Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2022 5:00:59 PM EDT
With my birthday coming up, my wife asked me what I wanted. I told her that I wanted a $100 (ish) bottle of scotch. I really love Glendronach 15 yr Revival but want to try something different. Not a fan of peat or a lot of smoke.

I looked for Edradour Caledonia but can't find it anywhere.

I'm lookink at Aberlour 16 year an Aberlour A'Bunadh but can't decide. Anyone that has tasted both have an opinion on these?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has been some time since I finished my last bottle of Aberlour A'Bunadh so I can’t give you a detailed description, but it was definitely on my “drink again” list.
View Quote

I have the Aberlour A'bunadh Alba and love it. It's a damn good scotch
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the bottle for my birthday and I'm drinking some now. Man this is good.

Got bottles of Redbreast 12, Clynelish 14, and Glenlivet 12 also. Trying them all this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top