Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2021 8:31:46 PM EDT
Heard it live on the sat radio today.  ATF laid out their plans for cracking down on illegal firearms sales by businesses.  Following that, Biden made his remarks.  First up is all these programs he wants to dump a ton of money in to help the criminals, second he is clear he is coming for "assault rifles" and high capacity magazines, because in his words, no one needs a 30, 40, 50 or even 100 round magazine unless they think the deer are wearing kevlar vests.  Clearly this guy thinks the 2A is only about hunting.  He went on to make remarks about anyone taking on the government...essentially, his sarcasm implied we wouldn't have a chance.  He followed up by saying that the 2A is clear that the government can limit or control what types or numbers of firearms we little people are allowed to have.  Of course, he full of it across the board.  I didn't hear the entire thing, but I did see that the "Jaime's Law" (background checks for ammo) has been reintroduced into Congress again (S.1237 and H.R. 2715) and it has already been referred.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah, here we go...Biden...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-to-americans-who-own-guns-to-defend-against-tyranny-you-need-jets-nuclear-weapons-to-take-us-on?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0XF55fa6x6GavrRAhnhkvJe09I3IFU0V418-M9nG7YwWRnjFjWOMn3ewk
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
To the "you need fighter jets and missiles" crowd... My counterpoint is the Taliban.  A bunch of goat humpers with AKs kept us at bay for 20 years now, and are still there.  I will make the Taliban look like a girl scout troop if you fuck with me.  Tread lightly you senile old fucker.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#4]
There are some guys running around in PJ's with AK and they are still there while were pulling out.  The Soviets left also dealing with the same people
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#6]
get your mind right where all this is going
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#7]
1.  Political Theater

2.  Poor track record against non state combatants
a. Vietnam
b. Afghanistan
c. Iraq
d. Africa
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 12:55:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To the "you need fighter jets and missiles" crowd... My counterpoint is the Taliban.  A bunch of goat humpers with AKs kept us at bay for 20 years now, and are still there.  I will make the Taliban look like a girl scout troop if you fuck with me.  Tread lightly you senile old fucker.
View Quote

Don't even need AKs, just a little basic science and shovels.  If one is not willing to be defeated then it is impossible to defeat them. Most wars come down to either complete destruction of a civilization or will.  You can't destroy your own civilization,  so the question is will.

Dumb ass thinks he is going to nuke his own country
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:17:49 AM EDT
[#9]
One thing he also seems to forget, our military is an all volunteer force.  How many do you think would walk away if the government tried to use them against it's own population?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One thing he also seems to forget, our military is an all volunteer force.  How many do you think would walk away if the government tried to use them against it's own population?
View Quote

few
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#11]
wrong thread
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#12]
IF Biden were to ever order ....... and become the most reclusive president in history"

He is the most the most reclusive president in history
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top