Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2021 12:14:54 PM EDT
X post from main by request.  Interesting stuff.

Pretty unbelievable by itself but with all the ufo crap going on lately it is a pretty interesting coincidence. In interesting read for sure. Main post below, but he also answers a bunch of questions too if you go to the link.

Throaway account, because I'm afraid.

I was first "abducted" in 1987. I was 12 years old. I say "abducted", but it's not like that. Actually, you go willingly. It's scary but it's exciting, too, and they are somehow able to make you feel ok about things. It's not until later that you feel bad or like you've been violated. And they don't do a lot of probing, like raping, or anything like that. That's HOllywood nonsense. They look inside of people sometimes, but they have machines that do it. Not really "machines", but it's like a room where things get done and the walls are...It's hard to explain, so just imagine that all the walls are kind of like x-ray machines? That's the easiest way to describe it.

Sometimes there would be others there and they would be looking into them or they'd put them under and cut them open, but not usually. They took tissue samples from all of us, I think, and they never put your under or give you any anasthetic or anything. They just poke you. With like those things they take samples of the ocean floor? LIke that, but really small. They pull out chunks of you. It's usually done on the butt or on the lower back.

Mostly they talked with me. Just questions and they'd show me things, like television shows and things, and they'd ask me questions about them. I think the walls measure our reaction to things, too, same as they take x-rays. I don't know that, but it's the feeling that I got. They NEVER let you ask questions about what they are doing. Even once I got friendly with a few of them, they just do not like it when you ask them questions. They hate it.

You can't understand their language. It just sounds like "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". I'm positive that we'll never be able to communicate with them in their language. I should mention that these are the "grays" that you hear about, except they aren't gray. They are sort of beige, and it's clothes anyway. They aren't naked. I don't know if there are others. People say there are, but I've only ever met these. Anyway, you cannot understand them but they can understand you. And they can put thoughts into your head but they can't hear your thoughts. You have to speak to them. They cannot hear very well, or else they are not good understanding English so you have to speak loudly and slowly. I don't know if they understand other langauges, but I'm pretty sure they would. They are interested in all of us, in everything that goes on. They like a lot of things about our culture, too. They like some of our music. Bluegrass is their favorite so far as I've seen. They like it a lot. They LOVE that african instrument that looks like a gourd with 13 strings. LOVE IT. But they cannot stand horns or horn music, so they hate classical music and jazz. I think trumpets sort of sound like their language? It's a feeling that I get, but I've never been able to ask them.

They've taken me up just about every two years, I'd say, since 1987. Just about. Sometimes it's more often, and I didn't go up at all between 1995 and 2000. They usually keep me for what feels like a day, but it turns out to be about four hours. Usually. The longest I stayed with them was three weeks. During that time, they made me make phone calls and "keep up appearances". They aren't really bad...well, i was going to say "people". But they're not really bad people. Or whatever.

The two that I got sort of close with told me to call them Jack and Gina. I don't know if they are male or female or even if they have different sexes. But I know that those aren't their real names. Those are just names that they told me.

They will make contact with Earth on a wide scale in 2021. That's the year when they'll land here, or colonize, or whatever. I'm not exactly sure what their plan is. They don't seem to be evil or dangerous. Their planet is, so they told me anyway, a very long way away. They couldn't explain to me how far, they said, becuase it was too far for me to understand and it was also "close to the side". I have no idea what that meant, but it's always stuck with me. Home is "Too far away for you to understand, but also close to the side." We don't have anything that they want, so they told me. So I don't really know why they come here or why they've taken so many of us up or why they've gotten to be friends with me. They do not have any religion and they don't need oxygen or water or trees or anything, I don't think. They don't eat people. I don't think they want to breed with us or genetically engineer us. I don't know what they want. But they've been coming here for I'd guess at least 10 or 20,000 years. I'm not very good about history and "upper paleolithic" and all that. But they've got video of all sorts of stuff and they showed me video of neanderthals and cro-magnon (which really were JUST like us humans except they all had black skin, way less diversity) and all sorts of other human-like things, Us's, or whatever. And they showed me video of the pyramids being built and this HUGE stone building that I guess is lost somewhere or was destroyed but it was in Europe, I could tell from the video. They have video of them talking with all sorts of people all throughout the history of Earth. They showed me some of them and asked me questions about them but I couldn't understand any of it because I only speak English and even English from 200 or 300 years ago is so different that I could hardly understand it. So I told them that they probably knew more about it all than I did.

I was up three weeks ago. That was the last time. I'm pretty sure that I'll go up again in a couple of years, but I'm not sure after that. The whole "program" or whatever they call it is going to change in July, 2021. I think they said 8th, but it could also have been 18th, I wasn't hearing very well. They weren't trying to intimidate me or even to warn me, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. I hope they don't show the videos they took of me when they first started taking me up, becuase I was so scared and young and they are embarrassing.

Edit...I changed an accidentally racist bit in there that someone pointed out. Changed "They were all black" to "all had black skin, way less diversity".

Edit....No more questions. They are not happy with me. Sorry.
View Quote

Address to post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1r034d/_/cdikpd2
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Who's going to be the first person to bag a gray?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#2]
20,000+ years of visiting, and they don’t grasp basic things.  We must be totally alien to them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/bubbles_zps5bf5952f_GIF-110.gif

Who's going to be the first person to bag a gray?
View Quote

I am.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#4]
What round for beige alien?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Something about this account really resonated with me.  I am not sure what it is.

Now,  am I skeptical, of course, it’s rare anyone experiences recall of the events like this.  Being replaced by a copy is kind of off. And the questions asked seem to be something they should already know.

But, July 8-18 isn’t far away, so I am bookmarking this one.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going with long con on this one, but if a con its really well done.  I found this to be a very intriguing read regardless.  I'll be watching July now.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm ready.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:47:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:08:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Kinda crazy he picked July 2021 Seven years ago as to when they're coming with all this UFO talk going on.

imma fuck a beige bitch
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:12:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Also

TOOL - Rosetta Stoned (Audio)

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:17:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm going to go with the .376 Steyr to start, that schmucks 'em pretty hard.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL. Beat me to it! Probably .22 LR is plenty.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Kinda crazy he picked July 2021 Seven years ago as to when they're coming with all this UFO talk going on.

imma fuck a beige bitch
View Quote

she might fuck you and not in the way you wish
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#15]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fighter-pilot-who-saw-ufos-says-navy-crew-kept-quiet-out-of-fear/ar-AAKnPgP?ocid=msedgntp#image=AAKnPgP_2|2

"The original FLIR video from the USS Nimitz encounters leaked online as early as 2007"
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:12:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Been reading the GD thread off and on. There are some good posts with intriguing ideas and speculation. Wouldn't even shock me if this was a FF event meant to issue in NWO type shit. The government isn't in the business of being forthcoming so why now all of the sudden? Somethings up.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Been reading the GD thread off and on. There are some good posts with intriguing ideas and speculation. Wouldn't even shock me if this was a FF event meant to issue in NWO type shit. The government isn't in the business of being forthcoming so why now all of the sudden? Somethings up.
View Quote

I agree with this.  They are rapidly loosing their grip using covid as an excuse.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#18]
My birthday is in July, I wonder if I should invite them.  I bet they give awesome presents. Or they disintegrate you, so it's a toss up.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone care to give thoughts on why Trump made Space Force?  Is it for dealing with other countries putting nasty stuff into space or ???

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Anyone care to give thoughts on why Trump made Space Force?  Is it for dealing with other countries putting nasty stuff into space or ???

View Quote

I'd have to imagine it has to do with other countries trying to weaponize space platforms. I'd bet the X-37 Drone Space Shuttle has a lot to do with it. We were tapping undersea cables in the Cold War, maybe we're tapping satellites now.

IF the tic-tac video is a real alien ship, there's nothing we have that can complete if aliens have hostile intent.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because the next frontier for warfare is just off planet.  Satellites and space stations are becoming the new battleships and carriers.

Soon the biggest threats lurking in the sky won't be the C-130 Ghostrider but a space station and satellite chain orbiting the earth.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:44:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'd have to imagine it has to do with other countries trying to weaponize space platforms. I'd bet the X-37 Drone Space Shuttle has a lot to do with it. We were tapping undersea cables in the Cold War, maybe we're tapping satellites now.

IF the tic-tac video is a real alien ship, there's nothing we have that can complete if aliens have hostile intent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Because the next frontier for warfare is just off planet.  Satellites and space stations are becoming the new battleships and carriers.

Soon the biggest threats lurking in the sky won't be the C-130 Ghostrider but a space station and satellite chain orbiting the earth.

Both very accurate points.  China is clearly weaponizing space.  The whole indented purpose of their planned moon base is to lay claim to all the resources there and use it as a platform to both launch out further and to dominate the Earth.  Fortunately they have to overcome some very dangerous stuff that the US had not accounted for and is why we have not returned in a long time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#23]
30 day countdown starts now
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#24]
How many mags should I have? 20s or 30s?

What round for anal probers?
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Didn’t the person recently do a second post, where he admits aliens do experiments on people, interbreeding and all kinds of crazy stuff?  I can’t find that post anymore.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Didn’t the person recently do a second post, where he admits aliens do experiments on people, interbreeding and all kinds of crazy stuff?  I can’t find that post anymore.
View Quote

Yes. Link should be in the original thread- last few pages.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#27]
My favorite quote: "They like some of our music. Bluegrass is their favorite so far as I've seen. They like it a lot. They LOVE that African instrument that looks like a gourd with 13 strings."

Well, shit, I'll just invite them over for some booze, strawberry ice cream and we can listen to my Neko Case and Sturgill Simpson albums.  Not sure what they'll think of "Sound and Fury", though.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My favorite quote: "They like some of our music. Bluegrass is their favorite so far as I've seen. They like it a lot. They LOVE that African instrument that looks like a gourd with 13 strings."

Well, shit, I'll just invite them over for some booze, strawberry ice cream and we can listen to my Neko Case and Sturgill Simpson albums.  Not sure what they'll think of "Sound and Fury", though.
View Quote

Their favorite movie is Deliverance.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would have been nice if you posted the link since it was not in this thread.  Oh well I found it on my own via google.  For those interested:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nk2wzl/july_18_and_hoaxers/

Put huge wall of Text in spoiler tags for ease of people surfing by phone. --- Edited by brass

Thanks Brass.  Yeah it was definitely a wall of text .  
I think after reading the guy's follow up on reddit, people might wonder if the there is really anything to his first post about things to come in 2021. It is a definite divergence from what he initially posted several years ago FWIW.
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Old School Tag

[
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It would have been nice if you posted the link since it was not in this thread.  Oh well I found it on my own via google.  For those interested:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nk2wzl/july_18_and_hoaxers/

Posted byu/[deleted]26 days ago
Platinum
Gold
To The Stars2
This
Helpful7
Wholesome9
Silver11
Shocked
Keep Calm
Hugz14
All-Seeing Upvote
July 18 and Hoaxers
Commenting here was a mistake and I wish I hadn’t done it. It changed everything for me, not all in bad ways but mostly in bad ways. I’m commenting again now because there are people on Reddit and probably elsewhere who are claiming to be aliens or that I am a government agent or an alien agent or something like that and they are all lying. I’m talking about the history of the earth guy and the end of an era contract guy. These are hoaxes. They don’t know anything and it looks to me like they are trying to take advantage of my story and my life to get attention. I haven’t even visited reddit for years and now I’ve seen all these posts about my comments. I wish I had never commented at all all but July is so close and I won’t be here much longer so what’s the point of not talking anyway and I think I owe it to a few people who have meant a lot to me. It makes me angry to see people try to take advantage like this when people have really suffered and really want answers. So I’m try to type it all out. Maybe I’ll run out of energy or stop caring but I’m going to try. I was wrong about a lot when I posted before and I’m sorry but I didn’t mean to mislead anyone its just that I didn’t know what I know now.

After I commented on here my relationship with Jack and Gina changed especially with Gina and it was like it opened a door up for me and I was able to ask more questions and learn from her. And I guess that’s good because I was able to learn a lot more about who they are and what they are doing. But in the whole this was a big mistake because it made my life here so much worse than it already was. I messed up big time and I’m still paying for it every day and I’m maybe going to pay big for it in a couple of days.

I’ve been up sixtenn times since I commented on here and it’s much more often now because they are almost done with me. I am going up once more this week and that’s it. I’ll stay with them in the big ship for a while and then I’ll go back with them. That’s what they’ve told me and I know that I don’t have a choice about this and I don’t care anyway. I don’t think they are going to hurt me but honestly I don’t know anymore. I’ve found out a lot about them and it’s not good mostly. They might kill me. I know that, but I also don’t think that they’ll torture me in any way or imprison me or anything like that. It doesn’t seem like them to do anything like that so even if they are lying it’s a better deal then I’ve got here.

When I answered questions on here before I was afraid of human people here on Earth, not afraid of aliens, and I think I made that pretty clear. I didn’t know at the time that they ever did anything that hurt people. I don’t think they do it a lot and I really still don’t fear that they are going to hurt me. It was because I was afraid of people that I made a throwaway account on here instead of using my real name. I didn’t want anyone to find me, obviously, and because I wanted to protect the privacy of one of my friends, who is’t my friend it turns out. I wasn’t afraid of the government at the time but I should have been. I don’t know if the government was monitoring or if that’s how they found me but I was abducted by the United States Government in broad daylight in 2015. They never identified themselves but they were pretty clearly Fbi or CIA or something like that and I was in the United States when it happened, so I know it was the U.S. government and not some other government. Whoever they are, but I think I know, they know who I am and where I am. They kept me for three days and tortured me far worse than the aliens ever have. They abducted me again in 2018 at an airport on my way back into the country and they tortured me for 7 days.

I don’t think the government found me because of my comments here. They weren’t monitoring me and probably didn’t even know I existed. Jack and Gina did know what I was doing and that’s why I had to quit answering questions last time I was here. I don’t know how they knew it was happening right when it was happening, but they knew and they told me to stop. They had to either be monitoring the whole internet or monitoring me and so I’m pretty sure it was just me. They are probably monitoring me right now, too. Also while I’m thinking about it I think I should mention that Jack and Gina tried to tell me what they call themselves. They don’t call themselves aliens obviusly. I can’t spell the word that Gina used and I can’t even remember what it sounded like exactly but they said that it meant Friends of Friends. I think that was probably a pretty rough translation

They were really, really angry with me and they took me up a couple of days after I stopped commenting here. It’s hard to explain but they didn’t exactly threaten me but they did tell me that things were going to be different after that and that I shouldn’t talk about them anymore and that things were changing. Again they didn’t hurt me but I was pretty scared of them for the first time in a long time. I was scared enough of them after that that the first chance or excuse I had I left America for a while but they found me wherever I went. They know where I am all the time I think and that makes me think that I probably have some kind of tracking device in me somewhere. I don’t know that for sure but they’ve found me and taken me up now in six different cities on two different continents so they must have some way of knowing where I am. Well, I guess technically three different continents.

After posting here I started talking with Gina though and it was different. This is so stupid to say but I think Gina felt sorry for me or maybe I don’t know maybe she or he or it actually sort of liked me. But after I got in trouble with them it was different and instead of just showing me things and asking me questions they started letting me ask questions. Gina would even say, “Do you have questions for me?” I don’t know why but I never bothered to ask Gina if she was a boy or a girl of if they had boys and girls. It didn’t seem important at the time but now it seems like it’s important because I don’t know whether to type she or her or it or what. That makes it difficult for me to type this and keep on topic so I’m just going to say “she” for Gina because that’s the name she gave me and I think of her that way. Asking questions and having conversations with them is always very difficult for me and it leaves me exhausted. They just don’t understand English well and they say stuff in weird ways very literal ways that don’t make sense. It takes a long time to understand one another.

I wouldn’t say I was friendly with Jack and Gina ever but it was definitely different. It seemed like they wanted me to ask questions and like they wanted to answer. And I really believed that Gina and I were sort of becoming friends which I know sounds very stupid. But that ended and changed in 2016 when Jack and Gina left to go back to their home and they took Diane with them. I don’t know why they went back but it wasn’t like all of the Friends of Friends went back. Jack never came back. And Gina came back in 2018 but she was so different when she came back to the point that I wondered if it was the same Gina or if this was like a different Gina and so I even think of her now as Gina 2. They all look sort of the same but with little differences that you can tell, and Gina 2 has the same scar that Gina did, although now I don’t know if that is a scar or if it’s just something about the way her skin is. Now Gina 2 is very down to business with me and she doesn’t seem like she cares at all about me and I don’t know if she ever did anyway.

They took Diane away in 2016 and I haven’t seen or heard much about her since then but Gina 2 says that I’m going back with them the same as Diane did. So I hope that I’ll see her again because I got pretty close to her family several years ago. I haven’t talked with her mom in a while now and she and her step-father had a falling out but I don’t know what that was about. I don’t have any of my own family left really and I won’t ever have my own kids and Diane means a lot to me.

I was wrong about some of the stuff I told you all when I commented last time and I think I should clear up a couple of things.

First, I’m really sorry that I said that they don’t hurt people because sometimes they do. I asked Jack and Gina about what they do to people, not just why they are studying me but what they do to other people too. Jack and Gina told me there are three kinds of human subjects that they study. The first is like me who they study over a long period of time and who they talk with and study for a long time. I don’t know how I got put in this group or why they would be interested in talking with me more than anyone else. I think it’s just luck because they don’t treat me like there’s anything special about me. I’ve asked them and they didn’t really understand the question I don’t think. Some people in this group have been taken up hundreds of times over 80 years or more but Gina told me that usually people don’t get taken up anymore after they hit their forties. At the time I thought that meant that maybe they lost interest in people when they got older but now I think that maybe it’s that most people in this group don’t live that long. Some of us in this group they take back with them to wherever it is they come from.

The second group of their little experiments are people who probably don’t even realize they are being observed at all, never abducted, but watched and studied. I don’t think I’m in this group and so I don’t know nearly as much about it. I guess maybe they are watching me, but I feel like the people in this group they probably watch like all the time and I know they don’t watch me all the time. I don’t think they do anyway.

The last group is people who they use for physical testing and that usually kills them. Gina said that they don’t hurt people just to hurt people, that they aren’t mean, but that these people can’t survive the testing. I’m not sure what it is they do to them but it kills them. I am really, really sorry that I gave the impression that they didn’t do this when they actually do. I didn’t know about it at the time and I swear that I wouldn’t have come on here and commented that they don’t hurt people at all when they do. I still don’t think people have anything to worry about because they don’t eat people, they aren’t trying to harvest our organs, they aren’t trying to steal our water or anything like that. But they do some bad things sometimes and there’s nothing I can do about it and I’m sorry that I made people think that they don’t when they do.

One other thing I was wrong about was that I think I probably said that Jack and Gina’s race that I’m just going to call Friends of Friends because that’s what they call themselves, didn’t make a lot of those movies that they showed me. The Friends of Friends have only been here for something like 3000 years. Before that it there were others here to watch us and I think something bad happened and they were completely killed off by the Friends of Friends and they got earth along with everything else that those others had. I don’t know much about those others and this is not a thing I could really ask about so I really filled in some of my understanding here. Whoever the aliens were before, they must have been doing pretty much the same thing as the Friends of Friends because they bothered to take all the videos and everything. But the way Jack and Gina talked about I got the feeling that they didn’t care for those others, like the others might have been their enemies or they might have done something bad. When they talked about it, they didn’t talk about it like it was just a shift change or something. I’m pretty sure there was a war and the Friends of Friends killed all the others. And I’m not sure about this either but I think that the big ship might actually have been built or brought here by those others and not by the Friends of Friends. I know that when Jack and Gina went back home for a while, they didn’t go in the big ship. The big ship pretty much stays put I think and I’ve still never seen it from the outside so I don’t know what it looks like. It might not even be a ship, I guess. It could be like an office building on the moon for all I know.

The other big thing that I was wrong about was that I said that they don’t have religion. They say they don’t but I don’t know about that. I know this sounds like they are stupid, and they can’t be stupid if they can travel all the way here and have these ships and all this technology, but this sounds pretty stupid to me.

Gina said that there are a lot of different beings out there. I can’t remember if she said thousands or millions, but I think she said millions. And there are millions of planets with life on it, she said, and then there are some forms of life that don’t even have planets. Some planets have just like fungus on them or some fish or plants. But there are I think she said millions of civilizations out there. Many of them are as advanced as hers she said. She said that there are only 7 planets in the whole world that are like the earth where the dominant life form has the simple problems. She called them the simple problems, not me. She didn’t tell me a list of the simple problems, but she told me some of them that were prayer and faith healing and churches and sorcery and magic and all that kind of stuff, mostly all stuff about religion. And of those 7, she said there were only 3 where people experienced deja vu, or believe in prophecies, or that worship idols. We are one of those three and that’s why the Friends of Friends are here. That’s why the others were here, too, and that’s why the next group is coming in July. Gina says that they know that the whole world isn’t really what it looks like but it’s actually the creation of a single intelligence and that we and everything exist inside that intelligence. I asked her if it was like the Matrix and then I explained to her what that was and she said it wasn’t like that at all and so then I asked her if was like when that hospital show ended and it turned out to all be a kid imagining it in a snow globe and she said it wasn’t like that either. But she said that it’s the one thing that everyone in the world agrees on, all these thousands and thousands of advanced civilizations, they apparently all have proof that the world is imaginary or a dream or a computer program or something. And they study earth and the two other planets like it because they are pretty sure that these three planets and the intelligent life on them are either mistakes, like accidents, or else one of them might be the center of the whole thing and everything else is a mistake or an accident. They want to figure out which is which so that they can better understand the intelligence that creates the world.

That sounds a lot like religion to me. I tried to finish up college a few years ago and I took a world religions course and to me this sounds like religion, but I’m not an expert so I don’t know. Also I didn’t end up finishing college. I only have like three courses left but I’m not never going to get there and that bothers me a lot because a lot of people in my family were really educated and were doctors and engineers and I’m just nothing special. That’s mostly because of this thing that I’ve had to deal with as part of my life.

When I look back on all the videos they’ve shown me and all the questions they’ve asked it’s pretty clear that this is what they are studying in me. I should have seen that even before Gina told me but it’s hard to think clearly about things like this because it’s traumatic. I’ve read some of the comments you all have made about me in the last few months and I’ve seen a few of you mention mental health stuff, like maybe I’m crazy. I’m not crazy. I’m not delusional or insane. But over the years I’ve had to deal with this shit in my life and it’s not easy and maybe that’s caused me to see things a little differently than they really are. I don’t mean like I’m imagining things but that I’m maybe justifying things or rationalizing them. You have to understand that I don’t have my own life, if you can understand that. I’m not in control of it. Someone else is. And they’ve done stuff to me, like taking me away and forcing me to watch things and interrogate me and all of it, and I don’t have a choice. I don’t have a choice in it. And I think maybe when I was commenting here before maybe I was putting kind of rose colored glasses on my experience because the reality of it is that my life doesn’t mean anything to anyone and I am powerless and it was easier for me to think of Jack and Gina as friendly and as the things they do with me as just not so bad. I don’t know what my point is here except that you shouldn’t trust most abuction stories. I wouldn’t trust most of the alien stuff that you hear, either, because people out there want attention and they are bored or they want to take advantage of you and make you do things and they make stuff up to get your attention. If you’ve been through it in reality it’s easy to spot the people making up stuff about it. I say this because I saw on one of your comments there’s a guy posting that he’s an alien named Adam and is going to show every one the true history of the planet through the internet starting this summer and he made his account right after I posted my comments and then started posting recently. At one point he even said that I was part of his scam somehow. That person is full of BS. That’s not a real thing and if you believe it then I’ve got a bridge to sell you. And I mention it also because you are probably going to hear a lot more accounts of abductions in the next few years because I’ve seen many more of us up there than I used to. Things have changed about the way they are observing us and there’s a lot more human contact and a lot of those people are bound to mention it to friends or family and then once that gets started the hoaxers and frauds are bound to start popping up. This stuff is really important though and not just for you and for earth but for the people who they are taking. We are people and this is not easy for most of us. It’s hard and it’s lonely and we don’t have anywhere we can get help.

My friend Sam that I mentioned before died in 2016 and I got a chance to meet his mother at the funeral and I think that helped her deal with the loss a little. He was a nice guy. He was the nicest guy I ever knew honestly. He was only 8 years older than me but he died of bone cancer and I wonder if it had to do with, I guess radiation or something, or just something about our experiences up there. I don’t know. Or I don’t know we are all getting older and maybe it was just his destiny to die like that, but I don’t think so and I don’t believe in destiny anyway. He was such a nice guy to me and his mother was heartbroken and there were almost no one at his funeral. And of course that’s not his real name, as I said last time I changed everyone’s name because I’m not about to out anyone on here and I happened to be thinking about that show Cheers at the time and that’s why I picked these stupid names.

I begged Coach to come with me to the funeral because it was the right thing to do and because I’d never traveled that far on my own but he wouldn’t and we haven’t spoken for years. He pretends like none of this is real and that it never happens. I know that they are still taking him up and I’ve tried to reach out to him but he stopped returning my calls. He is really famous now not just sort of famous but very very famous and I know that he’s afraid of what this could do to his career, but it’s not like I would ever name him so I don’t know why he cut me out of his life. This thing that we are all going through is different for each of us and some of us handle it differently, I guess. But to me it felt different than that when he wouldn’t go to Sam’s funeral it was like I had insulted his mother or something, like how dare I ask him to go to the funeral of some trashy nobody. When really he just had a couple of lucky breaks and that’s the only difference between him and Sam. Or even between him and I. I’m not bitter about his success but I am so furious with him about the way he changed and treated me when Sam died and didn’t even acknowledge Sam or go to his funeral. I know that he will never ever admit to any of this but I also know that Coach was in the same group as me and that eventually they were going to take him back with them. I bet he thinks he’s safe from that now because he’s so seen everywhere and they wouldn’t dare take up a celebrity because then everyone would know but they don’t care about that. So live it up now, buddy, because sooner or later you’re going to vanish and your truth will come out.

I met three other people who went up regularly over the last 8 or 10 years and made friends with them and I didn’t mention any of them last time I commented here because one I had just met and wasn’t sure if we were really going to be friends and the other two I hadn’t met yet. They are all dead now. Two of them committed suicide and the other one died in a car accident that I’m pretty sure was also a suicide.

So maybe you get it now when I say that once you’ve been through this you can tell when people are lying. They don’t set you back down here with a message of world peace or a warning to stop wars. They don’t care about us, not like that they don’t. They don’t select some old man on a hillbilly vacation to give him a message about how to save the whales or to fight satan. And the fact of it is is that it takes a hell of a lot of patience fronm me to get to the point where I could ask them questions about anything.

This thing has been a part of my terrible life since I was a kid and it’s too much to deal with to be honest. I haven’t ever been able to hold down a real job and I haven’t been able to make real friends or have relationships that meant anything except I was very close to Diane and her family but she’s gone now too. Dad died in 2010 and left me our house and a little bit of money. My mom died a long time ago but that’s a whole another story. If it weren’t for the house and the money he left me I would have ended up on the street and then you all here would never have heard of me and anyone I talked to would have thought I was a crazy homeless man. And that’s how most of us probably end up is either living in the street or else driving our cars off of cliffs and taking enough pills to not wake up. I don’t know why I’ve been able to handle it and other’s can’t. I don’t know why Coach can handle it and others cant. I don’t know what makes us any different or what makes us similar. And maybe we can’t handle it better anyway and maybe the better way is just to go out on your own terms or to lose your mind and get locked up. I don’t know really but I know that when you scroll through comments on here no one seems interested in what day to day life is like for someone like us whose lives are taken over by this.

I don’t know anything is the fact of it all at the end of the day. The only thing I know for sure is that when someone says they have answers, or that the aliens told them things, or that they are an alien, or anything for sure about aliens or conspiracies or anything like that, you can be pretty sure that that person is full of BS and is trying to pull one over on you. That’s the truth and maybe the only full truth that I know. Because if this happens to you, if this really happens to you, then you don’t get answers. You don’t get to understand. And you don’t come forward and pretend to have the answers. When this happens to you you spend all your days feeling like garbage and you try to hide.

I’ve had I don’t know how many jobs over the years all at around minimum wage, making sandwiches, delivering pizza, filling shipping boxes, janitorial work, but I can’t hold a job because of this. I couldn’t finish college because of this and I barely finished high school if you want to know that fact of it. I hardly leave my house or go out in public, not because I think people will think I’m crazy and not even because I’m afraid of people but because I’m so tired all the time. I know that I have trauma and I know that maybe the way I see these things is shaped by that and all of that. I know that but it doesn’t change the fact this is the day to day reality. I miss my dad and I miss Diane and I even miss Coach and I hardly get through a day without thinking about Sam because I just have no one else in my life. All the time I’m lonely and it hurts to be this alone.

So no I don’t know how their machines work or how they travel here or where I’ll be going with them or any of that. I don’t know any of that and that makes me feel even worse because I have no just no control and no understanding about it. And even if I asked them or if they could tell me how could I know? And how could I explain it to anyone if anyone would listen anyway? I don’t even know how cell phones work. How does an air conditioner work? How do they get air into the machine that puts air in your car tires? I don’t know any of this stuff. How long have they been here? I don’t know but I don’t even know how long we have been here. Do they have any weaknesses? I don’t know and if they did do you think they would tell me? Can they feel love? I don’t know that for sure because how could I know that. Why did they choose July 18? I don’t know the answer to that. I don’t have any answers to these things and I’m sick of having the questions. And I don’t care that I’m not coming back because I don’t have anything here. I’m so tired of the loneliness and the sadness of this place. So what. I’m not afraid of them or of the government either because there’s nothing they can do. Every moment of my life is the worst moment of my life.

I’ll tell you what is frustrating is to see so many comments on here and not just on here but everywhere about conspiracy this and conspiracy that and you can see in their faces or in their words that they want to be a part of it and they want this experience. But you DO NOT want this experience. It’s frustrating to see people who think they have figured something out because they stayed up late on a Wednesday night reading something on the web and now they think they understand or they’ve figured something out. You’re out of your mind if you think you can figure it all out. I’m not the crazy one. And you won’t get your answers from the government coverup report that’s about to come out that will say Oh sure there’s some unexplained stuff but we don’t know about any aliens.

And I hate to break it to everyone, but they already made contact. They are here and they have been here and they are now in contact with humans. I’ve seen many, many, many more of us up there on my last several trips and they weren’t like me not like Coach or Sam these aren’t abductees or whatever it is that we are. When you see an abductee up there we usually look either like they are leading us down the hallway in a dentists office or else we are throwing our arms around and screaming because we are so scared. But the people up there now are different. But now there are people up there who look like business men and military men. They are sitting up there on their own without being guarded, and they are having meetings, and they are watching something on screens and talking back like probably with people back on Earth. They are wearing like army uniforms and military jackets. I’ve heard these people up there speaking in English and in languages that I don’t understand but, I mean, I know that some of them were Chinese, and some were Japanese or Korean, and there were some that were French because I do recognize French. I’ve seen people who look Arab and African and everything you can imagine. They are in contact with us. I know that the U.S. government is in contact with them because I’ve seen American military up there and also because when the U.S. government men kidnapped me they asked me questions that they couldn’t have just made up. They had information about the ships and about what they have done to me on those ships and about me, and the only way they could have gotten all that information was if they were also talking with the friends of friends or whatever you want to call them. And that was years ago, so I know that the government at least knew about them years ago. And you wonder what you’ll learn from the report?

Whatever was planned for July is still going to happen so far as I know, but it has definitely changed. Something changed and I’m pretty sure that’s why this report is coming out, but I can’t be sure about that. I’ve heard Friends talking about a report for years and years but I didn’t know it would happen this way. I don’t know if the report that’s coming out is to prepare us or if it’s just a cover up. I don’t know what it all will be on the 18th, either, except that Gina 2 and the Friends of Friends are leaving and someone else is coming and that whatever will happen on Earth is not colonization. I’ve seen maps up there and it looks like on the 18th something will happen at least in western Africa, something in maybe China or around China, and in Wyoming or Colorado or Utah. It’s hard for me to know where stuff is just looking at maps without the state and country borders on them but none of the maps up there have any of those lines so I’m making educated guesses on those three spots.

I don’t know for sure what the government report will be but I think that the point of it is misdirection. There’s a big change in the program coming and the Friends are leaving, and that’s one of the reasons why I’m going too, I think. And something about that change I think might be really noticeable or destructive or something. There won’t be answers in any report, just misdirections, that’s my bet.

This took me a lot longer than I thought it would and it’s too late to answer questions, but I don’t know if I would want to. I can’t tell you exactly what will happen on the 18th and I don’t care anyway. Whatever it is I just don’t care even if it is destructive or even if the people coming to replace the Friends of Friends are terrible and they colonize. I don’t have the ability to care anymore because I’m just tired and I’ve had to accept my destiny. The only way I make it through my nights right now is telling myself that in a few weeks time I’ll get to see Diane and make sure that she’s ok. I’m probably being stupid because they are probably going to do something bad to me, but it really can’t be worse than this and I have no choice but to believe that this will work out for me. I can’t make it through the night without believe that. And believe me I know how pathetic it sounds when I say that all I have to look forward to is seeing a girl who is practically like a niece or a distant cousin and who might not even remember me for all I know. She’s been gone a long time and I know there are others of us that they have taken so I hope that she’s met some friends and is happy wherever she is and I guess wherever it is that I am going and maybe there will be enough of us there that I can make some friends.
View Quote

Hell of a story.

Right up there with badselfeater and 2012.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top