Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2022 2:47:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duke117]
@imperfectlyperfect3
@Kitties-with-Sigs
@Pelican34

Hi folks, congrats on your new family member.
I can't decide what to do so heres the plan.

I'm going to purchase a gift certificate in the amount of $150.00 from the included vendor.
They do beautiful work.
This will allow you to custom design Reed's collar to you personal taste and maybe grab a matching leash while your at it.
Might want to review sizing guidance tab on website to approximate fit as it is handmade item.
There are multiple options of collar and construction/size so whatever you think is most appropriate given his circumstances.

Please PM me your email and it will be delivered directly to your inbox. (Pelican34). Please confirm when it arrives.Attachment Attached File

After that, all that needs to be done is design it exactly as you see fit and place the pre-paid order.

Duke.

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:56:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By imperfectlyperfect3:
Ahhhh that is so sweet !! I love it ! They look like awesome!!
View Quote

If you could reach out to Pelican34 and have them PM an email I will send it off.
Thanks.

Duke
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Duke117:
@imperfectlyperfect3
@Kitties-with-Sigs
@Pelican34

Hi folks, congrats on your new family member.
I can't decide what to do so heres the plan.

I'm going to purchase a gift certificate in the amount of $150.00 from the included vendor.
They do beautiful work.
This will allow you to custom design Reed's collar to you personal taste and maybe grab a matching leash while your at it.
Might want to review sizing guidance tab on website to approximate fit as it is handmade item.
There are multiple options of collar and construction/size so whatever you think is most appropriate given his circumstances.

Please PM me your email and it will be delivered directly to your inbox. (Pelican34). Please confirm when it arrives.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/562102/572B013A-1FDC-4CBC-B189-8DAD053B2123_png-2523673.JPG

After that, all that needs to be done is design it exactly as you see fit and place the pre-paid order.

Duke.

View Quote
That is indeed impressive work!
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 1:42:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duke117] [#4]
Originally Posted By Pelican34:
That is indeed impressive work!
View Quote

@Pelican34

Gift certificate sent to your email.
Can’t wait to see what design you come up with.

Again, might be worth a quick call to old country to confirm sizing options as it will be made specifically for Reed.

Please confirm you received.

Duke
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Duke117:

@Pelican34

Gift certificate sent to your email.
Can’t wait to see what design you come up with.

Again, might be worth a quick call to old country to confirm sizing options as it will be made specifically for Reed.

Please confirm you received.

Duke
View Quote

@Pelican34
@Imperfectlyperfect3
@Kitties-with-Sigs

Hey imperfectly / Kitties could  you confirm with Pelican34 that the collar certificate was received in their email inbox?
Want to make sure it arrived so I can cross it off my to-do list.

Duke

Link Posted: 9/15/2022 2:30:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 3:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By imperfectlyperfect3:
@Duke117 yes they have ordered too!!
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:36:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top