Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@nickmemphis

I too am an adopted child, as is my brother, as are both my kids. I absolutely believe in it. My daughter got pregnant at 22, single, and just starting life as a college grad. She didn't want to tell us and was thinking of a late term abortion. When she sent me the email of "being a failure" I thought I was reading her suicide letter. As I mentioned, she was considering the abortion. After many hours of trying to get her to answer my calls, she finally did. Bottom line is, I told her abortion is not the answer. To come home, have the baby, and give it up for adoption. I reminded her that there are people out there that are going to be the best parents ever, if only given the chance. She came home, we found her an advocate to help her with the process. Ultimately she kept the baby, and we are so beyond grateful. Our little granddaughter is the most precious, loving, sweet, well mannered child ever. But that's mainly because I was such an awesome dad.

Ok, sorry to stay, but my daughter was the child of a prostitute and also a crack addict. Unfortunately we found that out due to an "ooops" by the county. But it never mattered. We've never told her, and doubt we ever will.

Not sure the point I'm trying to make... I guess for me, abortion should be an option if the mother is in peril due to the birth? I'm just glad my birth parents didn't abort me, and I'm even more grateful the birth parents of my children didn't choose abortion.

View Quote

All that and a bag of chips.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ah… you were “out-voted” by your partners.  So now you have even MORE people to blame other than yourself?  Who do you blame for all the bad decisions from the previous decade?

I’m a very successful adventurer.
View Quote

Yeah, you see companies have by-laws, rules agreed to beforehand on how the company is to operate, part of the by-laws were each member gets one vote on matters/issues that are brought up to a vote, The vote on to continue forward was held, I cast my vote, 1, to continue forward, they voted against the idea, 2....Now you see Cinncinnatus 2 is a bigger number then 1.

Are you keeping up or do I need to break it down further for you?

Of course you are. Its not like you have proof of this, right? Nah, of course not.
Quoted:

Advocating for the death of future people who might not vote/act according to how you want?

I think a ton of people here do some pretty amazing jobs. Some people know how to future proof, others not so much. Do you not see the level of success in this place when we have a thread dedicated solely to Porsches?
View Quote

Again, they refuse to value my life/rights/freedom/future, hell they do not even value their own, and even worse they will gladly strip my of life, rights, freedom, future if I do not give them what they want, so you will excuse me if my give a fuck is depleted.

I know tons of people have amazing jobs, I am calling bullshit on his claims.

PS you know what the best Porsche is?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nah.  This loser talk bores me.

I’m going to the yacht club for a cocktail….
View Quote

Yeah, what I thought, when comforted with hard facts and reality you just shut down and run away.

Do go on, please, explain to me how I an equal partner can out vote my equal partners who out number my vote 2 to 1, I am sure you have some legal expect tactic that will reverse everything, right?

Yeah, go have a drink I have a feeling you need it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:01:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#8]
The left can't meme.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 3:47:38 AM EDT
[#9]
monitor bump
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 4:35:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
monitor bump
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
monitor bump

This

Quoted:
I’m always comforted by “hard facts and reality,” yes.   Kinda my thing… I honestly don’t care about the details of why you fail.  Sounds awful; a tale of misery, incompetence and cluelessness.
Thank you.  I worked hard today and earned it.  You?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/image-2034002.jpg

No, I am not so weak I need to drink to deal with life.

Quoted:
The left can't meme.

The left can`t do anything worth wild save lie, cheat, ruin, and destroy great things and group people.

Also meme does not include immigration.

@Infantry26
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#12]
When a pregnant woman is murdered her unborn child is considered murdered too.
 Abortion should be murder.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Meme is a little wordy there.

Seems like a fallacy that our gun rights have to be exchanged for “compromises” on every gay, drug, and abortion related issue out there.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If getting pregnant meant that you were going to have a kid, AND the government was not going to pay for it,

1) people would be more vigilant about birth control.

2) women would be more particular about their choices

Women who got pregnant would:

1) Need to get married or

2) Rely on their family/community/church for support

The family/community/church would create and encourage a culture where getting married was the favored course of action in those circumstances.

View Quote

Shut up white man!!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am adopted, at birth. 1970. Sealed records, although my similarly adopted in 1966 sister apparently hunted up her gamete donors, some years ago. Personally, I never gave a shit about them. Thanks and goodbye, my parents are the ones that were there.

That's not my point. My point is, I could be a rape baby, a nephson, pooped out of some junkie's twat that tricked on the street to score a fix, or just some dumbass teen's lovechild from getting knocked up at the prom in the backseat of a jalopy.
I'm pretty sure, given the circumstances of a mother giving up a baby for adoption, the statisticians would have predicted for that infant, me, a very poor future. Good thing abortion wasn't legal yet, at least for me, huh?
View Quote

If I was a Tank Commander I would name my tank “Rape Baby”!
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

“The Rape Babies”

That’s my new band name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am adopted, at birth. 1970. Sealed records, although my similarly adopted in 1966 sister apparently hunted up her gamete donors, some years ago. Personally, I never gave a shit about them. Thanks and goodbye, my parents are the ones that were there.

That's not my point. My point is, I could be a rape baby, a nephson, pooped out of some junkie's twat that tricked on the street to score a fix, or just some dumbass teen's lovechild from getting knocked up at the prom in the backseat of a jalopy.
I'm pretty sure, given the circumstances of a mother giving up a baby for adoption, the statisticians would have predicted for that infant, me, a very poor future. Good thing abortion wasn't legal yet, at least for me, huh?

“The Rape Babies”

That’s my new band name.

I love it!
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

“The Rape Babies”

That’s my new band name.
View Quote

You better be careful Cincinnatus...........considering this clown is in charge.

Link Posted: 7/31/2021 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I’m having such a tough time “dealing with life” -I’m having another cocktail (tequila soda and lime):

Cheers!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/image-2034787.jpg
View Quote

It was so fucking hot here last week that I was seen floating on the shores of Lake Erie in a green rubber thingie like that one on the deck.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But you aren’t effectively “dealing with life,” are you?  You fail and blame others.

You should consider drinking. Heavily.  After all, what have you got to lose?
View Quote

You think assignment of blame to proper people is “blaming others”, I bet you think Maxim shutting down it’s suppressor shop after the NFA past was “blaming others” or the countless people and companies effected by the Hughes Amendment were just whiners who “blamed others for their failures” right?

Yeah you keep believing that, until the executive office uses it’s unjust power to ruin your life, then you will sing a different tune, but your so secure on your high house you really believe that they can not touch you, well remember this Proverb pride goeth before a fall.
Quoted:

Seems like a fallacy that our gun rights have to be exchanged for “compromises” on every gay, drug, and abortion related issue out there.
View Quote

No it’s say that just because we support the “freedoms “ of others does not mean they support ours, and they do not.

Quoted:

View Quote

You Know the life span of that name in this pussified Army would be measured in mins, right? Still funny.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You better be careful Cincinnatus...........considering this clown is in charge.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/210121162009-lloyd-austin-0119-super-tease.jpg
View Quote

Hates whites so much he took leave from
A multimillion dollar job from Raytheon to harm whitey.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 3:35:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Left can’t meme.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Meh I think if we had the 60 million aborted since Roe V wade (all of which being raised by people who didn’t want to be or couldn’t afford to be parents) + any offspring they would have had then our country would be objectively worse

I guess I’m just cynical

View Quote

I think if whores didn't know they can just "take care" of "problems" that might arise, there wouldn't have been 60 million unwanted children.  Or that even if there still were, it's justifiable to murder 60 million "undesirables".  

I guess I'm just naïve.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Such a sad, sad story.  

One the one hand there are all those companies you cite that drive on, fighting the good fight, and continue to be successful.  

Then there’s YOU.
View Quote

The fuck are you taking about?! Maxim Suppressor closed its doors, tappmen stopped making firearms all together and went into the paint ball market, and the countless small firms that make conversion kits shut their doors as well, everyone save a few large companies went under because of federal regulations that either banned their products or made them unaffordable.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You are so right. I should have been aborted, because the woman in whose womb I was quickened was not willing to carry to term. It would have saved me from half a century of effort and hassle and failures galore.
View Quote

You're 50 years old and this is the shit you dwell on? Get over it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Meh I think if we had the 60 million aborted since Roe V wade (all of which being raised by people who didn’t want to be or couldn’t afford to be parents) + any offspring they would have had then our country would be objectively worse

I guess I’m just cynical

View Quote

truth.  
Somebody post crime stats and the correlation with legal abortion.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Op, I'm glad your bio mom had the good sense to find a loving family to adopt.  We are all going to have to answer to God for not doing more to prevent the slaughter of the "inconvenient people" in society.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Left can’t meme.
View Quote

The left can’t do anything of value.
Quoted:

I think if whores didn't know they can just "take care" of "problems" that might arise, there wouldn't have been 60 million unwanted children.  Or that even if there still were, it's justifiable to murder 60 million "undesirables".  

I guess I'm just naïve.
View Quote

You are naive, when you see hordes of people lined up, smiling, taking about how their gonna get all sorts of free stuff, or seeing them line up at a polling with their Obama shirts, or Bernie hats, or Joe and the Ho Sweaters (someone had to vote for em) taking with malicious tones about they will “get even for insert transgressions here” or for Amnesty, or to end the basic Constitutional protections that prevent their side from going fully communistic tyrant that they do desperately want to inflict on others...When they do such things,they lose any sort of considerations that normal people might be given.

They are my enemies, by their own intent, by their own declarations, by their own actions they support the enslavement of those more capable then are, and gladly support the extermination of all who refuse to submit before their evil designs.

There is no line they will not cross, no tactic that is beyond the pale that they would not use against us, no action that is so cruel as to not warrant its usage to murder us, all for the crime of not wanting to give up our lives, liberty, and property in the pursuit of their failed ideas.

If they want to use their existence as a weapon to rob people of their life, liberty, and property, it is high time we disarm them of that weapon.

They started this war, not us.

And because of this, our cause is just, moral, and indeed sanctioned by God himself to defend ourselves from the forces of evil.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The left can't do anything of value.

You are naive, when you see hordes of people lined up, smiling, taking about how their gonna get all sorts of free stuff, or seeing them line up at a polling with their Obama shirts, or Bernie hats, or Joe and the Ho Sweaters (someone had to vote for em) taking with malicious tones about they will "get even for insert transgressions here" or for Amnesty, or to end the basic Constitutional protections that prevent their side from going fully communistic tyrant that they do desperately want to inflict on others...When they do such things,they lose any sort of considerations that normal people might be given.

They are my enemies, by their own intent, by their own declarations, by their own actions they support the enslavement of those more capable then are, and gladly support the extermination of all who refuse to submit before their evil designs.

There is no line they will not cross, no tactic that is beyond the pale that they would not use against us, no action that is so cruel as to not warrant its usage to murder us, all for the crime of not wanting to give up our lives, liberty, and property in the pursuit of their failed ideas.

If they want to use their existence as a weapon to rob people of their life, liberty, and property, it is high time we disarm them of that weapon.

And because of this, or cause just, moral, and indeed sanctioned by God himself to defend ourselves from the forces of evil.
View Quote

brother , I can understand this line of reasoning

of letting certain groups murder their own before they become a drain on society because statistically that's what will happen

but abortion is murder or it isn't - there's no gray area to me

life begins at conception , and there is no justification for murdering the unborn - even if that child might / most definitely grow up to be leftist scum

deal with the problem at that point - when that individual has made their own choice of how to live

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And you can spot them in the womb, huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are naive, when you see hordes of people lined up, smiling, taking about how their gonna get all sorts of free stuff, or seeing them line up at a polling with their Obama shirts, or Bernie hats, or Joe and the Ho Sweaters (someone had to vote for em) taking with malicious tones about they will “get even for insert transgressions here” or for Amnesty, or to end the basic Constitutional protections that prevent their side from going fully communistic tyrant that they do desperately want to inflict on others...When they do such things,they lose any sort of considerations that normal people might be given.

And because of this, or cause just, moral, and indeed sanctioned by God himself to defend ourselves from the forces of evil.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:23:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Never let them take your smile...

Quoted:

truth.  
Somebody post crime stats and the correlation with legal abortion.  

https://journalistsresource.org/economics/abortion-crime-research-donohue-levitt/

Quoted:

Best part is it selects itself, a majority of those getting abortion vote dem/lean dem.

Quoted:
brother , I can understand this line of reasoning
of letting certain groups murder their own before they become a drain on society because statistically that's what will happen
but abortion is murder or it isn't - there's no gray area to me
life begins at conception , and there is no justification for murdering the unborn - even if that child might / most definitely grow up to be leftist scum
deal with the problem at that point - when that individual has made their own choice of how to live

@aiba7x

You expect me to care about them, when they do not care about themselves/each other, and will gladly use what ever means they have to take away the rights and property of others (either direct violence, or violence by proxy IE voting).

You do understand how insane that is from my, and anyone else`s perspective who values Liberty, right? You even agree of the likelihood of them growing up to be leftist scum, and then you have the "courage" to say "you/we will deal with the problem at that point" when you have shown your inability to prevent an entirely preventable problem, you do understand how a person can say if you are not willing to stop a small threat, how you are unlikely to stop a a larger threat down the road.

I have seen how this works out and I am picking me, mine, and the side of Liberty over the death cult of egalitarianism.

My right to be free includes my right to be free of them.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:10:34 AM EDT
[#39]
It's a weird thread when I agree with @Cincinnatus

and I don't like it
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:55:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:12:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It's a weird thread when I agree with @Cincinnatus

and I don't like it
View Quote

Seeing the man’s track record of being wrong, maybe you wanna avoid agreeing with him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You see International Bankers and Zionists hiding behind every tree.  You see enemies lurking inside every non-white womb, ACTUALLY comparing them to baby "Hitler." Oblivious to the irony, you advocate genocide.  When pressed to answer whether the Holocaust ever happened -you deflect the question, thinking no one will notice.

Your recommendation for avoiding wars in Muslim countries is to go back in time and tighten our border control policies.

The decisions you've made in your life have resulted in your current, sad state.

Your "track record" is superb!
View Quote

Quote me where I compared non whites to Hitler, please do so,,you won’t because I never did because you are lying and making shit up like you always do.

Again, when did talk about going back in time?

When pressed for how I and my compatriots are to blame for the illegal actions of Joe “Where am I?” Biden, you never explain,

Maybe, just maybe you should read a post rather then assume the content, and give a detailed post explaining your position but then again if you were able to you would, but you can’t.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:13:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You are claiming that in THIS discussion about aborting babies you assume will become democrats, you DIDN'T bring up time travel and killing baby Hitler?

...also noted that you remain silent about your Holocaust denial.  
There you go again, blaming your failures on others.  

Take responsibility and do something with your life.  

I've given multiple detailed, substantive posts in this thread.  Just none in answer to your silly posts about Time Traveling Hitler Killers or your determined advocacy for the genocide of Black Babies.  

View Quote

No you haven’t, you just lie and take things out of context, when pushed to show your work, provide proof you provide nothing.

Because that is all you have, nothing but lies.

Talking to you as about as constructive as talking to a wall, but then again a wall provides use.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
. Everyone here who read THIS thread, read you blathering on about Time Traveling Hitler Killers, as your lame attempt to make an analogy about WHY it’s good for black babies to be aborted.  You can deny it, but we all read it.

Speaking of usefulness…

What are you going to do when you grow up, other than blame others for why you can’t get your shit together?

View Quote

Where did I compare non whites to Hitler? You are not going to provide proof because that is what you do, drink, make shit up, then refuse to provide any proof.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Where did I compare non whites to Hitler? You are not going to provide proof because that is what you do, drink, make shit up, then refuse to provide any proof.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
. Everyone here who read THIS thread, read you blathering on about Time Traveling Hitler Killers, as your lame attempt to make an analogy about WHY it’s good for black babies to be aborted.  You can deny it, but we all read it.

Speaking of usefulness…

What are you going to do when you grow up, other than blame others for why you can’t get your shit together?

You said, numerous times, that exterminating black babies is desirable in order to prevent future crimes against you, and justified it by asking if we would kill baby Hitler given the opportunity.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top