Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 96
Posted: 8/2/2021 7:38:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cm]
06-27-2022 - jovan pulitzer paper analysis p 68

04-04-2022 raffensperger issued 4 subpoenas for information after ignoring truethevote for a year.... problem is, there was a person that was lead counsel for abram's group that would get the name of the whistleblower, if ttv complies... p65

04-04-2022 charles kirk talks to dinesh d'sousza about the truethevote info - says he saw the evidence and saw harvesters visiting abram's offices between ballot drops... nightly - page 62

03-01-2022 Dispite speaker vos attempts to derail the investigation into wisconsin election fraud by gableman, gableman presented an interim report in a hearing today, reccommending the election be decertified

not a good summary of what happened in the hearing has been found yet, but a link to the report is on page 60

02-11-2022 Feds want to supress both full and redacted reports that  dominion machines have vulnerabilities and are hackable, because they don't want others to know what the vulnerabilities are p59 or https://apnews.com/article/technology-georgia-atlanta-voting-elections-d4543623099fea5bf3633d0913532c11

01/28/2022 PA state court ruled that the no excuse mail in voter law was unconstitutional. article P58, likely to be put on hold while appealed to PA supreme court by the governor

01/12/22 raffensperger to be interviews on john fredericks show, links p57

01/04/22 - raffensperger openning investigation into reports of ballot harvesting and collussion, reports made by truethevote from back in august - page 57

dec - various reports of investigations going on page 57

12/08 - wisconsin state hearing on voter rolls, too many discrepencies such as over 120,000 ACTIVE voters who have been registered to vote for more than 100 years, etc. too many to  to list, thanks to DaGoose for finding video see p55

11/19 update 12/2   kemp has his own office do investigation into claims available (as not all information that is suppose to be available has been provided) fulton county data doesn't match their reported numbers from prior audits....

kemp's office finds the fulton county information and numbers can't be vaildated, as they don't match and fulton county and calls for state investigation page 55

11/09 - voter ga has determined all in person ballot images are missing in fulton county, and 74 counties are also missing ballot images and more p54

10/13 - georgia judge amero throws out garland favorito request to examine absentee ballots for lack of injury and had no standing, after hearing from georgia investigators no evidence of fraud exist p53

10/07 - house oversight hearing sham - maricopa admits they deleted data from machines before turning them over to senate audit team. they claim they 'archived' the data, and did not turn over the 'archived' data because it was not directly requested - p52

9/23 - texas sos announces request for forensic audit of 4 counties - dallas, harris, tarrant, and collin for the 2929 election - page 46

9/22 - Maricopa county supervisor chucri resigns after recordings of him doubting authenticity of election leaked and posted at the gateway pundit. other recordings to follow - page 46

9/17 maricopa county had a late, special hearing on the charges they violated arizona law and were under threat of losing millions in funding as a result, as well as possible misdemeanor charges and prison time.

it appears they caved to the arizona senate subpeona, and will be providing access to routers, logs, and other material they had been refusing to provide.

see page 44

title was AZ audit - maricopa county tells senate f* you- AZ Audit Hearing Fri Sept 24 1pm

9/16 senator rogers announces hearing for az audit results  Fri Sept 24 1pm

9/08 - liz harris put out a report today on findings of a volunteer arizona canvas, more on page 40

9/03 - truethevote to release video soon of ballot harvesting - stories page 40

8/30 - colorado sos blocks any audit, dekalb county chain of custody problems page 40

8/21 mastriano had tried to start a pennsylvania audit, it has been blocked by corman, with corman saying it's problems with mastriano and mastriano is no longer doing one

see page 38 for posts

aeroworksxp clips from lindell event
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/AZ-audit-maricopa-county-tells-senate-f-you-az-audit-draft-being-prepared/5-2475195/?page=32#i94234212

data analysis by seek2 regarding arizona voting patterns
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/AZ-audit-maricopa-county-tells-senate-f-you-az-audit-draft-being-prepared/5-2475195/?page=28#i94198695
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/AZ-audit-maricopa-county-tells-senate-f-you-fulton-co-ga-election-chief-resigns/5-2475195/?page=36#i94274101
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/AZ-audit-maricopa-county-tells-senate-f-you-fulton-co-ga-election-chief-resigns/5-2475195/?r=-1&page=37&anc=94323664#i94307712

8-17 az audit draft being prepared, to be presented to az senate for review before release
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/AZ-audit-maricopa-county-tells-senate-f-you-fulton-co-ga-election-chief-resigns/5-2475195/?r=-1&page=37&anc=94323664#i94338799

8-15 Georgia Fulton County Elections Chief Ralph Jones Resigns  He Ran the Late Night Ballot Dump Operation in Atlanta
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/AZ-audit-maricopa-county-tells-senate-f-you-8-2-borrelli-files-AG-complaint-Wisc-issues-subpoenas/5-2475195/?page=37#i94298990

------------------------

maricopa refuses to provide material despite az senate subpoena

PHOENIX  Maricopa County officials said Monday they refuse to turn over routers sought by the Arizona Senate and questioned the validity of Republican lawmakers' latest subpoena related to the contentious 2020 election audit.

Senate President Karen Fann and Judiciary Committee Chairman Warren Petersen issued the subpoena July 26 and gave the state's largest county one week to produce the network routers and traffic logs, envelopes from all mail-in ballots or images of them, certain voter registration records with change histories, and records related security breaches.

"The board has real work to do and little time to entertain this adventure in never-never land. Please finish whatever it is that you are doing and release whatever it is you are going to release," Chairman Jack Sellers, one of four Republicans on the five-member Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, wrote in a letter accompanying Monday's response to the subpoena.
View Quote
"Furthermore, the Maricopa County EMS (election management system) is not, and never has been, connected to the Internet; therefore, nothing related to the EMS is on the routers. So there's nothing to gain and far too much potential harm to risk removing all of the county's routers and producing them to the Senate's designees hired for the purpose of examining the Maricopa County EMS," the document says.

The item-by-item response is followed by a list of 11 objections that challenged the validity of the subpoena.
View Quote

https://ktar.com/story/4605193/maricopa-county-defiantly-responds-to-arizona-senates-audit-subpoena/

the arizona senate is currently out of session, and doesn't have the votes to hold maricopa in contempt because there have been 2 gop, including ugenti-rita who is running to be the next secretary of state in charge of elections, that refuse to investigate the election or support legislation to improve election integrity

so what is next?

there is suppose to be a canvas of suspicious voters on the voting rolls that have voted in the last election beginning soon.

the canvas is suppose to look at voters with problems such as 10's to 100's of voters registered to addresses that are businesses, single family homes, vacant lots, etc. and try to invalidate the maricopa votes

edit title was arizona audit - maricopa county tells az senate f* you, not going to give you anything 8/2/21

Update - borrelli files complaint with AG to have maricopa investigated for violating subpoena, which could result in maricopa losing 10% of it's share of tax revenue for a year

State Sen. Sonny Borrelli is asking the attorney general to punish the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors for refusing to comply with a recent subpoena related to the Senate's ongoing "audit" of the 2020 general election.

Borrelli, a Republican from Lake Havasu City, filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office under a 2016 law known as SB1487, which allows any lawmaker to ask the attorney general to investigate a city or county for adopting policies that violate state law. If the attorney general finds that the city or county did violate the law, they must either change the disputed policy or forfeit 10% of the shared tax revenue they receive from the state for that year.
View Quote

https://www.azmirror.com/blog/borrelli-wants-ag-to-take-action-against-supervisors-over-subpoena-defiance/
more details in article

edit - title was AZ audit - maricopa county tells senate f* you on anything 8/2/21-UPD borrelli files AG complaint

8-6-21
it's tgp, but from oann, so....

Wisconsin's Election Committee Chairman Janelle Brandtjen issued subpoenas this morning to Brown and Milwaukee Counties.

Today, OANN's Political Correspondent Christina Bobb reported big news out of Madison, Wisconsin.

I just received confirmation just a few minutes ago that as you mentioned, chairman of the election committee here in the assembly in Wisconsin Janel Brandtjen has issued subpoenas this morning to both Brown County and Milwaukee County. Milwaukee County is obviously where Milwaukee is in Brown County is Green Bay, and she's heard from many of her constituents and many people around Wisconsin saying that they want an audit and they want to see what's happening in their elections here in Wisconsin and they just want to take a look and see what happened and so she issued those subpoenas, so it looks like we will see an audit. This is the same approach that Arizona took to subpoena the counties and ask them to turn over the information, and that happened this morning.
View Quote
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/wisconsin-rep-janel-brandtjen-issues-subpoenas-audit-2-counties/

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Me thinks thou doth protest too much
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#2]
If it’s not time it’s about a quarter til

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
State needs to slow walk any funds the county gets and find ways to dry up revenue streams
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Did the vote counts match up?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:
Did the vote counts match up?
View Quote

Of course not.  But they are paying for a complete audit.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#6]
This is just theatre now.  The audit will prove Trump won AZ.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#7]
CoC should be happening to officials in Maricopa county.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
View Quote

One step at a time. Let the info they do have be put out to put the counties action in context. Then...
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:42:34 PM EDT
[#9]
On Codemonkeyz telegram he just reported that a whistleblower with full access to the dominion systems election servers has come forward with documents and passwords to all machines.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:44:56 PM EDT
[#10]
It sounds like the double down on stupid plan.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By cruuzrr:
On Codemonkeyz telegram he just reported that a whistleblower with full access to the dominion systems election servers has come forward with documents and passwords to all machines.
View Quote

Where's that little boy and dog praying meme?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
View Quote

Yes it will.

County has set itself up for an obstruction charge.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#15]
If only the founders had written some sort of... guidance.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

The audit literally can't prove that. The audit can only prove the election was tampered with and invalid.

Because ballots are secret there's no way to remove the "bad" ballots to get an accurate, legitimate vote count from the remaining ballots that would show the real winner.

But they can prove the vote was tampered with to a degree to call the entire election into question.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Start throwing people in jail.

Charge them with felonies.

Fuck them
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:57:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Isenhelm] [#19]
It is now August
It sure is looking easy to cheat and get away with it.
Whether or not there was cheating, it sure looks easy to avoid an audit, at least for Ds vs Rs.
(If how I am seeing this is accurate)

ETA- and FFS, If you have a Kraken, STFU and release it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#20]
If the election equiipment has never been on the internet or been used improperly then why is it a problem if anyone takes a gander at it, Jack? You piece of fucking shit.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#21]
IIRC, CodemonkeyZ fooled everybody a couple of times as part of the Kraken party.

iwanttobelieve.jpg
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:00:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Maricopa county was chosen for a reason. ...and it has made itself glaringly clear that it is the least of the worst in being remotely a fair election.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By memsu:
Start throwing people in jail.

Charge them with felonies.

Fuck them
View Quote

That's what I'd have already done. It's kinda simple, really.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Stevie Wonder coulda seen that coming... You never ask for that which you don't already know.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#26]

"How Professional elections are run".

I think I know what they mean by "Professional".
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:29:49 PM EDT
[#27]
They need to be arrested and charged.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Gator96:
If the election equiipment has never been on the internet or been used improperly then why is it a problem if anyone takes a gander at it, Jack? You piece of fucking shit.
View Quote

Do you even know what they are asking for?

Because it doesn't sound like you have a clue...
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Nothing suspicious here.

"nothing to hide"?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:34:15 PM EDT
[#30]
I've been watching this kind of shit for years, as long as the words used are "may I have" and "please give me"

these people will NEVER hand over documents that will toss them in prison

Duh....

When a cop has to ask permission from the burglar to arrest them...

What the fuck did you expect the outcome to be?

"yeah sure officer, here's the goods, I guess you cause me red handed"

Fucking clown world.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Desert_AIP:
They need to be arrested and charged.
View Quote

No reasonable prosecutor.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:37:59 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm beginning to think the people involved in cheating this election season have no idea what it's going to be like living in a world full of pissed off zombies. By cancelling a mans vote you make him less than a citizen. If I can't be a citizen because someone stole my vote then I'm good with being a pissed off zombie.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By CherokeeRose:

No reasonable prosecutor.
View Quote

I really hope people spend the rest of their lives in prison for this. It's not JUST the fact that they committed massive fraud, it's the fact that they undermined peoples belief in a system that should have utmost integrity.

If the voting system has no integrity there is no point to a vote, it's just time to clean the slate and start over fresh...
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Thanks was looking for some kind of update.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:42:06 PM EDT
[#35]
This will cause red counties to slow roll the election results. What's to gain from red counties always being the first to report when Dems just cook up what they need? It may take weeks or months in the future to know county election results.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:
I'm beginning to think the people involved in cheating this election season have no idea what it's going to be like living in a world full of pissed off zombies. By cancelling a mans vote you make him less than a citizen. If I can't be a citizen because someone stole my vote then I'm good with being a pissed off zombie.
View Quote

I like that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Then take what is owed by all force necessary.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:46:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
IIRC, CodemonkeyZ fooled everybody a couple of times as part of the Kraken party.

iwanttobelieve.jpg
View Quote

Yep, Kraken troll.  F him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#39]
When all is said and done!

We can all go out for a delicious Nothing Burger!

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#40]
They're calling the bluff. If justice is impossible, then the only two remaining options are revenge or passivity, and they know which one the republicans will take.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:55:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mikesmith13807:

View Quote

Why don`t you fill us in then? Knower of all things that you are. lol
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Jayne_Cobb:
They're calling the bluff. If justice is impossible, then the only two remaining options are revenge or passivity, and they know which one the republicans will take.
View Quote

You still think the RepubliCONs are not in on the joke.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Gonna need gay porn stars for all those dicks
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:58:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By cm:
maricopa refuses to provide material despite az senate subpoena

PHOENIX  Maricopa County officials said Monday they refuse to turn over routers sought by the Arizona Senate and questioned the validity of Republican lawmakers' latest subpoena related to the contentious 2020 election audit.

Senate President Karen Fann and Judiciary Committee Chairman Warren Petersen issued the subpoena July 26 and gave the state's largest county one week to produce the network routers and traffic logs, envelopes from all mail-in ballots or images of them, certain voter registration records with change histories, and records related security breaches.

"The board has real work to do and little time to entertain this adventure in never-never land. Please finish whatever it is that you are doing and release whatever it is you are going to release," Chairman Jack Sellers, one of four Republicans on the five-member Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, wrote in a letter accompanying Monday's response to the subpoena.
View Quote
"Furthermore, the Maricopa County EMS (election management system) is not, and never has been, connected to the Internet; therefore, nothing related to the EMS is on the routers. So there's nothing to gain and far too much potential harm to risk removing all of the county's routers and producing them to the Senate's designees hired for the purpose of examining the Maricopa County EMS," the document says.

The item-by-item response is followed by a list of 11 objections that challenged the validity of the subpoena.
View Quote

https://ktar.com/story/4605193/maricopa-county-defiantly-responds-to-arizona-senates-audit-subpoena/

the arizona senate is currently out of session, and doesn't have the votes to hold maricopa in contempt because there have been 2 gop, including ugenti-rita who is running to be the next secretary of state in charge of elections, that refuse to investigate the election or support legislation to improve election integrity

so what is next?

there is suppose to be a canvas of suspicious voters on the voting rolls that have voted in the last election beginning soon.

the canvas is suppose to look at voters with problems such as 10's to 100's of voters registered to addresses that are businesses, single family homes, vacant lots, etc. and try to invalidate the maricopa votes

View Quote

In before a mysterious fire destroys all the evidence.

Oh wait, they have two CuckPublicans covering for them.

Anyways, those routers are hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa, even commies aren't dumb enough to hold onto evidence for almost a year...

As if the IC doesn't have all the good anyways, right? Whose side are they on?

Our local_experts will be here shortly to explain why the lack of IC/NSA interference, lack of DA prosecution, and lack of interest from the courts proves that: its all tinfoil, Trump lost to Mr. Potatoe head, and no politician ever did rails of coke off a little boys ass.

Does anybody doubt there are Republicans receiving fraudulent votes too? I'm looking at you, Mittens. Or receiving major bribes? Or getting blackmailed over sex tapes*?

*Epstein totally, absolutely killed himself, right guys? Right?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/litigation/us-judge-tells-lawyers-ghislaine-maxwell-case-watch-what-they-say-2021-07-30/
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By mikesmith13807:

View Quote

Do_you_ ?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#46]

People with names and addresses.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/83560/Obamacare-Repeal-and-Replace-House-AP-64-2037813.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
Originally Posted By Jayne_Cobb:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/83560/Obamacare-Repeal-and-Replace-House-AP-64-2037813.JPG

Passivity, complacency. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

Either way they're sitting comfortably.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Civilized:

If it’s not time it’s about a quarter til

View Quote

Ayup.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#49]
It is August people.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Those of us who live here knew it from the start. Maricopa County has more R voters than D voters...so, how did they suddenly go Blue???

Disclaimer: I'm in Mohave County, and we're SOLID Red.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 96
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top