about him.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-High-School-kids-making-the-media-rounds/5-2082348/?page=1

But people here, are making wild claims like he's a "crisis actor", which at least implies he's not even a student at best, or that the shooting didn't really happen at worst. Those people weaken the gun rights movement at a critical time.
View Quote
Yup.

I need to ask my buddies daughter how much CNN and the CIA paid her to pretend that she knows him from school. I am betting it was a lot. I wonder how much they paid her to cry for two days after the shooting and almost go  comatose at her (well now I guess I have to say alleged")  friend's funeral.  She knows him, she isn't friends with him but she knows him. I didnt ask because she lost a good friend in the hallway while she hid in a closet and dont need any assholes asker her any more questions about it. All she did was mention in passing that she "knows" him when the news was playing his Soy Boy face on TV. Her friends all seemed to be in acknowledgment and seemed to know him a swell. He boyfriend was "allegedly" friends with him and apparently knows him. I wonder how much money CNN and the CIA paid out over this tragedy.   Man I really wonder how much she and my friend got paid. I will drive by his house to see if they have any new cars or some shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My thread was actually the first to point out there was more to these kids than random "man on the street" interviews

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-High-School-kids-making-the-media-rounds/5-2082348/

The only thing I'm trying to get a handle on is the conspiracy theorist here who damage the gun rights movement by spreading conspiracy theory bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The conspiracy is the media pretending these kids are a random sampling of the "survivors" when in fact they were hand selected, from the surviving student body, for their public speaking skills, diversity and anti-gun politics.

But claiming they are adult actors only pretending to be students makes you sound like a lunatic.
You've been in numerous threads white knighting this kid, fucking hard. If you're his handler, you're doing a shit job of covering his tracks and making him look credible.
My thread was actually the first to point out there was more to these kids than random "man on the street" interviews

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-High-School-kids-making-the-media-rounds/5-2082348/

The only thing I'm trying to get a handle on is the conspiracy theorist here who damage the gun rights movement by spreading conspiracy theory bullshit.
Clearly, clearly you have been here since the boy was 8 or so years old posting 24,000 times waiting for the moment to be a child crisis actor's handler. You were in this for the long, long, long play.

How do people come up with this shit? I get that people want to believe this is a conspiracy, and I am not even saying it isn't, but someone has a different opinion so they must be connected to the "actor"? Even when it would have been an 11 year play? It makes you look ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Wait. I thought his dad is retired FBI? If that is the case how is he worth 300Mil?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
so its not possible for him to be enrolled in that school, and be acting on behalf of CNN?
If you are under age 18 you must be enrolled in a school or be home schooled. So its not a surprise if he was a student there.

If I say I think he is acting on behalf of CNN, and you say he isnt - that is defending him against my accusation.

my evidence I am going off of is the pictures of him in CNN swag, videos of him being told what to say on tv, he and his parents getting a VIP tour. (all found in this thread).

now you get to give me a rebuttle.

example: the CNN shirt he was wearing was given to him because he spilled soda on his other shirt. He toured CNN for a class project assigned to him by xxxx teacher. His parents had a family member who worked at CNN and visited the office one day.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm not seeing ANYthing about the mom being a CNN VP. She DID get a VIP tour of CNN a couple years ago, met Anderson Cooper (looks like a cardboard cutout), and is a bernie bot, Planned Parenthood supporter, and NeverTrumper per her facebook page tho.  She's actually a school teacher at a school near Parkland, again, per her FB page.  Some screenshots..

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/461570/actor1-459470.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/461570/actor2-459471.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/461570/actor3-459472.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/461570/actor4-459473.JPG

So not a "CNN VP", but a tour at CNN as a VIP. But clearly, some close ties to CNN and boy howdy, he sure does seem to find the cameras a lot...  so yeah, something seems a lil fucky..
View Quote
He says what they want to hear, and he's able to take instruction on how to tell them what they want to hear so they can feed it to their audience.

He's not a reptilian put there by the trilateral commission, he just happens to be exactly what they want as a face for their propaganda, and he wants to be a part of it because he probably believes it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#37]
There is literally no way an attention whore vlogger would take advantage of sudden fame to boost his ego and standing. No way a super liberal would take advantage of a tragedy they were part of to push their own personal agenda and get notoriety at the same time. No way other groups would gleefully take him in and help coach him to perfect both of their talking points. Must be a conspiracy
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
so its not possible for him to be enrolled in that school, and be acting on behalf of CNN?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not called "acting" when you are a journalist. its called reporting. He is the Director of student news.  Are you admitting now that he is a student? Are you admitting there was a shooting? Because using the term "crisis actor" at least implies a hoax.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The conspiracy is the media pretending these kids are a random sampling of the "survivors" when in fact they were hand selected, from the surviving student body, for their public speaking skills, diversity and anti-gun politics.

But claiming they are adult actors only pretending to be students makes you sound like a lunatic.
View Quote
Nobody said they were adults.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:57:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:57:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait. I thought his dad is retired FBI? If that is the case how is he worth 300Mil?
Read the threads. The info has been posted, repeatedly. He sold his home based business to American Express for 300 Million.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:59:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He was not a "crisis actor", in the way the conspiracy theorists describe them, but he certainly IS a Crisis Actor now. There's been a crisis. The media has ID'd him to be a "face" to put out there, and is coaching him and giving him the airtime. He is a Professional Crisis Actor now, playing his part.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

LOGICALLY, his being a student who was there on Val. day is irrelevant.
EMOTIONALLY, it makes his opinion useful to a particular movement.

LOGICALLY, if he was coached, or told what to say in any manner, it diminishes the value of his statements, because they are no longer entirely his own. He has become a tool of a political movement.

So if the label “ crisis actor” concerns_you, just call him a tool. Or better yet,a useful idiot.

Whatever, compassion dictates he be allowed to vent his emotions. LOGIC dictates his emotions have no effect on other people’s rights.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That could be a photo from any yearbook anywhere. Even from say......Florida.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Getting spicy! Class of 2015 from California...

http://i63.tinypic.com/b4uutx.jpg
That could be a photo from any yearbook anywhere. Even from say......Florida.
That appears to be a photo in last years yearbook from the Florida high school.

Youtube link
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#44]
David Hogg AKA Frankie Munoz AKA Malcolm in the Middle AKA Walter White's bastard son

Royalty checks must have dropped off

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If you are under age 18 you must be enrolled in a school or be home schooled. So its not a surprise if he was a student there.

If I say I think he is acting on behalf of CNN, and you say he isnt - that is defending him against my accusation.

my evidence I am going off of is the pictures of him in CNN swag, videos of him being told what to say on tv, he and his parents getting a VIP tour. (all found in this thread).

now you get to give me a rebuttle.

example: the CNN shirt he was wearing was given to him because he spilled soda on his other shirt. He toured CNN for a class project assigned to him by xxxx teacher. His parents had a family member who worked at CNN and visited the office one day.
View Quote
On behalf of CNN? I would wager that this kid went out of his way to make sure they picked him.
Its hard to get a CNN tour and buy CNN swag. (sarcasm because someone didnt pick up on that)
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, people have said or at least implied they are adults, who do not attend that school. When people claim he graduated a California high School in 2015, that is claiming he is an adult even if we assume people graduate at 17 instead of 18.

When people call him a "crisis actor" that is implying that the shooting didn't happen or was a false flag because thats what crisis actors in this context are used for.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Its not called "acting" when you are a journalist. its called reporting. He is the Director of student news.  Are you admitting now that he is a student? Are you admitting there was a shooting? Because using the term "crisis actor" at least implies a hoax.
View Quote
He is trying to change the usual definition to backpedal. The term "crisis actor" is always used in terms of a bullshit person brought in to pretend they were part of the tragedy. I am sure he knows this, he is being pedantic to justify himself.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This.

LOGICALLY, if he was coached, or told what to say in any manner, it diminishes the value of his statements, because they are no longer entirely his own. He has become a tool of a political movement.

So if the label “ crisis actor” concerns_you, just call him a tool. Or better yet,a useful idiot.

Whatever, compassion dictates he be allowed to vent his emotions. LOGIC dictates his emotions have no effect on other people’s rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Words mean things the use of the term "Crisis Actor" implies Sandy Hook Never Happened level conspiracy shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Doesn’t really matter if he’s an “actor” or not, he was selected, coached and then promenaded through the media to push a popular establishment opinion and agenda and if you don’t fight the bias, influence and press advantages with all your might, you are goung to lose the battle...
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He is trying to change the usual definition to backpedal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is trying to change the usual definition to backpedal.
Obviously. The troofers are finally starting to realize they got played. Rather than admit they were wrong, they are trying to redefine the term "crisis actor"
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top