Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2021 5:07:21 PM EDT
It would be nice to have someone who actually exercises their 2A rights in the Governor's office.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/19/az-gubernatorial-hopeful-kari-lake-we-do-not-have-a-country-without-the-2nd-amendment/
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I will have to keep this one in mind
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Good, I want to see a Texas-style suppressor law
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 5:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
What does pro 2nd A mean to her?

NFA is unconstitutional? "shall not be infringed"
Or background checks, red flag laws, fudd guns, "responsible" BS?

In the comments many saying she donated to Obama's campaign and has contaminated herself by using McCain's people.. Needs verifying.

Hopefully she and any candidate is legit pro 2nd A.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't heard good things about Lake and I don't believe a damn thing she says.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#5]
She's definitely hitting all the key words AZ wants to hear, but I'm  not sure I trust her yet. She needs to do an interview here in the state, so we can hear what she's really all about.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's definitely hitting all the key words AZ wants to hear, but I'm  not sure I trust her yet. She needs to do an interview here in the state, so we can hear what she's really all about.
View Quote

I'm not convinced yet either. Open town hall. Let actual questions by actual citizens be asked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top