Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 96
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 11:20:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Anydaynow] [#1]
Georgia Fulton County Elections Chief Ralph Jones Resigns  He Ran the Late Night Ballot Dump Operation in Atlanta

Ralph Jones resigned from his Election position in Fulton County on Friday.

According to 11Alive:

Jones was one of the county officials onsite at State Farm Arena on Election Night, as the counting of ballots continued past midnight.

Those hours became a fixation of the Trump campaign's efforts to discredit Fulton County's handling of the election. In his position, Jones became a target of the former president's supporters who sought to prove an Election Night conspiracy at the arena.

Back in early December we first learned the name of the individual who told election workers to go home on Election night so he and some hand-picked workers could pull ballots out from under tables and jam thousands of Biden-only ballots through tabulation machines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/georgia-fulton-county-elections-chief-ralph-jones-resigns-ran-late-night-ballot-dump-operation-atlanta/

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 11:33:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mikesmith13807] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Anydaynow:
Georgia Fulton County Elections Chief Ralph Jones Resigns  He Ran the Late Night Ballot Dump Operation in Atlanta

According to 11Alive:

Jones was one of the county officials onsite at State Farm Arena on Election Night, as the counting of ballots continued past midnight.

Those hours became a fixation of the Trump campaign's efforts to discredit Fulton County's handling of the election. In his position, Jones became a target of the former president's supporters who sought to prove an Election Night conspiracy at the arena.

Back in early December we first learned the name of the individual who told election workers to go home on Election night before state officials ordered them to resume counting so he and some hand-picked workers could pull ballots out from under tables and jam thousands of Biden-only ballots through tabulation machines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/georgia-fulton-county-elections-chief-ralph-jones-resigns-ran-late-night-ballot-dump-operation-atlanta/

View Quote

FIFY

I'd probably want to resign and run away and hide too if the MAGA Mob was turned onto me by their Dear Leader.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 11:59:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Anydaynow] [#3]
We have a poster in this thread who believes DU hero and Zuckerberg bagman Gabe Sterling over the state GOP chairman, David Shafer.

Loosely related, Biden's portrait gets added to the hall of presidents.

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#4]
We have a poster in this thread who believes DU hero and Zuckerberg bagman Gabe Sterling over the state GOP chairman, David Shafer.

Loosely related, Biden's portrait gets added to the hall of presidents.

https://i.postimg.cc/PJ7JJh5r/rDm0ZO2Z.gif

View Quote

Please show me where Shafer said anything that contradicted Sterling's explanation.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Since I've posted David Shafer's comments that put the lie to dirty leftist hack Sterling NUMEROUS times, rather than do it again here's a little piece of historical trivia. Namely, it wasn't the right that came up with the term JoePedo. It was a Biden supporter.

How it actually came about:

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#6]

According to 11Alive:

Back in early December we first learned the name of the individual who told election workers to go home on Election night so he and some hand-picked workers could pull ballots out from under tables and jam thousands of Biden-only ballots through tabulation machines.

View Quote

I’d like to see theses kind of folks come to heel and charged with a crime if he was found to have been any part of election fraud.  Leaving/losing his job is not good enough and yet that seems to be the only result of folks who are related to this whole mess.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TeeVeeTee:

I'd like to see theses kind of folks come to heel and charged with a crime if he was found to have been any part of election fraud.  Leaving/losing his job is not good enough and yet that seems to be the only result of folks who are related to this whole mess.
View Quote
When a couple of FBI employees lost their jobs for participating in an illegal coup to destroy an innocent, duly elected president, conservatives were supposed to believe that justice had been served.

Losing their jobs or resigning is the most that ever happens to the Anti-Trumpers. Meanwhile Trump supporters languish in prison/solitary because some capitol police opened the doors and welcomed them inside.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Since I've posted David Shafer's comments that put the lie to dirty leftist hack Sterling NUMEROUS times, rather than do it again here's a little piece of historical trivia. Namely, it wasn't the right that came up with the term JoePedo. It was a Biden supporter.

How it actually came about:

https://i.postimg.cc/zX0ZnpCK/sgfgqkh8trl41.png

View Quote

So you're not going to back up your claim, but you ARE going to continue to derail this thread with the same nonsense you've been deluging us with for the last 20-30 pages?

This is my shocked face.

I'll just take that to mean you can't back it up, so you're deflecting as usual.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Biden apologist: I couldn't read your David Shafer quotes the first five or six times you posted them so, at my command, post them again.

Me:

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#10]

According to 11Alive:

View Quote

Show me his bank accounts...
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 1:51:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anydaynow] [#11]
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

Show me his bank accounts...
View Quote

ZUCKERBERG WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA: HOW ZUCKERBUCKS INFLUENCED THE GEORGIA ELECTIONSHayden Dublois Tyler Lamensky | May 28th, 2021

The 2020 presidential election was marked by sparks flying on the debate stage. But there was much, much more happening behind the scenes, far from the public eye: While Donald Trump and Joe Biden sparred in the media spotlight, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiativean organization spearheaded by the wife of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerbergwas channeling millions of dollars into election offices all around the country.

In total, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative funneled more than $400 million to election efforts, most of which was siphoned through the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a non-profit run by a former Obama fellow.

CTCL distributed hundreds of millions in "Zuckerbucks" to thousands of election jurisdictions in 48 states and Washington, D.C. These funds were pitched as "COVID-19 response grants" intended to simply assist election officials in the safe conduct of elections. However, the reality is much different. From Iowa to Florida, the infusion of Zuckerbucks into Democrat-leaning jurisdictions influenced the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. Indeed, much of the Zuckerbucks were not even spent on COVID-19 related expenseswith states reporting expenditures on advertising, vehicle purchases, registering teenagers to vote, and other nonCOVID-related items.

The pivotal state of Georgia was one of the biggest targets of these funds, ultimately receiving one of the largest allocations of Zuckerbucks in the nation. Unfortunately, these grants had an impact on not only the way the election was conducted, but also on how it turned out.

https://thefga.org/paper/zuckerbucks-influenced-georgia-elections/

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 1:57:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anydaynow] [#12]
HUGE: AZ Audit Preliminary Report To Be Delivered NEXT WEEK

By Jordan Conradson
Published August 15, 2021 at 12:43pm

The full forensic audit of Maricopa County's 2020 election is now producing a preliminary audit report.

The preliminary report should be released during the week of August 22nd.

It will likely show all of the data and discrepancies that they have compiled to date.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/huge-az-audit-preliminary-report-delivered-next-week/

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Biden apologist: I couldn't read your David Shafer quotes the first five or six times you posted them so, at my command, post them again.

Me:

https://i.postimg.cc/QCHJ98hF/40081u.jpg

View Quote

Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to be following the nuance very well...

Shafer said the observers were sent home.

Sterling said the observers were sent home.

What has Shafer said that contradicts what Sterling has said?

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By mikesmith13807:

Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to be following the nuance very well...

View Quote

Why don't you start your own thread about how 2020 was the most secure election in history .
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 2:35:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#15]
Originally Posted By RancidAR:

Why don't you start your own thread about how 2020 was the most secure election in history .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That would be a good thread.  Maybe we could finally get all the proof needed for that conspiracy theory to become reality.

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 2:42:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anydaynow] [#16]
Sorry if this was already posted. In all this excitement, I kinda lost track.

Fulton County Court Grants Motion to Add Ruby Freeman, Other Shady Election Workers to Georgia Audit Case
by Kyle Becker

The Fulton County election case has a hearing scheduled for September 20. And it will have new respondents added to the case: Ruby Freeman, Keisha Dixon, Wandrea Moss, and Happy Faces Personnel Group.

Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea Shaye Moss were central to the after-hours ballot-counting operation at State Farm Arena during the 2020 election. Now, they're finally going to face serious questioning as a part of "discovery" proceedings related to a Fulton County election lawsuit.

https://trendingpolitics.com/fulton-county-court-grants-motion-to-add-ruby-freeman-other-shady-election-workers-to-georgia-audit-case-knab/

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:

That would be a good thread.  Maybe we could finally get all the proof needed for that conspiracy theory to become reality.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:

yeah....

s/he could go search for all the old posts ms claims the proof is in, and post them in that thread,
instead of telling other people to look for them and prove her/him wrong
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 3:22:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#18]

View All Quotes

Because that wouldn't serve the purpose of trying to confuse people and make them doubt what they saw with their own two eyes on election night and in the hearings afterwards.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#19]
At one point I thought maybe Ruby was going to be the election whistle blower.

Guess that didn’t pan out.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Guess that didn't pan out.
View All Quotes

kemp is still defending the 2020 election. as long as he does that, raffensberger is going to remain silent and no further investigations are going to happen.

as long as the 2 republicans aren't going to do anything, all the dem operatives aren't going to say or do anything.

I still haven't seen any reason given for the resignation, except this went out
In July, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, called for Jones and his boss, Fulton County Election's Director Rick Barron, to be fired.

"Fulton County's continued failures have gone on long enough with no accountability," Raffensperger said.

Jones and Barron did not respond to a request for comment.

Jones leaves the department after Republican state lawmakers began what could be a lengthy process to potentially take control of the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections, which oversees the county's elections and registration offices. Georgia's new controversial election law, SB 202, makes the takeover possible.
Jones was targeted with violent threats and he reported strangers knocking on the door of the home where he and his family live. He oversaw Fulton County's expanded mail-in ballot operation during the 2020 election cycle amidst a pandemic and intense scrutiny.
left cold
https://www.wabe.org/after-threats-and-pressure-fulton-county-voter-registration-chief-resigns/

I view kemp's and raffensberger's comments about fulton county as bluster, and to provide sound bites, that they were never going to act on

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By cm:

kemp is still defending the 2020 election. as long as he does that, raffensberger is going to remain silent and no further investigations are going to happen.

as long as the 2 republicans aren't going to do anything, all the dem operatives aren't going to say or do anything.

left cold
https://www.wabe.org/after-threats-and-pressure-fulton-county-voter-registration-chief-resigns/

I view kemp's and raffensberger's comments about fulton county as bluster, and to provide sound bites, that they were never going to act on

View Quote
Kemp's strategy isn't exactly knocking it out of the park.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Met With Furious Boos

https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-gov-brian-kemp-met-furious-boos-trump-supporters-gop-state-convention-1597903

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp was overwhelmingly booed by attendees of the state's Republican Party convention Saturday, with videos showing people prominently waving signs in support of former president Donald Trump...

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By cm:

left cold

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

In July, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, called for Jones and his boss, Fulton County Election's Director Rick Barron, to be fired.

"Fulton County's continued failures have gone on long enough with no accountability," Raffensperger said.

Jones leaves the department after Republican state lawmakers began what could be a lengthy process to potentially take control of the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections, which oversees the county's elections and registration offices. Georgia's new controversial election law, SB 202, makes the takeover possible.
Jones was targeted with violent threats and he reported strangers knocking on the door of the home where he and his family live. He oversaw Fulton County's expanded mail-in ballot operation during the 2020 election cycle amidst a pandemic and intense scrutiny.
left cold

Two things can both be simultaneously true and not contradictory:

1. Fulton County elections are not managed well and they have a lot of problems that they need to fix, and blaming the people at the top may be completely justified.

2. The MAGA narrative about what happened in Fulton in 2020 is wrong.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Prove it! Or are you just making an inflammatory statement?
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

You're asking me to prove a negative?  That's a rookie move.

There is zero evidence that supports the other side.  It's on you to prove it happened, not me to prove it didn't.

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#25]

1. Fulton County elections are not managed well and they have a lot of problems that they need to fix, and blaming the people at the top may be completely justified.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

left cold

Link Posted: 8/15/2021 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Slowing down on the analysis since I don't have all the data I would like, but expanding on the differences in votes v. turnouts
was pretty interesting. It's a massive pain in the ass but I can compare 2012, 2016, and 2020 elections.
These charts are an amplification of what I saw with a few precincts earlier.

By far the best/worst is the Democratic senate race.  As a general rule Mark Kelly's win looks more implausible
than Biden on most measures.

Here's a plot of the change in in votes v. turnout (basically amounts to the share of the "new" vote turnout) v.
share of the precinct that's not the party being voted on (so, for the democrat candidate, the share that's not democratic.)
As the precinct becomes less democrat/more non-democrat, you'd expect the share of the new vote to decline.

It does, but how that changes in 2020 is wildly strange.

First, the 2016-2012 change, this was Ann Kirkpatrick's 2016 race against McCain compared to
Richard Carmona's race against Jeff Falke. Pretty scattered data set that's not particularly coherent,
roughly lost as many votes as gained, but given this is a comparison of the Dem performance against
Flake in 2012 and McCain in 2016 so that's not too strange:
Attachment Attached File

Now, here's 2020-2016 change, with the Dems winning with Kelly compared to their loss in 2016 with
Ann Kirkpatrick:
Attachment Attached File

What this means is nearly 100% of increased turnout (overwhelmingly from new voter registration)
compared to 4 years ago voted for Mark Kelly, until you hit precincts with roughly 75% or
more non-democrat voters. Note there's quite a number of over-unity gains which requires votes
to flip to Kelly in additional to all the new voters voting that way.

So in other words, compared to 2016 a precinct that was 62% republican is seeing on average
more than 90% of its newest voters voting democrat.

That doesn't even make sense if they're all from California, which was ~ 66% Biden.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#27]

There is zero evidence that supports the other side.  It's on you to prove it happened, not me to prove it didn't.

View Quote

You made the statement not me...
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Cleta Mitchell, an attorney with a suit going on in georgia was on bannons war room.

she said that suit to have a full forensic audit of fulton county has been pushed to sept 25.

fulton co. is still fighting to prevent disclosure of materials. the judge is allowing everyone ot file what ever motions they want, then will go through them.

she gave examples of stuff holding up the case - sos raffensberger came into the case (though he isn't a party in the suit) and argued against giving access to ballots to the plantiffs. without access to the ballots, there could not be examination of the paper, folds in the paper, examination of the ink, etc.

she expects that the judge eventually will rule in her favor, after fulton co. runs out of hearings

Link Posted: 8/16/2021 2:24:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#29]

View All Quotes

And that’s why your people are doing everything to prevent any kind of investigation.

I think you’re needed more in the Afghan threads, we’re all interested in your talking points.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By cm:
Cleta Mitchell, an attorney with a suit going on in georgia was on bannons war room.

she said that suit to have a full forensic audit of fulton county has been pushed to sept 25.

fulton co. is still fighting to prevent disclosure of materials. the judge is allowing everyone ot file what ever motions they want, then will go through them.

she gave examples of stuff holding up the case - sos raffensberger came into the case (though he isn't a party in the suit) and argued against giving access to ballots to the plantiffs. without access to the ballots, there could not be examination of the paper, folds in the paper, examination of the ink, etc.

she expects that the judge eventually will rule in her favor, after fulton co. runs out of hearings

View Quote

I genuinely expect fires to start happening the in storage facilities of the swing states.

The AZ audit's imaging of every ballot first and covering the area with cameras to preserve evidence and
the chain of custody was a brilliant move. The people behind the fraud can't afford detailed examinations
of the ballots and especially can't afford canvassing of voter registries.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

And that's why your people are doing everything to prevent any kind of investigation.

I think you're needed more in the Afghan threads, we're all interested in your talking points.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

And that's why your people are doing everything to prevent any kind of investigation.

I think you're needed more in the Afghan threads, we're all interested in your talking points.

These two things are not the same:

1. Calling for an investigation

2. Claiming there is evidence of X

Therefore these two things are not the same:

1. Saying that there has been no evidence so far of X

2. Saying there should not be an investigation

I know it's very complicated, but do your best to not equate them.  It's not productive in a conversation if you do that.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 5:04:52 PM EDT
[#32]
It's not productive in a conversation if you do that.
View Quote

From you?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

SYGL
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#34]
A report on the 2020 election audit in Maricopa County is being compiled, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said Monday.

"Confirming audit companies are preparing the draft report to present to the senate team. Senate team will then review for accuracy and clarity for final report which will be released publicly," Fann tweeted.

Fann's post was in response to a Twitter account that shared a comment from Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, who said "Maricopa Audit Report is finished and being delivered to the [Arizona] Senate next week."
View Quote
https://www.newsmax.com/us/arizona-maricopa-election-audit/2021/08/17/id/1032668/

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 3:52:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anydaynow] [#35]
AZ State Senate Launches Arizonans for Voter ID Act  VOTER ID REQUIRED No Matter How, When, Where Ballot Is Cast

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/az-state-senate-launches-arizonans-voter-act-voter-required-no-matter-ballot-cast/

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#36]
AZ State Senate Launches Arizonans for Voter ID Act  VOTER ID REQUIRED No Matter How, When, Where Ballot Is Cast

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/az-state-senate-launches-arizonans-voter-act-voter-required-no-matter-ballot-cast/

View Quote

More hints that the fraud is likely registration related.

I'm fairly sure even without actually going door-to-door canvasing they'll be able to prove more than 10K votes came from people that don't exist.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By seek2:

I'm fairly sure even without actually going door-to-door canvasing they'll be able to prove more than 10K votes came from people that don't exist.
View Quote
It pretty much has to be. If you are going to inject a lot of votes, you'll be exposed quickly if turnout is over 100%. So ground prep involves inflating voter registration ahead of elections. Then when the suitcases come out from under the table and/or the same ballots are scanned multiple times, you still come in under 100% turnout.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 4:31:29 PM EDT
[#38]
It pretty much has to be. If you are going to inject a lot of votes, you'll be exposed quickly if turnout is over 100%. So ground prep involves inflating voter registration ahead of elections. Then when the suitcases come out from under the table and/or the same ballots are scanned multiple times, you still come in under 100% turnout.
View Quote

See also Nevada.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 4:34:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#39]
View All Quotes

I have said that I think this has been going on for a lot longer than anyone would have speculated.

for the number of fake voters present, could be as high as 100k, they would have had to have been created and cultivated over years or decades....

long enough that they could have been used to pick and chose mccain republicans in races for the past several elections

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Voter rolls in all states should be purged 100% every four years. Re-register in person with ID.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By cm:

I have said that I think this has been going on for a lot longer than anyone would have speculated.

for the number of fake voters present, could be as high as 100k, they would have had to have been created and cultivated over years or decades....

long enough that they could have been used to pick and chose mccain republicans in races for the past several elections

View Quote

There's a quirky trend in the AZ voting data that I suspect is revealing this over time.

The correlation between the dem share of vote (total votes for dem candidate / total registered dems) and voter turnout (total voters / total registered voters) keeps increasing over time. The only way that can happen mathematically is either for more republicans or independents voting for the dem candidate, and that the percentage voting dem goes up with higher turnout. Since the republican vote is eerily stable with turnout (a red flag in itself) it has to happen with the independent vote.

When you look at 2008/2012/2016/2020 elections the correlation is higher each election and is now reaching implausibly high figures -- as noted in my earlier post we're to the point where 90%+ of new turnout has to vote dem to make the numbers work and that's pretty much statistically implausible.

My theory is they were adding fake voters registered as independent each year, trying to make it look like a demographic shift, but got stuck when Trump came along because of how much of the turnout had to be fake to result in a Biden win jammed up against the total number of registered voters in too many precincts.

If this is the correct interpretation then they've been stuffing ballots for a very long time, but the scale was limited to tilting moderately close races until the last couple elections.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By cm:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

This is how we got Doug Ducey in AZ, I'm certain of it...........he cut a deal with the Dems somehow.  The dems spent three years screaming about how they were gonna turn AZ blue.  Then the guy the Dems ran was a ringer, not a chance in hell of winning.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

This is how we got Doug Ducey in AZ, I'm certain of it...........he cut a deal with the Dems somehow.  The dems spent three years screaming about how they were gonna turn AZ blue.  Then the guy the Dems ran was a ringer, not a chance in hell of winning.
View Quote

My suspicion is the AZ eGOP traded with the dems and the deal was Ducey and Sinema in 2018. Both of those races had odd results, and if you recall at the time the election was pretty fucked (not enough polling places) and people were very confused about how Sinema won given Ducey's vote was so far past the dem gov candidate.

I still spend a lot of time wondering about the Sinema story, if she's a hardcore commie sleeper posing as a moderate and they're waiting for the right time to turn her hard left, or if she really is outside of dem control and they just assumed she'd go left and provided support in 2018 outside her knowledge, simply because she wasn't a republican. Any way you look at it, there's got to be way more to her story than what you see on the surface. She has most dems outside AZ seething with anger.

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By SkilletsUSMC:
Voter rolls in all states should be purged 100% every four years. Re-register in person with ID.
View Quote

A couple of states started doing that following the 2016 election, and the courts ordered them to stop...
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 6:31:48 AM EDT
[#45]

My suspicion is the AZ eGOP traded with the dems and the deal was Ducey and Sinema in 2018. Both of those races had odd results, and if you recall at the time the election was pretty fucked (not enough polling places) and people were very confused about how Sinema won given Ducey's vote was so far past the dem gov candidate.

I still spend a lot of time wondering about the Sinema story, if she's a hardcore commie sleeper posing as a moderate and they're waiting for the right time to turn her hard left, or if she really is outside of dem control and they just assumed she'd go left and provided support in 2018 outside her knowledge, simply because she wasn't a republican. Any way you look at it, there's got to be way more to her story than what you see on the surface. She has most dems outside AZ seething with anger.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheKill:

See also, Joe Manchin of WV.  A state that goes for Trump by crazy margins also elects a "centrist" Democrat senator to multiple terms.  I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Did we do this one yet?

A democrat is going to keep investigating until she gets the result she wants... top men on the job, so expect several pre-dawn raids with CNN...

https://www.timescall.com/2021/08/17/fbi-mesa-county-election-equipment-griswold-peters/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-led-colorado-county-board-rejects-appointment-of-new-official-to-supervise-elections/ar-AANqwXk
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 7:31:01 AM EDT
[#47]
There is rampant fraud in all 50 states.  It has been going on for decades but the Dominion machines enabled them to make it look as if there were a gradual blue wave turning us more Democrat while the opposite is true.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Desert_AIP:

A couple of states started doing that following the 2016 election, and the courts ordered them to stop...
View Quote

SCOTUS upheld it in 2018 - Husted v. A. Philip Randolph Institute.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By amediocreshooter:

SYGL
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Please clarify
Page / 96
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top