Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 96
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Hypocrisy defines at least one facet of the left. When the SC refused to hear election integrity cases, the left confidently lectured us that it was a job for state legislatures. When the state legislatures try to do it, the left mocks, impugns and vilifies them.

All my life the left has been characterized by lying/dishonesty. But they used to at least try to make their lies presentable. Now they lie wildly and incoherently, certain that if anyone contradicts them twitter, FB, etc., will ban and silence that person and anyone who defends them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

That's not a majority, and you need a majority of Senators to find Maricopa in contempt. The Senate, as a whole, isn't interested in doing that. Doesn't matter what a minority want.

Maricopa knows it, which is why they are refusing to comply, and Fann knows it, which is why she hasn't engineered an emergency session to vote on it.
View Quote
Lol. The senate Democrats and their lone lapdog RINO don't want the audit. And that STILL isn't a majority.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Anydaynow:
Fourteen of the AZ state senate's fifteen Republicans back the audit.

View Quote

Politicians back things when it is politically expedient for them to do so, not because of some moral compass or sense of right and wrong. They just want to get re-elected
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Troutman84:

Politicians back things when it is politically expedient for them to do so, not because of some moral compass or sense of right and wrong. They just want to get re-elected
View Quote
Lol. Thanks for admitting that the voters of Maricopa County want this audit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Hypocrisy defines at least one facet of the left. When the SC refused to hear election integrity cases, the left confidently lectured us that it was a job for state legislatures. When the state legislatures try to do it, the left mocks, impugns and vilifies them.

All my life the left has been characterized by lying/dishonesty. But they used to at least try to make their lies presentable. Now they lie wildly and incoherently, certain that if anyone contradicts them twitter, FB, etc., will ban and silence that person and anyone who defends them.
View Quote

Post modern moral relativism at work.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mikesmith13807:

Is this satire? What do you think has been happening in every single thread about the election since November 3rd?
View Quote

Oh the irony !
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:36:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#7]
Lol. The senate Democrats and their lone lapdog RINO don't want the audit. And that STILL isn't a majority.
View Quote

But, democracy threatens our democracy, lols…
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

I have no doubt the majority of the Republican base wants this audit. So what?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#10]

I have no doubt the majority of the Republican base wants this audit. So what?
View Quote
Lol. Oh, so it's just the rank and file plebes who want it; well they should be ignored and middle-fingered per usual--is that the POV?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:47:03 PM EDT
[#12]
"I've fully investigated myself, and have come to the conclusion that I am totally innocent.  Now drop it!"
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Lol. Oh, so it's just the rank and file plebes who want it; well they should be ignored and middle-fingered per usual--is that the POV?
View Quote

Of course not.

Wanting an audit, and recognizing the results of the cyber ninja audit are politically biased, are two separate things.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Then call up Fann and convince her to hold the contempt vote.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Layer60:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Layer60:

Only the left's mental gymnastical manipulation could ever associate election oversight and transparency as a threat to democracy.  

Do ya'll arf lefties actually believe that BS? Rhetorical question only, but I'm sure ya'll have an unlimited supply of retort. Buts its all bull$hit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Of course not.

Wanting an audit, and recognizing the results of the cyber ninja audit are politically biased, are two separate things.
View Quote
Hey plebes, you can have your audit--but only if it's Democrat and Dominion approved.

Lol.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:54:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#17]
Hey plebes, you can have your audit--but only if it's Democrat and Dominion approved.

Lol.
View Quote

Would you trust an audit run by the Biden campaign though?

No one is going to accept the results of this audit outside Trump's hardcore base that already believe as a matter of faith that the election was stolen (even though they have no proof).
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Then call up Fann and convince her to hold the contempt vote.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Of course not.

View Quote
So politicaly biased that they'll create fraud where there is none?  So you're saying they're just making all of this up?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Of course not.

View Quote

People have to actually SEE something to RECOGNIZE something. Are you beginning to see a problem?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#21]

No one is going to accept the results of this audit outside Trump's hardcore base that already believe as a matter of faith that the election was stolen (even though they have no proof).
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:56:33 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

There has been no evidence of election fraud in 2020 ?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By clutchsmoke:
So politicaly biased that they'll create fraud where there is none?  So you're saying they're just making all of this up?
View All Quotes

Of course not.

This audit is funded in part by a PAC run by Sidney Powell. Didn't she get caught doing that a bunch of times?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

I don’t know.

I just think it’s ridiculous to assume the election was a fraud, but this partisan audit bought and paid for by Trump’s campaign won’t be.

But frankly, at this point, I don’t know how you can get a non-partisan look at the 2020 election. One side is going to say one thing, and the other side will say the opposite. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Lol.

There is a ton of circumstantial evidence pointing to widespread election fraud in at least 4 states.  Leftwing lapdogs like yourself set the bar so high for proving fraud that you wouldn’t “believe” it even if Biden came out and admitted it.  Which, he did.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#26]

I don’t know.

I just think it’s ridiculous to assume the election was a fraud, but this partisan audit bought and paid for by Trump’s campaign won’t be.

But frankly, at this point, I don’t know how you can get a non-partisan look at the 2020 election. One side is going to say one thing, and the other side will say the opposite. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.
View Quote

One side isn't allowed to say anything.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:01:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By brich2929:
If only the founders had written some sort of... guidance.
View Quote

Yep, something like the Declaration of Independence, but it's old and out dated and that sorta action would never work.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:02:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#28]
Originally Posted By RancidAR:

View Quote

Not according to the judges who ruled against Trump sixty times. Powell and Giuliani not only lost their cases, but lost in such an epic way that their law licenses got suspended for dishonesty, and they are getting sued into oblivion for defamation. Now Powell is funding this audit...
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
If you're so confident of no proof why do you, mikedouche and the entire democratic fraud machine spend so much time railing against it?  What exactly are you afraid of?

The election is not going to be overturned,
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Not according to the judges who ruled against Trump sixty times. Powell and Giuliani not only lost their cases, but lost in such as epic way that their law licenses got suspended for dishonesty, and they are getting sued into oblivion for defamation.
View Quote

Spin spin spin ! That isn't what I asked you
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#31]

This audit is funded in part by a PAC run by Sidney Powell. Didn't she get caught doing that a bunch of times?
View Quote
So, are they just making all this up?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#32]

I don't know.

I just think it's ridiculous to assume the election was a fraud, but this partisan audit bought and paid for by Trump's campaign won't be.

But frankly, at this point, I don't know how you can get a non-partisan look at the 2020 election. One side is going to say one thing, and the other side will say the opposite. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.
View Quote
Truth is you'd have to ignore the steaming shit dump of evidence already coming out to reach your conclusion
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:05:37 PM EDT
[#33]
The best outcome from all of this would be for states to pass integrity election laws that require a post-election audit by the state's auditor (there is one in every state) after every election where the election is decided by votes within a "margin of error", say 2% or something like that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By slack_out:

People have to actually SEE something to RECOGNIZE something. Are you beginning to see a problem?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slack_out:
Of course not.

Let’s fight an audit every step of the way and then use that obstruction combined with evidence spoliation to claim there is no evidence of fraud.  

And when indicators of fraud are found (example - thousands of mail in ballots with no folds or creases), move the goal post to “insignificant amounts of fraud, did not affect outcome” and keep obstructing further investigation.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#35]

I don’t know.

View All Quotes

I don’t know.

The ones running the show, the AZ legislature, is the only side that matters.

If they decide there was fraud and act accordingly to secure future elections, that should tell you the right path forward.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Drakich:

There is a ton of circumstantial evidence pointing to widespread election fraud in at least 4 states.  Leftwing lapdogs like yourself set the bar so high for proving fraud that you wouldn’t “believe” it even if Biden came out and admitted it.  Which, he did.  
View Quote

[mikePolarTrout] "No, he never did!  Taken out of context!  He meant something else!  What he meant when he said what he said was not what he meant to say when he said what he didn't mean to say!"  [/mikePolarTrout]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#37]
ShareBlue, Inc.

** seen here with Google crystals **

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

The ones running the show, the AZ legislature, is the only side that matters.

If they decide there was fraud and act accordingly to secure future elections, that should tell you the right path forward.
View Quote

I hope legislation reform is passed to secure future elections, regardless of the outcome of some audit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:11:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GLHX2112] [#39]
"Furthermore, the Maricopa County EMS (election management system) is not, and never has been, connected to the Internet; therefore, nothing related to the EMS is on the routers"

LoL, my first question would be: "Does any one/single piece of your "Election Management System" have a USB port, or for the older Voting Equipment, a Compact Flash Port ?"

/ArgementOver. If it's electronic it can be fucked with and information changed. Lots of vids of older systems getting hacked via the above mentioned ports. Yes, some of the older equipment used CF Ports for transferring data and updating the machines. I know, its crazy.

Lots of Air-Gapped Iranian computer equpment out there that has never been connected to the net has been gang-banged by just about every Western intel service that exists.

Maricopa thinking they are safe/hack-proof is cute. Adorable. And Stupid.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:13:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anydaynow] [#40]

I don't know.

I just think it's ridiculous to assume the election was a fraud, but this partisan audit bought and paid for by Trump's campaign won't be.

But frankly, at this point, I don't know how you can get a non-partisan look at the 2020 election. One side is going to say one thing, and the other side will say the opposite. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.
View Quote
They cheated in 2020 but they'll never do it again. You can trust Soros and the Democrats; they would never lie to you.

Soros-Funded Colorado Sec. of State Moves to Eliminate Signature Verification, Protect Dead Voters and Put a Gag Order on Poll Workers

https://notmainstreamnews.us/soros-funded-colorado-sec-of-state-moves-to-eliminate-signature-verification-protect-dead-voters-and-put-gag-order-on-poll-workers-hearing-today-at-1-pm/

Soros-funded Colorado Secretary of State, Jena Griswold, is moving quickly to crack down on free, fair and open elections in the state.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#41]

They cheated in 2020 but they'll never do it again. You can trust Soros and the Democrats; they would never lie to you.

Soros-Funded Colorado Sec. of State Moves to Eliminate Signature Verification, Protect Dead Voters and Put a Gag Order on Poll Workers

https://notmainstreamnews.us/soros-funded-colorado-sec-of-state-moves-to-eliminate-signature-verification-protect-dead-voters-and-put-gag-order-on-poll-workers-hearing-today-at-1-pm/

Soros-funded Colorado Secretary of State, Jena Griswold, is moving quickly to crack down on free, fair and open elections in the state.

View Quote

Why would someone get rid of signature verification if they weren't really for fraudulent elections?

That's what our POS SOS did and the Chief of the Claims Court ruled subsequently that that order was ILLEGAL.  So, why do it if not for fraud committing reasons???
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:16:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RDak] [#43]
Oops
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:16:38 PM EDT
[#44]
I see the Share_Blue Squad is here to tamp down any enthusiasm that the republicans could actually do anything right or moral, which is ironic given how completely morally bankrupt and evil their party is.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#45]

I hope legislation reform is passed to secure future elections, regardless of the outcome of some audit.
View Quote
Lol. See my penultimate post. The cheaters' idea of reform is permanently banning signature verification.

They're giving you a clue here. It doesn't take a master sleuth to figure it out.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
The best outcome from all of this would be for states to pass integrity election laws that require a post-election audit by the state's auditor (there is one in every state) after every election where the election is decided by votes within a "margin of error", say 2% or something like that.
View Quote

Then the Dems will just make sure to get more than 2% more votes.  Remember Biden, most votes in history and more than Obumer which are both totally believable.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/thatwasdifferent-667.gif

Everyone knows that the democrats are objecting to all this stuff so much because they KNOW they will have a MUCH harder time winning if their fraudulent practices are stopped.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RDak:

Why would someone get rid of signature verification if they weren't really for fraudulent elections?

That's what our POS SOS did and the Chief of the Claims Court ruled subsequently that that order was ILLEGAL.  So, why do it if not for fraud committing reasons???
View Quote
They're telling us exactly who and what they are (cheaters) and how they do it (i.e.: how they steal elections). And yet some say, if only we could get election reform.

Mass mail-in ballots is the Democrats nirvana. Idk how blind a person would have to be not to see it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Not according to the judges who ruled against Trump sixty times. Powell and Giuliani not only lost their cases, but lost in such an epic way that their law licenses got suspended for dishonesty, and they are getting sued into oblivion for defamation. Now Powell is funding this audit...
View Quote
Tell me if I'm wrong but I've not seen one court case with evidence presented and a decision made based on that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

If this isn't outing yourself..............very few of these court rulings were "ruling against Trump".  The vast majority where not ruled upon on merits, nor was an evidence actually considered.  The vast majority of these were rejected based on technicalities such as "lack of standing", wrong jurisdiction, etc.
Page / 96
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top