Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2018 9:44:08 PM EDT
I'd like to see there be an option to only see threads with no replies when browsing Newest Topics, or just add a section for threads with no replies.

The reason being in my case is I like to browse Newest Topics for new Tech discussions and pop in when I can to help/advise. If a thread already has some replies I usually just skip past it as there's usually no need for yet another person to pop in at that point.

I think this would help with getting replies into threads with odd/uncommon topics as it would keep these threads from being totally buried in the Newest Topics section.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 2:07:53 AM EDT
[#1]
While what you're really asking for is a feature to the forum software.. I can provide this which works out pretty well (if you're a member and have access to the search function)

Attachment Attached File

Its just squeaks by the 3 character lower limit for keywords and the wildcard counts . Also most questions of course have the keyword 'is'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top