Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 96
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:11:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Why do you guys come into every political thread and blow shit all over the place like you own it? How about go make your own DU thread for the fucktards to shit all over and leave these threads for real conservative Americans who actually care about this country.......
View Quote

How about YOU head on over to DU where you might find a real leftist to argue with? All I did was explain how enforcement in this case needs to come from the AZ Senate. They certainly have the power to jail people who ignore their subpoenas--if only Fann had the votes.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Veccio:
Why the fuck are the vote machines (owned by a private company no less) connected into the network in the first place? Why is there only one network for all county agencies? Why are all the passwords the same fucking password? Why was the history of the devices on the network purposefully flooded with requests?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mikesmith13807:

Yes, I'm so smart that I can actually read what was posted in the thread!

They say the equipment was never connected to the network. That's only been there official policy ever since they got the equipment.

Some idiot came up with a stupid theory about some great conspiracy, so these people come in and say "we don't believe you, prove that you didn't do what you say you didn't do.  We want to dig around in all your equipment to see if we can find evidence you're lying."

That's not how any of this works.

You don't get to dig around in the equipment that operates the entire network for all the country agencies just because you don't believe them.  There are major security implications and you need to at least have some basis for suspicion to make that kind of demand even worth considering

It's like law enforcement being able to randomly walk into your house, open your safe, and dig around looking for something illegal just because they want to.

And these people aren't even law enforcement...

I'm coming to your house tomorrow, you have to let me in and spend as much time as I want looking for anything I want to look for.  If you object, you are obviously hiding something!

Sounds reasonable, right?

Why the fuck are the vote machines (owned by a private company no less) connected into the network in the first place? Why is there only one network for all county agencies? Why are all the passwords the same fucking password? Why was the history of the devices on the network purposefully flooded with requests?
WTF are you talking about?  They WEREN'T EVER connected to the network, which is why Maricopa is saying there's no need to give them what they're asking for.  They are just making unreasonable and unfounded requests so they can go on a fishing expedition.

You obviously have no clue how big IT operations work.

The county is already spending millions of dollars to replace all the equipment that was given to the auditors because that equipment is now compromised and will probably just be trashed.  Yet you people think there's nothing unreasonable about giving them more equipment and access so they can compromise the IT operations of every county agency including law enforcement?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 4:56:05 AM EDT
[#3]

So any citizen who thinks something fishy is happening should be able to go on a fishing expedition through government IT equipment whenever they want?  They help pay for it and the salaries of the people who maintain it, so why not?
View Quote

Citizen no, investigation group , panel or board that is officially looking into alleged issues , yep.
These ring a bell  ?

Mueller Probe: 22 Months, 19 Lawyers, 40 FBI, 2,800 Subpoenas, 500 Search Warrants, 500 Witnesses

SDNY still fishing.

They were provided with tons of requested info and got it.

The most secure election in history does not want to show its math and paper trail.

You really should change your avatar to something more fitting........

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 5:26:06 AM EDT
[#4]

The county is already spending millions of dollars to replace all the equipment that was given to the auditors because that equipment is now compromised and will probably just be trashed.  Yet you people think there's nothing unreasonable about giving them more equipment and access so they can compromise the IT operations of every county agency including law enforcement?
View Quote

You know?  How exactly would all these millions of dollars of equipment be "compromised" and need to be trashed?  Specifically, why would the physical equipment be worthless?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 5:27:38 AM EDT
[#5]

They say the equipment was never connected to the network. That's only been there official policy ever since they got the equipment.

Some idiot came up with a stupid theory about some great conspiracy, so these people come in and say "we don't believe you, prove that you didn't do what you say you didn't do.  We want to dig around in all your equipment to see if we can find evidence you're lying."

You don't get to dig around in the equipment that operates the entire network for all the country agencies just because you don't believe them.  There are major security implications and you need to at least have some basis for suspicion to make that kind of demand even worth considering

It's like law enforcement being able to randomly walk into your house, open your safe, and dig around looking for something illegal just because they want to.

I'm coming to your house tomorrow, you have to let me in and spend as much time as I want looking for anything I want to look for.  If you object, you are obviously hiding something!

View All Quotes

Arizona law requires all officers and public bodies to maintain records reasonably necessary to provide an accurate accounting of their official activities and of any government funded activities. Every citizen in Arizona has the right to access public records upon request.

Sounds like the senate has determined that router logs etc are relevant documents. Let's also consider the "reasonable expectation" of legal action the County should have and the litigation hold they should have issued to protect that information too...
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 5:29:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Towely] [#6]
Doubletap
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 5:29:58 AM EDT
[#7]

They act like 10 months means fuck all.  Didn't their side spend the better part of four years investigating supposed election fraud?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 5:31:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BBTC_MH:
Me thinks thou doth protest too much
View Quote

There’s that first post thing.

“There’s nothing to see so don’t bother looking!”
When has that defense ever held up? Even more so, how often is that defense even factually used?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 5:39:02 AM EDT
[#9]

So any citizen who thinks something fishy is happening should be able to go on a fishing expedition through government IT equipment whenever they want?  They help pay for it and the salaries of the people who maintain it, so why not?
View Quote

The same way they can request information such as emails, from any other official... it's called accountability and meant to keep public officials honest.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 5:40:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

Sounds like the senate has determined that router logs etc are relevant documents. Let's also consider the "reasonable expectation" of legal action the County should have and the litigation hold they should have issued to protect that information too...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

Arizona law requires all officers and public bodies to maintain records reasonably necessary to provide an accurate accounting of their official activities and of any government funded activities. Every citizen in Arizona has the right to access public records upon request.

The real problem is that it’s so hard to keep all these details straight. I thought one of the areas were proven to have machines connected to the internet. But if I say it was maricopa and it was actually Fulton county then the left uses that misstatement to pick apart and delegitimize your argument.  

I wish I could tell an investigator not to bother because they wouldn’t find anything anyway… or delete/destroy subpoenaed documents/emails/etc.
Two tiered justice system…
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 5:44:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: madmacs69] [#11]
Originally Posted By AesopsWildBoar:

The real problem is that it’s so hard to keep all these details straight. I thought one of the areas were proven to have machines connected to the internet. But if I say it was maricopa and it was actually Fulton county then the left uses that misstatement to pick apart and delegitimize your argument.  

I wish I could tell an investigator not to bother because they wouldn’t find anything anyway… or delete/destroy subpoenaed documents/emails/etc.
Two tiered justice system…
View Quote

If you receive a subpoena... I'm going to say you have a reasonable expectation.

If you subpeona the work orders, and timesheets there's probably an OCD, CYA, IT guy (or girl) who put down "configure network for election machines". How were many of hilarys emails caught? From the receiving party...
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:
I'm beginning to think the people involved in cheating this election season have no idea what it's going to be like living in a world full of pissed off zombies. By cancelling a mans vote you make him less than a citizen. If I can't be a citizen because someone stole my vote then I'm good with being a pissed off zombie.
View Quote

you'd better be more like world war Z than the walking dead, just saying.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#13]

That.  Definitely that.

Or...

Maybe he just takes his responsibilities as a government official seriously and isn't operating based on political partisanship but is just doing his job right.

But probably most likely your version...  Let's go with that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

The troll is an idiot. The "appeal" to a subpoena is the argument your attorney makes on your behalf at the show-cause hearing after you're arrested for contempt for ignoring the subpoena.

This crap will continue until people like ol' Jack start being confronted by angry constituents every time he goes out in public, and gets refused service at every business owned or operated by someone who would like to see this audit completed. It's very clear he's confident that he doesn't answer to the people.

That.  Definitely that.

Or...

Maybe he just takes his responsibilities as a government official seriously and isn't operating based on political partisanship but is just doing his job right.

But probably most likely your version...  Let's go with that.

the dude is a mccain republican, he hates T$ more than the AZ dems do
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey, if the Left can hold up a supreme court nominee for months on the basis of an incident from over twenty years ago based on the hazy, half drunken memories of a single woman whose testimony not only cannot be collaborated, but conflicts itself, I'm pretty sure the Right as more than enough grounds to ask to see any records for a an election that should be transparent to begin with in a free society.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CherokeeRose:

In before a mysterious fire destroys all the evidence.

Oh wait, they have two CuckPublicans covering for them.

Anyways, those routers are hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa, even commies aren't dumb enough to hold onto evidence for almost a year...

As if the IC doesn't have all the good anyways, right? Whose side are they on?

Our local_experts will be here shortly to explain why the lack of IC/NSA interference, lack of DA prosecution, and lack of interest from the courts proves that: its all tinfoil, Trump lost to Mr. Potatoe head, and no politician ever did rails of coke off a little boys ass.

Does anybody doubt there are Republicans receiving fraudulent votes too? I'm looking at you, Mittens. Or receiving major bribes? Or getting blackmailed over sex tapes*?

*Epstein totally, absolutely killed himself, right guys? Right?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/litigation/us-judge-tells-lawyers-ghislaine-maxwell-case-watch-what-they-say-2021-07-30/
View Quote
And they will paint it as someone standing up to the Audit vs. hiding evidence.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#16]
They're just stalling until the feds come in and arrest the AZ senate for civil rights violation or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

This is correct. A subpoena is enforced by the entity that issued it, so the AZ Senate would have to vote to hold Maricopa in contempt. But Fann seems not to have the votes to do that, and Maricopa knows it.

This isn't unique to AZ. Trump staffers ignored US House subpoenas and were never held in contempt for a similar I reason--the US House didn't have the appetite to vote them in contempt.
View Quote

Backup has arrived . lol
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:
I'm beginning to think the people involved in cheating this election season have no idea what it's going to be like living in a world full of pissed off zombies. By cancelling a mans vote you make him less than a citizen. If I can't be a citizen because someone stole my vote then I'm good with being a pissed off zombie.
View Quote

We're going to get no paper trail voting, and that'll be it. If something happens at all
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:38:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#19]
Originally Posted By Snozberry:
Hey, if the Left can hold up a supreme court nominee for months on the basis of an incident from over twenty years ago based on the hazy, half drunken memories of a single woman whose testimony not only cannot be collaborated, but conflicts itself, I'm pretty sure the Right as more than enough grounds to ask to see any records for a an election that should be transparent to begin with in a free society.
View Quote

The AZ Senate absolutely can compel the release of those materials. That could vote to hold Maricopa in contempt, and even jail people, until it's turned over.

But Fann alone cannot, and a majority of AZ senators have doubts about the credibility of the audit and won't vote for it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By amd_dude:
They're just stalling until the feds come in and arrest the AZ senate for civil rights violation or something along those lines.
View Quote

My thoughts as well...maybe not arrests, but I'm sure a few state senator's relatives will be in single vehicle car accidents, overdose deaths, suicides, etc...maybe a few senators get audited and face some nasty tax penalties or information about them cheating on their spouses is leaked.

Then, the subpoenas and audit will just kinda fade away

Speed
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Most secure election ever!!

Maybe there were a few places with irregularities, but no where near enough to change the result of the election.

Ok there were a lot of irregularities, but it doesn’t matter.

The AZ audit won’t find anything abnormal.

The AZ audit might find some irregularities but not enough to change things.

Maricopa County will not give up their information.

...we are here now
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#22]

The AZ Senate absolutely can compel the release of those materials. That could vote to hold Maricopa in contempt, and even jail people, until it's turned over.

But Fann alone cannot, and a majority of AZ senators have doubts about the credibility of the audit and won't vote for it.
View All Quotes

Who is paying these AZ senators to have doubts?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

View All Quotes

Who is paying the Cyber Ninjas?

Oh wait, we know that one: Trump bought them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

There it is, TDS
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Threads like this one make me wish GD had a better signal to noise ratio, so I could actually learn what is going on.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:16:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#26]
Originally Posted By RancidAR:

There it is, TDS
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif
View Quote

bought and paid for

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#27]

There it is, TDS
View All Quotes

There it is, TDS

They're just performing an audit to the best of their abilities.

Back to the AZ senators, why are they suddenly doubting an audit their party voted for that has been ongoing for the past few months?

Did someone get to them?

Its not like they didnt know who the cyber ninjas were a few months ago.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

$oro$ or some  other shady NGO sponsored by one of the other commie tech robber barrons
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:20:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CherokeeRose] [#29]
WTF are you talking about?  They WEREN'T EVER connected to the network, which is why Maricopa is saying there's no need to give them what they're asking for.  They are just making unreasonable and unfounded requests so they can go on a fishing expedition.

View All Quotes

You can't kiss commies all day if you don't start in the morning.

Eta: not that there is anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Him:
Threads like this one make me wish GD had a better signal to noise ratio, so I could actually learn what is going on.
View Quote

It's a fight to the bitter end.

AZ senators and the cyber ninjas are on a war path with Maricopa County, the fake news media, nevertrumpers and democrats.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Thanks for confirming that your input it totally unbiased.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:31:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Layer60] [#32]

When has that defense ever held up? Even more so, how often is that defense even factually used?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BBTC_MH:
Me thinks thou doth protest too much

The only person who would say "nothing to see / move on / don't bother looking" is guilty as fuck.

That letter was written by a person who is scared shitless they will be found out. Chest puffing at this stage is a very typical defiant posture. They were in on this 100%.

Writing the letter was a huge mistake.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#33]

It's a fight to the bitter end.

AZ senators and the cyber ninjas are on a war path with Maricopa County, the fake news media, nevertrumpers and democrats.

View Quote

The N_Ters are well represented in this thread.   They argue the counterpoints like a committed Marxist dem would,  sometimes better yet claim to be ultra conservative statist republicans  who are accepting of the current Marxist dem administration.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Who is paying you?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:43:03 AM EDT
[#35]
That letter is hilarious. Jack Sellers is shitting bricks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:44:48 AM EDT
[#36]

You don't get to dig around in the equipment that operates the entire network for all the country agencies just because you don't believe them.  There are major security implications and you need to at least have some basis for suspicion to make that kind of demand even worth considering.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1paintball:

Do you even know what they are asking for?

Because it doesn't sound like you have a clue...

Why don`t you fill us in then? Knower of all things that you are. lol

You don't get to dig around in the equipment that operates the entire network for all the country agencies just because you don't believe them.  There are major security implications and you need to at least have some basis for suspicion to make that kind of demand even worth considering.

Kind of like President Donald Trumps taxes?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Layer60:
The same fucking gray bars in the same kind of thread, every fucking time.

It seems the left is now down to it's third string. Maybe tenth. Their presence here devalues this site. I hate them deeply.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Layer60:
The same fucking gray bars in the same kind of thread, every fucking time.

It seems the left is now down to it's third string. Maybe tenth. Their presence here devalues this site. I hate them deeply.

Originally Posted By KennyW1983:

Who is paying you?

You would think this far after the election, the money spigot would have been shut off except for essential services, like obstructing official investigations.  By this point, these N_T'ers HAVE to be doing it purely for their own enjoyment.  It's inconceivable that they're STILL getting paid to shill this shit.

I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:46:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By HogJaws:
View Quote

Do you know much about him?

I ask because he is listed as a republican on wiki, etc.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#39]

bought and paid for

View Quote

So, you expect the opposition to fund an audit that might end up hurting them?

If the D's wanted a third party audit I would fully expect it to be funded by the candidate that lost and would welcome the chance for them to do so.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:57:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#40]
Originally Posted By ceetee:

You would think this far after the election, the money spigot would have been shut off except for essential services, like obstructing official investigations.  By this point, these N_T'ers HAVE to be doing it purely for their own enjoyment.  It's inconceivable that they're STILL getting paid to shill this shit.

I'm just sayin'.
View Quote

Arizona, vaccines and the faux insurrection seem to draw them out.   Always status quo statists
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:58:35 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

This should apply everywhere.

There should be no need to even acknowledge a subpoena if you really, really, truly mean it when you say you didn't do that bad stuff.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#42]
LOL CNN couldn't avoid this one.

It's full blown RED on their front page.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Get some contempt of court filed, put these fuckers in jail.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By KennyW1983:

Who is paying you?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Needs state police arresting loads of people and seizing things as evidence.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RDak:

View All Quotes

mccain wing of the party, I bet there's a pretty decent conspiracy between them all to fuck T$ in this state
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

This is the first time this has ever been done. Ever. So maybe we try it once?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Fourays2:

mccain wing of the party, I bet there's a pretty decent conspiracy between them all to fuck T$ in this state
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fourays2:

Ah........gotcha, makes COMPLETE sense now.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Can somebody explain how you can legally ignore a subpeona? I mean, i understand not being afraid of consequences when the establishment is willing to completely ignore the law, but... whats going on? Is it just that? Im pretty sure none of us could ignore a subpoena like maricopa is doing.

I mean, im not expecting much. There's been more than enough time to obfuscate any trail of evidence by any competent blackhat.
View Quote

When nobody has enough backbone to resort to actual enforcement, then the subpoena isn't really "legal", it's more of a strong suggestion.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Machines do what they are programmed / instructed to do.
Some people do not want to share or disclose those instructions.

Pretty straight forward and simple to prove one way or the other.

Bet you think OJ was framed too or it was just a double suicide.

Page / 96
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top