Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 96
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

and a majority of AZ senators have doubts about the credibility of the audit and won't vote for it.
View Quote

Compete horse shit fabrication.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
If they don't comply with subpoena then throw everyone who refuses in jail.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:15:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheKill] [#3]
Originally Posted By mikesmith13807:

You think there's no appeals process for subpoenas?  You think we have an entire legal system built around due process, but subpoenas are exempt from that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Snozberry:
Can somebody explain how you can legally ignore a subpeona? I mean, i understand not being afraid of consequences when the establishment is willing to completely ignore the law, but... whats going on? Is it just that? Im pretty sure none of us could ignore a subpoena like maricopa is doing.

I mean, im not expecting much. There's been more than enough time to obfuscate any trail of evidence by any competent blackhat.

You think there's no appeals process for subpoenas?  You think we have an entire legal system built around due process, but subpoenas are exempt from that?

The Maricopa Board of Elections appealed already and the Judge ruled the subpoena valid.  MONTHS AGO.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JKH62:

Machines do what they are programmed / instructed to do.
Some people do not want to share or disclose those instructions.

Pretty straight forward and simple to prove one way or the other.

Bet you think OJ was framed too or it was just a double suicide.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JKH62:

Who is paying the Cyber Ninjas?

Oh wait, we know that one: Trump bought them.

Machines do what they are programmed / instructed to do.
Some people do not want to share or disclose those instructions.

Pretty straight forward and simple to prove one way or the other.

Bet you think OJ was framed too or it was just a double suicide.

Well you know what he and millions of other democrats actually believe..........(i.e., that Trump's people will fraudulently manipulate the machines to show fraud when none existed).
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By cm:

PLEASE IGNORE THIS ACCOUNT

it, and another recent northern one, are the current forum sliders derailing threads and attacking the right, under the guise of  being disgruntled person on the right or conservative

but remember, opposing viewpoints are encouraged to be vocal,
because it encourages and expands forum inclusiveness, right?

(edited to improve grammar)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

Yes, I'm so smart that I can actually read what was posted in the thread!

PLEASE IGNORE THIS ACCOUNT

it, and another recent northern one, are the current forum sliders derailing threads and attacking the right, under the guise of  being disgruntled person on the right or conservative

but remember, opposing viewpoints are encouraged to be vocal,
because it encourages and expands forum inclusiveness, right?

(edited to improve grammar)

Yeah, I called another one of these something rude the other day in the process of calling them out, and earned a 3 day ban out of it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CherokeeRose:

Thanks for confirming that your input it totally unbiased.

View Quote

I'm just stating a fact. The AZ Senate only paid$100k for the audit. Various incarnations of the Trump campaign have paid them millions. The key financing comes from Trump PACs run by Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/07/29/these-trump-backing-groups-are-largely-funding-the-arizona-audit/
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:18:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RDak] [#7]

I'm just stating a fact. The AZ Senate only paid$100k for the audit. Various incarnations of the Trump campaign have paid them millions. The key financing comes from Trump PACs run by Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/07/29/these-trump-backing-groups-are-largely-funding-the-arizona-audit/
View Quote

I donated to the accounts so the audit will be conducted.

I'll do the same for any state deciding to do forensic audits.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:20:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#8]
Originally Posted By SageEBR:

So, you expect the opposition to fund an audit that might end up hurting them?

If the D's wanted a third party audit I would fully expect it to be funded by the candidate that lost and would welcome the chance for them to do so.
View Quote

If it were an actual audit I would expect it to be paid for by the State and carried out by an agency with at least the appearance of independence.

Suppose the audit were being funded by the Clinton Foundation and being conducted by a company owned by a well known Biden supporter. Would you trust it? If not, why do you expect anyone else to trust the Cyber Ninjas?

No one's going to take it seriously except Trump extremists.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#9]

If it were an actual audit I would expect it to be paid for by the State and carried out by an agency with at least the appearance of independence.

Suppose the audit were being funded by the Clinton Foundation and being conducted by a company owned by a well known Biden supporter. Would you trust it? If not, why do you expect anyone else to trust the Cyber Ninjas?

It literally a circus in a rented stadium. No one's going to take it seriously except Trump extremists.
View Quote

Which one is that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Needs state police arresting loads of people and seizing things as evidence.
View Quote

AZ Senate certainly has the power to do that. A simple up/down vote in the Senate to hold Maricopa in contempt and that's exactly what will happen

Why haven't they voted?

Maybe a majority of AZ senators don't believe the audit?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:25:04 PM EDT
[#11]

It literally a circus in a rented stadium. No one's going to take it seriously except Trump extremists.
View All Quotes

If the D's wanted a third party audit I would fully expect it to be funded by the candidate that lost and would welcome the chance for them to do so.

Is the evidence real and verified?

Then you can trust it.

Its not like having the fbi investigate it and discover the crucial piece of evidence "lost". Remember the DNC server that the Russians supposedly hacked?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#12]

The AZ Senate absolutely can compel the release of those materials. That could vote to hold Maricopa in contempt, and even jail people, until it's turned over.

But Fann alone cannot, and a majority of AZ senators have doubts about the credibility of the audit and won't vote for it.
View All Quotes
Hey, if the Left can hold up a supreme court nominee for months on the basis of an incident from over twenty years ago based on the hazy, half drunken memories of a single woman whose testimony not only cannot be collaborated, but conflicts itself, I'm pretty sure the Right as more than enough grounds to ask to see any records for a an election that should be transparent to begin with in a free society.

The AZ Senate absolutely can compel the release of those materials. That could vote to hold Maricopa in contempt, and even jail people, until it's turned over.

But Fann alone cannot, and a majority of AZ senators have doubts about the credibility of the audit and won't vote for it.

Maybe if they show the reluctant republicans what they've got it can move on.  But more than likely they'll want to write it off because of a 'loss of faith' in the system (and not wanting to get primaried). Investments have been made in the existing corruption.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Who is paying these AZ senators to have doubts?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:
Hey, if the Left can hold up a supreme court nominee for months on the basis of an incident from over twenty years ago based on the hazy, half drunken memories of a single woman whose testimony not only cannot be collaborated, but conflicts itself, I'm pretty sure the Right as more than enough grounds to ask to see any records for a an election that should be transparent to begin with in a free society.

Who is paying these AZ senators to have doubts?

Status quo of the corrupt system.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Why do you guys come into every political thread and blow shit all over the place like you own it? How about go make your own DU thread for the fucktards to shit all over and leave these threads for real conservative Americans who actually care about this country.......
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Why do you guys come into every political thread and blow shit all over the place like you own it? How about go make your own DU thread for the fucktards to shit all over and leave these threads for real conservative Americans who actually care about this country.......

Originally Posted By Him:
Threads like this one make me wish GD had a better signal to noise ratio, so I could actually learn what is going on.

I'm beginning to feel this site should go full on open and inclusive

let the forum get filled with fake news, lies and half truths, and be useless for information.

the quicker that happens, the more likely there might be push back to save it, otherwise let it die

having read passed along copies of ar15 from the list days, I would be sad to see it go, but perhaps something could replace it
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
IIRC, CodemonkeyZ fooled everybody a couple of times as part of the Kraken party.

iwanttobelieve.jpg
View Quote

This is where I'm at on that dude.

I hope that he proves me wrong, but last time he was full of shit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CherokeeRose:

Thanks for confirming that your input it totally unbiased.

So? The Dominion exec was a huge fan of getting DJT out. But you know...just maybe.  Objective facts win out!
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#17]

AZ Senate certainly has the power to do that. A simple up/down vote in the Senate to hold Maricopa in contempt and that's exactly what will happen

Why haven't they voted?

View All Quotes

Why haven't they voted?

Maybe Maricopa County just wants a chaotic scene of police swarming their election offices so they can plaster it all over the national media and cause an uproar of confusion.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:33:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#18]
The lack of transparency and level of obstruction tells me all I need to know, just like that fence around the Capitol…says it without a word.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Why haven't they voted?

View Quote
It's a single RINO  plus Democrats.

AZ GOP state senator Paul Boyer upends efforts to hold Maricopa Board of Supervisors in Contempt

https://noqreport.com/2021/02/08/az-gop-state-senator-paul-boyer-upends-efforts-to-hold-maricopa-board-of-supervisors-in-contempt/

State Senator Paul Boyer voted against holding the Maricopa Board of Supervisors in contempt for blocking an audit that the people want done. In doing so, he forced a tie, 15-15, with means the measure failed.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tsg68:
The lack of transparency and level of obstruction tells me all I need to know, just like that fence around the Capitol
View Quote
Yup, if I were a dem and truly believed there was no tampering I would WANT the audit completed as thoroughly and transparently as possible to put all the 'stolen election' stuff to rest once and for all.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By couchlord:

Yep, Kraken troll.  F him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By couchlord:
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
IIRC, CodemonkeyZ fooled everybody a couple of times as part of the Kraken party.

iwanttobelieve.jpg

Yep, Kraken troll.  F him.

You know what the problem is with that thinking? It’s incorrect and does nothing to fix this crap.

Sure the “kracken” we were all promised by Lin Wood, Rudy and Sidney never materialized. And then people felt lied to and betrayed.

But why did the kracken never materialize? Because the forces of evil that stole the election didn’t allow them too. They had very little time to prepare court cases and those cases were being thrown out by leftist judges for a myriad of reasons.

Look what’s coming to light now with these forensic audits and tell me they didn’t know this then but just didn’t have the time or power to prove it.

We just witnessed a soft coup. The other side is playing for keeps. Our forefathers would have already marched on Washington. That’s exactly what those evil bastards thought might happen and why they fortified the capital. Yet we’re sitting at home blasting the folks who are trying to do something about this.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By AR15Texan:
Kick the doors in and sieze the equipment.
View Quote

Isn’t that what the state police should have done?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Because the topic was brought up -

Arizona has a substantial sunshine law -- covered in Arizona Revised Statutes 39.101 - 39.221 -- more than I'd want to copy and paste here. Those laws let people access public records.

ARS 41-1350 defines public records as:
"all books, papers, maps, photographs or other documentary materials, regardless of physical form or characteristics, including prints or copies of such items produced or reproduced on film or electronic media pursuant to section 41-1348, made or received by any governmental agency in pursuance of law or in connection with the transaction of public business."
View Quote

The sunshine laws are really broad and contain few exclusions. Nothing discussed in the audit thus far meets the exclusion criteria, but it does explain why they were bringing up the sheriff's network regarding the routers, since that's a smokescreen that would let some data get excluded if it were true.

On top of that, in 2009 there was a suit, Lake v. City of Phoenix, that established digital meta-data attached to files stored in electronic form
are part of the document and both the document and its meta data are subject to open records requests.

So yes, anyone has the right to sort through data stored in government electronic systems, with some very minor exclusions related to law enforcement and victim's rights. That's exactly what transparency is about.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Like the FBI maybe?  Some other branch of the DOJ?  

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:52:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By blueballs:

You know?  How exactly would all these millions of dollars of equipment be "compromised" and need to be trashed?  Specifically, why would the physical equipment be worthless?
View Quote

The equipment is now tainted and has to be decertified because it left the government's custody and now doesn't meet the requirements and standards to be used in further elections.

Flip the R's and D's.  Would not the right be suspicious that the Democrat's uncertified contractors had planted something inside the equipment to manipulate future elections in their favor?

Originally Posted By madmacs69:

Sounds like the senate has determined that router logs etc are relevant documents. Let's also consider the "reasonable expectation" of legal action the County should have and the litigation hold they should have issued to protect that information too...
View Quote

"The Senate" isn't doing anything.  This is basically all one person who wants to be a MAGA star and is doing it by using the authority she has as the majority leader.  

It's like Pelosi doing her own thing without support from even her own Democrats in Congress.  I wonder how the right would feel about that... (actually no I don't, it's pretty obvious)
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

FHRC had the opportunity to do that in 2016, why do you suppose they didn't do that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:56:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anydaynow] [#27]

The equipment is now tainted and has to be decertified because it left the government's custody and now doesn't meet the requirements and standards to be used in further elections.

Flip the R's and D's.  Would not the right be suspicious that the Democrat's uncertified contractors had planted something inside the equipment to manipulate future elections in their favor?

"The Senate" isn't doing anything.  This is basically all one person who wants to be a MAGA star and is doing it by using the authority she has as the majority leader.  

It's like Pelosi doing her own thing without support from even her own Democrats in Congress.  I wonder how the right would feel about that... (actually no I don't, it's pretty obvious)
View Quote
Fourteen of the AZ state senate's fifteen Republicans back the audit.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Sure.......so I hope the Arizona Senate forcibly seizes the equipment at issue to see if the democrats did something like that in real life in the November election.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

A) While a state audit should be a first step, the simple math recounts they do are largely never going to be helpful or prove anything one way or another.
B) I don't expect taxpayers to fund fishing expeditions even if it is obvious to everyone paying attention what it will find
C) Were the Clinton foundation funded audit as open and under the microscope as this one, where everything is on camera and documented, then no, no issues.
D) We will likely never live to see Democrats funding a full and transparent audit because they pretty universally benefit from fraud and aren't dumb.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

The Maricopa Board of Elections appealed already and the Judge ruled the subpoena valid.  MONTHS AGO.  
View All Quotes
Can somebody explain how you can legally ignore a subpeona? I mean, i understand not being afraid of consequences when the establishment is willing to completely ignore the law, but... whats going on? Is it just that? Im pretty sure none of us could ignore a subpoena like maricopa is doing.

I mean, im not expecting much. There's been more than enough time to obfuscate any trail of evidence by any competent blackhat.

The judge only ruled that she had the authority to issue it. I don't think he said anything about whether the demands were reasonable, and he definitely did not order them to comply with it.  It was a ruling about the process, not the substance.

If it was a judge who issued it, you would see judges making rulings after the county filed their objections.  That's not happening here, which means the only entity that can force anybody to do anything is the entire Senate, and they are not interested in doing it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Lol. Is that the new tactic?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TStick:

Which one is that?
View All Quotes

Which one is that?

Did you know that was already done twice before this "independent" thing started?

But if you don't trust anybody who produces a conclusion that you don't like, it makes it easy to ignore all that...
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#33]

The judge only ruled that she had the authority to issue it. I don't think he said anything about whether the demands were reasonable, and he definitely did not order them to comply with it.  It was a ruling about the process, not the substance.

If it was a judge who issued it, you would see judges making rulings after the county filed their objections.  That's not happening here, which means the only entity that can force anybody to do anything is the entire Senate, and they are not interested in doing it.
View Quote

The Senate is in recess........once they come back they will have the votes most likely.  Apparently a couple of RINOS on the committee are preventing that from happening while the Senate is out of session.

Maybe the Governor can call for an emergency Senate session meeting???  Or is he a RINO also???
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Literally half of America voted for and support Trump.  An extremist, by definition, cannot be part of a group that is that large.  A group that large constitutes a mainstream position.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#35]
A private company refusing IP disclosure on a public election is exactly how the rest of the government hides it's corruption, inside private industry.
See we did an audit of our federal\state whatever and found nothing!  Everything above the board plebs.
Dominion needs some doors kicked and zip ties ASAP before culling them out of our election system entirely.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

The machines were built and administered by a partisan company all ready, lol.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#37]

Why haven't they voted?

View All Quotes

Why haven't they voted?

They are not in session.  And most politicians are corrupt, which means they are easily manipulated or bought off.  This is Politics 101.  You are hinging your argument against the privately funded audit on trusting the political establishment that Trump was the only elected to never have been a part of.  Surely even you can see the fallacy of your argument even while you push it forward for your own political purposes.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Anydaynow:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Anydaynow:

As does the Chairwoman of the Arizona State Republican Party, and the vast majority of the grassroots AZ State party members.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

"The Senate isn't interested in doing it".  False claim on your part.  As someone else pointed out, 14 of 15 Republicans were backing it.  ONE SINGLE RINO refused to hold the county in Contempt.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#40]
AZ Senator Demands ARREST Of Dominion And County Officials For REFUSING To Comply With Subpoena
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By RDak:

The Senate is in recess........once they come back they will have the votes most likely.  Apparently a couple of RINOS on the committee are preventing that from happening while the Senate is out of session.

Maybe the Governor can call for an emergency Senate session meeting???  Or is he a RINO also???
View Quote

Governor Ducey is a RINO POS who's sole goal in everything he does is positioning himself for his next office within the existing corrupt political class.  He thumbs his nose at the grassroots of his own party on a regular basis, lies his ass off, and even belittles the Chairwoman of his own party on a semi-frequent basis in public.  

Ducey is the LAST person I would trust to pursue the positions of his party's rank and file ethically and with conviction.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#42]

Governor Ducey is a RINO POS who's sole goal in everything he does is positioning himself for his next office within the existing corrupt political class.  He thumbs his nose at the grassroots of his own party on a regular basis, lies his ass off, and even belittles the Chairwoman of his own party on a semi-frequent basis in public.  

Ducey is the LAST person I would trust to pursue the positions of his party's rank and file ethically and with conviction.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RDak:

Wonderful!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:14:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By cm:

I'm beginning to feel this site should go full on open and inclusive

let the forum get filled with fake news, lies and half truths, and be useless for information.
View Quote

Is this satire? What do you think has been happening in every single thread about the election since November 3rd?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:14:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By bookertbab:
If they don't comply with subpoena then throw everyone who refuses in jail.
View Quote

Yup. Just hold a vote in the Senate and rule them in contempt!

Errr....
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:15:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IceChimp] [#45]

Did you know that was already done twice before this "independent" thing started?

But if you don't trust anybody who produces a conclusion that you don't like, it makes it easy to ignore all that...
View All Quotes

Which one is that?

And yet, if this private audit were to match their findings you would be first in line cheering and saying I told you so.

It's fairly obvious to anyone paying attention that your interest in this matter is purely partisan.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#46]

And yet, if this private audit were to match their findings you would be first in line cheering and saying I told you so.

It's fairly obvious to anyone paying attention that your interest in this matter is purely partisan.
View Quote

Answer this for me.....how does anyone get to the point where they support an actual Potato?

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:23:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Literally half of America voted for and support Trump.  An extremist, by definition, cannot be part of a group that is that large.  A group that large constitutes a mainstream position.
View Quote

Not everyone who voted for Trump supports this audit. I said extremist to differentiate that. Lots of people are troubled by a highly partisan audit which is why there are several Republicans openly criticizing it and many more expressing skepticism.

There's a core of Trump supporters who BELIEVE the election was stolen and KNOW that proof of just around the corner and those folks are willing to ignore the ridiculously partisan nature of this process if it can give them a sound byte do trumpet
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:25:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#48]

"The Senate isn't interested in doing it".  False claim on your part.  As someone else pointed out, 14 of 15 Republicans were backing it.  ONE SINGLE RINO refused to hold the county in Contempt.  
View Quote

That's not a majority, and you need a majority of Senators to find Maricopa in contempt. The Senate, as a whole, isn't interested in doing that. Doesn't matter what a minority want.

Maricopa knows it, which is why they are refusing to comply, and Fann knows it, which is why she hasn't engineered an emergency session to vote on it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#49]
It's August.  Wasn't re-instatement supposed to happen by now?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 96
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top